02

YulTae's Story

In the morning, two women are still sleep on the bed as they still cuddling to each other. Suddenly someone phone ringing and it make someone from one of them wake up and pick the phone up. 

[Phone called]

: Hello, who is it?

: Moning to you too, are you already forget to you boss?

The person looked the caller and it make her eyes widen open and quickly apologise.

: I'm sorry yuri unnie... I just woke up...

Yuri: It's okay.. uh, Yoona.. are you skipped from work today?

Yoona: I just wake up unnie.. later, I will go to work but not now.. i'm still sleepy, wae?

Yuri: Yah Im Yoona, it's already late.. now, get ready.. I will pick you up.

Yoona: But unnieee...

Yuri: Stop Im Yoona or I will cut your salary.

Yoona: Fine unnie.. I will get ready now.. anyway, did you know where i'm lived?

Yuri: Nope.. give me your address.. I will go there..

Yoona: But i'm not at my house.. I'm sleepover at Taeyeon unnie house.

Yuri stop for a second when Yoona mentionned her name. Yuri felt excited as she will know where she lived. She giggles and clear .

Yuri: Alright, give me her address.. bye

Yoona: Fine.. bye.. drive safely.

Yuri: Sure. Bye

After that Yoona hang up as she started to stretching her body and looked the person beside her. Taeyeon still sleeping with open. Yoona giggles and shooked her head as she walked to the bathroom. Fortunately, at Taeyeon's house there are have a half Yoona's attire work that still there or she didn't know what attire will she wore it.

After 5 minute she busy prepare herself, she forget to send Taeyeon's address to Yuri and took her phone. Her phone have a 2 message from Yuri.

[Yah, where her address?] = From: Yuri-unnie

[Im Yoona, where are you? Are you forget or what?] = From: Yuri-unnie

Quickly Yoona send Taeyeon's address to Yuri.

[I'm sorry unnie.. I'm shower first as i'm forget to send you her address.. there's, her address...  xxxxx, quickly unnie.. ehe,.... ] = To: Yuri-unnie

As soon she finished prepare herself, she hear a horn sound from out. She rushed to Taeyeon side and kissed her forehead, “I'm going unnie, bye.”

After that, she trun downstair and go out from Taeyeon's house as she can see Yuri patiently waiting for her with her handsome face.

I'm sorry unnie..” Yoona apologise as soon she get in at Yuri's passenger seat and buckle her seatbelt.

It's okay, so where's your friend?” Yuri curiously asked as she looked over the house.

She still sleeping.. just let her.. she's kind of drunk last night.” Yoona said as she check her appearance to the mirror.

Okay. She didn't go to work?”

Nope. She didn't have.. she already applied many job but get rejected.” Yoona sadly said as they already drive to their work.

Yuri think when Yoona say that she get rejected all the time and suddenly something come up to her mind and make her she smiled widely.

What if I take her to work at my company? I'm still didn't have secretary right?” Yuri excitedly said as she smiled to Yoona.

Yoona also have the biggest smile on her face. She nodded her head.

Thanks unnie.. you sure are the kind of women that i've ever seen.. Thank you.” Yoona held Yuri hand and shake her slightly.

No problem. You are sister to me and she's my friend so, why not right?”

Right. When she will get interview to the company?” Yoona asked as she looked to Yuri.

No need to interview. I know she know how to work at company right? Tell her, go to work by tomorrow okay?” Yuri smiled as she patted Yoona's head.

Jinjja? Oh my, thanks unnie.. thank you soo much. Love you unnie.” Yoona said as she kissed Yuri's cheeks.

Sure, no problem. Love you too.” Yuri patted again Yoona's head. They love each other as sister only not as you think.

After that they arrived at company as they get out from the car. The security and the coworker bowed to Yuri when she walked to them. Yoona awkwardly walked with Yuri beside her. It's her first time that she's with Yuri but all the coworker already know that they are just friends.

Morning Ms. Kwon and Ms. Im.” Yoon Bora, the coworker there greeting Yuri and Yoona.

Morning. Tomorrow we have a new coworker and clean the desk over there, can you?” Yuri ordered her.

Sure Ms. Kwon.” Bora replied and smiled to her. Yuri nodded and went to her office. Yoona walked to her desk and began to started her work.

Hey, Yoona-shii.. who's the new coworker?” Bora asked as she stand in front of Yoona's desk.

Yoona shrugged her shoulder as she lied. “I don't know, now go to your work. Don't forget what Ms. Kwon tell you to do it.” Yoona warn her.

Bora sighed and make her way to her desk and began to continued her work. Yoona smiled and send message to her unnie.

[Unnie, later, I will bring you shopping tonight to buy you attire clothes because tomorrow you will work on Yuri's company, my friend that i'm introduce you last night, don't forget it. Love you unnie.] = To: Midget-Taeyeon-unnie

After she send the message, she continued her work.

/////////////////

Taeyeon who just wake up suddenly hear her phone buzzed and message coming.

[Unnie, later, I will bring you shopping tonight to buy you attire clothes because tomorrow you will work on Yuri's company, my friend that i'm introduce you last night, don't forget it. Love you unnie] = From: Yoona-Choding

Taeyeon shocked when she saw that she will work by tomorrow. She screamed and get excited.

Yesh, Thanks Yoona-yah... tell Yuri-shii, I say thank you alright? Love you too, choding] = To: Yoona-Choding

Taeyeon kinda forget about last night where she slapped her hand away from her and also shouted on her.