Chapter 1

When You Love Someone

"'I want him to start wearing glasses again, but if he doesn't wanna, he doesn't have to. I can't force him to do anythng; I don't want him to feel pressured into doing something he doesn't want to do.. I just love him so freaking much it hurts?!' Ew, what are you writing about? Is that supposed to be about... Jae?" Brian glanced sideways to Krystal who was about to post on her Instagram story. 

"Mind your own business, Brian." She stuck her tongue out at him then started to lurk on Twitter. 

"Stop calling me Brian, you know I hate that name." 

"Well no one told you to name yourself that." 

"WeLL nO onE TolD yOu tO nAmE yOuRSElf thAT," Brian mocked and crossed his arms against his chest. "Well, how was I supposed to know fans would start calling me that? Or that I would be casted into JYP? If I knew, I would've named myself YoungK." He rolled his eyes then grabbed his black bass that was supported by a guitar stand. "Move, you're in my seat." 

Krystal hesitantly stood up and sat in the chair next to his. "I'm surprised your bandmates can handle your disgusting personality." 

"Ah, they are friends for a reason." He said as he started to tune his bass. "Although you wouldn't understand what it's like having friends, huh." 

"No, but I do understand enough to be annoyed by one." She glanced over at Brian who hasn't seem to notice the hatred shooting out from her eyes. "Shouldn't you be in a quiet enviroment to be tuning your instrument?" 

Brian set his bass on the guitar stand and smiled, "well Krystal, if you're a professional like me, you don't need peace and quiet to tune such a thing. Wait a minute," he cocked his head and stared at her. He shushed her as she was about to speak. He stood up and walked towards her, smiling. As he got closer, Krystal stared at him in panic and confusion, "Krystal... You do know you're sitting in Jae's seat right?" He said laughing. 

"Don't lie," Krystal rolled her eyes and placed her phone inside her pocket. "The front line is usually Jae, Sungjin, and then you. Jae doesn't sit next to you in practice." 

"Hmm.. ok well, don't trust me then." He shurgged his shoulders. "I still wonder how you've known me for so long, yet you haven't met Jae once. Please explain." 

"First, you never invite me for practices. Second, you never invite me when you're haning out with Jae. It's like you don't want me to meet Jae." 

"Probably not. Sorry, but I'm a shipper of Jaepil and I can't let you interfere." 

Krystal blinked and took a second to comprehend what Brian had just said. "What? I mean, what?" 

"Mr. YoungK," a voice called out from behind him. "What a surprise to see you here." 

"Nice to see you too Sungjin," Brian smiled and watched him as sat to the seat next to Krystal. "Ah, if that's his seat," he pointed to Sungjin, "and that's my seat," he pointed to the empty chair, "I wonder who's seat that is," he pointed to the seat Krystal was sitting on. "I wonder." 

Krystal froze. Wonpil and Dowoon have their own seats in front of the keyboard and drums. If Sungjin is sitting elsewhere then... The door opened and revealed a tall, skinny figure. He had blonde hair that just covered his eyebrows, and wore a pair of round glasses with a golden frame that were as big as half of his face. He had a gray shirt under a blue denim jacket matched with black jeans and sneakers. His smile brightened up the room and made Krystal's day. She was happy, she was contended. As she kept gazing at the perfect visual, he seemed to notice. He slowly turned his focus to Krystal, who was now standing. Their eyes met for a couple seconds, but it seemed like the time had stopped and no one was in the room except them two to Krystal. Her lips slowly curled up to a bright smile. He took a few steps toward her and let out a hand. He smiled once again and instantly made Krystal scream internally of happiness with a simple greeting. 

"Hi, I'm Jae." 

 

 

~~ Literally just bs-ed this thing because I'm hungry and want anime