Chapter 1

I'm sorry but I love you


"Thank you" I said to the director of our drama. Finally! The last taping was already end. I can rest for about 2 or 3 weeks? And then I'll work for my comeback.

I look at my phone when it vibrates. Kiha texted me.

'Jieun let's meet'

'Ok' I replied.

I'm so excited to see him. We don't see each other for about weeks. Yeah. It's such a long time so I really miss him.

I went inside the car and talked to my manager.

"Oppa, take me to the nearest coffee shop here" I said. I texted my boyfriend the place where we should meet.

He didn't replied to my message. As I went out to the car, I saw Kiha sitting. He's looking  at his phone. He's early huh. He really miss me and I miss him too.

"Kiha!" I ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you!" I said while smilling. He just looked at me. What happen?

"What happened to you? Is there something wrong? Tell me." I worriedly said to him.

"Jieun" I felt nervous when he said my name.

"Why?" I'm really nervous. I think he will tell me something that I don't want to hear.

"Let's break up" My bag that i was holding fell down. I can't say anything. I can't think. I don't know how will i response.

"Why?" I asked. What happened? Why suddenly he want to break up with me? Why Kiha?

"I'm sorry Jieun. I can't love you anymore." He said.

"What do you mean?" I said. I can't understand him. Until I saw someone walking towards us, to Kiha.

"Kiha, can you please hurry up?" The woman said. I remember her, she's a good friend of Kiha. They are really close. Someone said to me that they have a relationship, but i didn't listen to them even when I'm really jealous of her because Kiha spends more time with her than me, his girlfriend.

"Why is she here Kiha?" I nervously said. I never thought of this before, but i think they have relationship for so long.

"I'm so sorry Jieun. We love each other. I'm sorry." He apologized. A tear fall down from my eyes. I should've listen to others. For all the years we spent, he still had the urge to hurt me.

"We're having a baby Jieun." She said.

My jaw dropped. My body got weak that i nearly break down. I can't take this anymore. I can't believe this. My tears started to fall.

"Why Kiha? All this time you have relationship with her while we are together? Huh?" I said. I love him, but he just hurt me.

"Can you just accept the truth that Kiha don't love you anymore Jieun?" The this girl said. I can't take her anymore. I get some a cup of coffee from the waiter and spill it in her face.

"What the heck!" She shouted in frustration. She's really getting into my nerves so i did that.

"Jieun why did you do that? People saw you!  They know that you're IU!" Tss. Shut the up Kiha.

"I don't care. Can you please stop acting like you're really concern? I know that you're just using me for you to become famous so shut the up." I annoyingly said to him. He can't say anything. I guess i'm really right. He's just using me. My heart hurts more.

"I'm very sorry Jieun." He apologized again. It will not change anything. It still hurts.

" you!" I raised my middle finger. I don't care if they will take pictures of me. I don't care if I'll be viral again.

I left them there still shocked, especially the people who are eavesdropping and know me.

___________________________

I'm still walking while crying. My tears didn't stop from falling. I have nowhere to go. My manager went home. I don't want to disturb him. I know he's tired taking care of me. I don't have my money, I left my wallet in the coffee shop. I don't want to go back there. My home is so far. What will I do?

It started to rain heavily. I don't have umbrella! I put my hood up and my mask on. What will i do? My god. Where should I go?

I'm running when I bump to someone.

"Are you okay Miss?" The guy asked. I can't see his face cause he's wearing a hood and a mask on. My mask fell off. So he saw my face.

"Jieun?" He was shocked to see me. Maybe he's a fan. He take off his mask.

Omygod he's Seungri oppa!

"Oppa? Why are you here?" I asked. We didn't saw that much.

"I just live there." He point out the white town house.

"My god Jieunah you're all wet! Come with me. Just stay at my home for a while." I insisted but he's really a stubborn one. So no choice but to go to his town house.

The town house is really big. Is he the only one who is staying here?

"You're the only one who are living here?" I asked to him.

"No." He said and smiled. Then there's someone who are staying here too? Then who would it be?

I enter the house then I hear some noise. A man's voice. It's a familiar voice.

Oh, wait! It's Taeyang's voice! If he's here then he's the one who are staying with Seungri here? Then there's a possibility that he's not the only one who are with Seungri?

I'm right. I saw Taeyang laughing with them, with  bigbang members. When they saw me, their jaw dropped. Except G Dragon. I can't move. I felt nervous....

Because he's staring at me intensely.

I wonder why.