Chapter 15

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning. Chaeyoung woke up in the sunlight through the window. Some people groans when they hit by the sunbeams, but the cub today was not. "What a beautiful day to start," she said after she yawned. "Good morning Chaeng," Dahyun just entered their room. "Good morning to you too unnie," She stood up and goes to the kitchen, the older girl was putting a plate for the younger one. "How was your sleep?" She asked Chaeyoung while munching her choco pie. "It was good, I guess. How bout you, unnie? You were last night." The cub laughed reminiscing Dahyun's face when she moans, murmuring Momo's name. Dahyun grinned, feeling proud of what she did when she's asleep. "Momoring is great, even in my dreams, Chaeng"

 

She winked at the younger girl whose face is full of revulsion. "What the heck unnie, I'm eating here! Don't tell me that nasty things." Nauseousness is what she felt right now, that her unnie was talking about how good Hirai Momo is in bed. "My bad Chaeng, but Momoring really is so good, she loves to eat.." Dahyun didn't finish her words when the cub retreat and proceed to the living room, bread and strawberry jam in her hands. "Wait! I'm still talking here Son Chaeyoung" Dahyun shouted "I don't want to listen unnie!" Chaeyoung shouted back from the living room. "Yah! I'm going to you" She walked herself to living room, and found Chaeyoung watching 'We Bare Bears' she stands in front of the cub and crossed her arms. 

 

"Unnie, move! I can't see." Chaeyoung was shooing Dahyun who's still standing in front of her, not moving an inch. "Listen to me then." Chaeyoung sat on the other couch, but Dahyun was following her, still in her front. She sighs. "I don't want to hear your oh so called 'amazing ' with Momo unnie anymore, okay?" Instead to halt, Dahyun was persistent to share her story with her girlfriend, to the maknae who doesn't have a relationship. She wanted to induce the latter to have a girlfriend or boyfriend. She knows that Chaeyoung is biual, but she's more into girls. However, the cub is not into commitment. She's not interested to have one or do something to someone, flirting is what she enjoys for now.

 

" tastes good Chaeng," Dahyun winked, continually convincing the younger girl to have a girlfriend and taste some . "I don't care how it tastes unnie." She said, now watching the bear show. Dahyun sat beside her. "You're not curious or you're uninterested to ?" Chaeyoung is laughing so Dahyun thought that she got the girl into her bait. She smirked when she thought of that. Got you baby cub. "So? You want some now?" She started to as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter