One

The center of the universe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay so,you guys needs to split into two teams for this show.I will let you choose your own teams" The PD said to bts,smiling.

They all looked at each other amd quickly,jungkook and yoongi took hold of each of jins arms

"we should go with vocal line-rap line,that would be fine right?"jungkook said,smiling at his bandmates innocently with fires in his eyes,glaring at yoongi's grip that is still on jin's left arm

"No,we should definitely go with hyung line-maknae line.That would work better,wouldnt it?"Yoongi said without smiling,looking at the maknaes as if daring them to oppose him.

Taehyung snorts and shook his head "I think jungkook is right.We should go that way.-plus,yoongi hyung,you no longer scares with your glares,youre just a marshmallow who cant hurts--" before he can even finish his sentence,yoongi is already running after taehyung who's making noises between giggles and squels.

Namjoon snorts at the two and turns to jin "anyways,hyung,which one do u prefer more?Spliting based on positions or based on ages?"

Jin looks at namjoon and smiles "im okay with both really,I don't really care much,i would still stands out with my charming visual anywhere so"

Jungkook feels the need to rolls his eyes and just smack jin's for talking such weird things -what jin said is the truth though,jungkook agrees.He really does have a charming visual- but holds himself back because if he did just that,jin would definitely threatens to split teams based on age.Thats the last thing jungkook wants to happen "You really does have a charming visual.And with us average looking maknaes,you would stand out more,so do split into groups based on position please"

"Are you trying to flatter me right now jeon jungkook?" Jin gasps and then grins "im flattered.Should we split based on position then?"

Yoongi runs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter