Chapter 13

I hate that I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mina, can I kiss you?" The sudden act of the cub, makes the trembling heart of Mina to beat more rapidly than before. This is not the first time that they have a close proximity between each other, but, this is the first move of the cub to ask the penguin like this question that would easily make the latter nervous, yet at the same time excited. Mina is not the type to get nervous easily to something or someone, but when in Chaeyoung, that's on the other level of emotion. Mina is not the person who gets easily attracted to someone, but when she first saw the annoying cub, she felt that she had found her someone, someone who she would want to be with for the rest of her life.

 

Mina didn't answer Chaeyoung's question, the cub moves her face closer to the penguin's, the latter opened her eyes when she sniffed the same strawberry scent that she had smelled this morning. Their eyes met for a second when the sound of the elevator rang, indicating that they had now arrived on their floor. Mina walked ahead, leaving Chaeyoung, the latter followed her to the condo unit. Mina opened the door, she saw DahMo eating (each other's face), she's used to seeing things like this. This always happens when she's at home and the clingy couple would eat each other, not giving a damn to people who could see them.

 

Chaeyoung disgustedly throws a pillow to the hungry couple, unlike Mina, she's not used to seeing her eagle like unnie being eaten out by the hot but dumb raccoon. DahMo couple didn't budge, Mina looked at her back to see if Chaeng successfully followed her from the lift, she didn't closed the door when she went in, but she didn't hear it close. That's why she looked at her back. She shook her head while smiling when she saw Chaeng threw a pillow to the two.

 

What a cutie, she admiringly thought to herself. The cub indeed is a cutie pie. She can't stop smiling admiring the cub while looking at her, her smiled faded away when she got caught by the cub. Mina looked away and went straight to her room. Chaeyoung smiled when she caught Mina staring at her with a smile plastered on her face. The cub walked to the kitchen and saw Tzuyu holding the pan with her girl Sana, back hugging the younger girl. Chaeyoung shrugged when she remembers that she had no one to cuddle with. 

 

Mina entered her room, and locked it. She goes to her walk in closet and picked the most likely nice and decent casual outfit she would want Chaeyoung too see what she wore. Even if it's already 8pm, she still wanted to look good for the cub. Who wouldn't organize themselves to their crush/love. Mina puts a perfume to her clothes in an elegant way, she wants to smell good at the dinner with Chaeng. Although she already smells good even in the morning she wakes up, and when she sweats. That's how perfect Myoui Mina is. 

 

Inside the kitchen, Sana is clumsily preparing the banana shake her baby Tzuyu blended, with the help of Chaeyoung who you can count on with these things. Dahyun and Momo were still in the living room, cuddling. No more raging hormones in their body. Mina then walked inside the kitchen. "What did you order for tonight Sana-chan?" Squirel look a like girl, turned her head to the penguin. "Samgyeopsal, Jokbal, Bulgogi, Bossam, Chicken and Pizza." Sana happily answered Mina. The penguin nodded and went to Chaeyoung. "Chaeng?" She called out. "Hmm?" The cub is busy that she didn't look at Mina. She's cleaning the mess SaTzu couple did. 

 

The penguin took another small towel that she can use to help Chaeng for the cleaning. She wiped the splashed banana shake on the table. After they clean, Tzuyu called the DahMo couple, but they both didn't hear the maknae. The doorbell rang when Tzuyu was about to throw dirty towel to the two. "Foods!" Momo tossed Dahyun, because of the foods. "Ahh! Yah!" Her girlfriend shouted and let herself up, still caressing her left side. Tzuyu laughed with what happened of Dahyun, she didn't help the eagle since she knew that the latter can stand on her own, her unnie is not clumsy like her girl.

 

"What's wrong?" The worried Sana runs to where Dahyun is and helped the latter. Tzuyu grimaced with what she sees, Sana caress Dahyun's left side waist without any malice, but Tzuyu feels like it's something. Yet she shrugged it off since she knows that Sana only loves her. Momo came back with the foods in her hands, she placed it on the table and the three girls followed her. "Yey foods!" Chaeyoung childishly jumped, they all laughed with what the cub did, except Mina. She secretly smiled with how adorable Chaeyoung is. "Dubu, sit her on my side." Momo called Dahyun who's besides Sana, the eagle girl nodded and sat with her girlfriend.

 

"Tzuyu baby, you're so silent." During the dinner, the younger girl didn't speak, and it's unusual for the younger girl to not open when she got to taste a delicious food. All her friends knew that even if she's the silent one, she stil gets fascinated by a food. Sana put her to Tzuyu's right side waist, the latter looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter