End

Makeup or out

 

Bona calmly steps out of the black limousine and walks inside to the building with bodyguards walking beside her. Fans are screaming her name and she waves at them with a sweet smile on her face.

“Hey Bona, come straight to the wardrobe.” her dresser Seola informs her right away and leads her to the wardrobe as Bona follows her.

Seola shows her few outfits, asking Bona’s opinion on which one she wants to wear first since she always changes clothes in the middle of the concert.

When she is done she is supposed to head to the makeup, so she does that.

She sees her makeup artist, Xuan Yi. The said girl happily smiles when she notices Bona walking towards her. Bona smiles back at her, how could she not when the other is smiling so brightly. She looks so cute.

“How’s my favourite girl doing today?” Xuan Yi asks as Bona sits down. She blushes slightly at her words. She doesn’t seem to know how to control herself when she is around this girl.

Especially when she has this huge stupid crush on her. Bona has liked her since Xuan Yi started working with her around a year ago.

She doesn’t know if they have been flirting or not, because to be honest the older acts cute to everyone and it’s killing Bona.

“I’m doing great.” she simply answers.

“That’s great. There is gonna be a lot of people tonight”

“I know.”

Xuan Yi starts doing her makeup and Bona feels weird every time her face is close to the other ones. She can almost feel Xuan Yi’s breath on her skin and she gulps.

The pretty makeup artist notices it and leans back while laughing quietly.

“Your makeup is done.” she says and Bona gets up from the seat.

“Thanks”

 

-

 

“Bona. You are ready to go to the stage.”

Bona breaths in and walks near to the doorway to the stage, but stops in her tracks when she hears a familiar voice.

“Hey wait”

Bona turns around and sees Xuan Yi standing there.

“What?” She asks, not turning her gaze away.

“I need to fix your lipstick.” she claims and grabs Bona’s hand, leading her back to the makeup room. Bona is enjoying this maybe too much, holding her hand even when it’s such a normal thing.

When they arrive Bona sits back to the chair and looks at her reflection. She furrows her eyebrows and turns to look at Xuan Yi.

“My makeup looks okay th-”

She stops talking when she feels Xuan Yi’s soft hand cupping her cheek and before she has chance to say anything she feels something even softer on her lips.

Xuan Yi is kissing her.

Bona freezes on spot and the kiss is over as soon as it started. She stares at Xuan Yi who steps back and is shyly looking at her. Bona’s heart is fluttering and just when she is about to open her manager comes in.

“Yah Bona what is taking so long? You have to go now.”

“Why does your lipstick look like that? Fix it.”

Xuan Yi quickly fixes her lipstick and doesn’t dare to look at her.

Bona then gets up and her manager leads the confused girl out of the room to the backstage and Xuan Yi follows them quietly from behind.

Bona glances her makeup artist before walking to the stage, with loud cheers welcoming her.

 

-

 

The concert is ending and Bona is now bowing. The fans are shouting and whistling. She couldn’t really concentrate tonight, but did of course she did her best.

“Thank you.” she shouts at the audience. The fans cheer even louder and with that she leaves the stage.

She still feels quite lightheaded thanks to the kiss she received more than a hour ago.

She doesn't know how just one small kiss can cause her to go crazy like this.

Now she just has to find Xuan Yi.

And as if her thought were heard as soon as she walks back to the backstage Bona sees Xuan Yi talking about something with Seola on the couch.

“You were great!” Seola exclaims and Bona smiles at her.

“Thanks unnie, the costumes were great as well.” she says and lets her gaze wander to Xuan Yi.

“Excuse me but Xuan Yi you need to come with me now.” she adds and carefully looks at the olders face, who looks a little frightened.

“Sure.” Seola says and gestures Xuan Yi to get up, which she does and follows Bona.

The singer walks in the makeup room and makes sure to close the door when her makeup artist steps in the room.

“Look, I’m sorry” Xuan Yi apologizes. “I- I wasn’t thinking and, and maybe I was getting a wrong signal from you..” she stutter and hits her head.  “Gosh I’m so stupid..”

“Hey, stop that.” Bona says and stops Xuan Yi from hitting herself by grabbing her hand and holding it tightly.

“You did nothing wrong.” she speaks, which makes the older girl look at her.

Bona then steps closer to her and closes the gap between them. She kisses her softly and realizes just how much she missed the taste of her sweet lips.

Xuan Yi soon kisses her back and wraps her arms around Bona’s neck, bringing the younger girl closer to her. Bona deepens the kiss and pushes the blonde girl against the wall, causing her to hold a soft moan.

After a while of making out they part to breathe. Bona smiles brightly at Xuan Yi and the older girl smiles back at her. It feels like her dreams had came true and they kinda did.

Bona grabs Xuan Yi’s hand again and brings it to her chest. Xuan Yi looks at her weirdly before Bona asks. “Can you feel my heartbeat?” and Xuan Yi giggles.

“Yes I can. My heart is beating so much right now too.” she reveals.

She brings her hand to Xuan Yi’s chest just to feel it herself.

“Damn. You were right.” she says and bites her lip. Xuan Yi just smiles at her shyly. Her smile alone could make Bona faint, she looks so cute.

“So.. yeah.. Will you be mine?” Bona asks awkwardly.

“Of course I will.” she answers and presses once again her lips against her new girlfriends. Bona kisses her back and they start a new makeout session.

 

-

 

“Damn. Why did I make so many hickeys? Why didn’t you stop me? They are so hard to cover?” Xuan Yi complains while tapping makeup to Bona’s neck.

Bona is laughing loudly and her girlfriend just stares at her angrily.

“I don’t know. It just felt too good.” she whispers and makes Xuan Yi blush.