Chapter 1

A for Aoyama - kun!

Thousands of fans line the soccer stadium of the 2022 Fifa World Cup games. One side of the stadium the fans all wear blue and the other side red. It is Japan vs China once again. In the 1st period Chinese Forward Yang Liyu was the giving defenders Shōji Gen and  Hatsuse Ryō of the Japanese team a rough time.

He bypassed them both and scored a goal, much to the dismay of the goalkeeper Nakamura Kōsuke. Luckily in the last ten minutes of the second period  just when team Japan had lost all hope… midfielder Aoyama steals the ball and finds a flaw in the Chinese defense and scores the team’s first goal. Some would call that luck, but for Aoyama kun it was skill.

The score is now one to one, which team will score next or will it be a tie. Each team has been playing so intensely giving their best. This is the Fifa World Cup games, who wouldn’t want to give their all? Aoyama showed off his fancy footwork keeping the Chinese midfielders Liào Lìshēng and Zhào Yǔháo at bay, then quickly passing the ball to forward Itō Jun'ya, but he is blocked by  defender He Guan.

Itō was trying to figure how to get past He Guan when out of the corner of his eye he spots Aoyama. Itō runs to left and faked kicking the ball the right, so he really kicked it  to the left. Just like a gift from God it was perfectly placed right in front of Aoyama who used the chance to score. Giving Japan the win!