03 - The Progress and Getting Caught...?

Spies with Benefit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjae hummed to herself while tapping her chin with her right index finger while considering the deal proposed by her partner in crime, Seoyun. A moment later, she agreed to it with another deal proposed by her in exchange.

“You have to accompany me to buy something at convenience store after this,” she said.

 

Before they would separate to head back to their respective homes’, they went to a nearest convenience store as per Eunjae’s request. At the end of her little shopping, Eunjae gave to Seoyun a plastic bag of various flavours and brands jelly sweets and candies.

 

“Wow, this is too much!” Seoyun breathed heavily seeing the amount of candies in the bag.

“Are you going to make me diabetes? I don’t eat candies this mu–“

“It’s not for you. It’s for Daniel.” Eunjae cut her nonchalantly.

“You will and have to give this to him, no matter what happen. That is the deal,”

“Geez... thank you very much,” Seoyun replied with latter words stressed followed by a slow but clear enough ‘tsk’.

“Yea, yea, for the lover boy why did I even expect that?” she cursed jokingly. “Me? What about me?”

“Eyy, yours will come at due next week. Do your task first then I’ll treat you something nice!” Eunjae promised to her.

After that, they parted ways to their own homes.

 

***

 

The following day in MMO High School,

 

Seoyun’s class schedule was unusually less packed that day, so she was free at most time and that enable her to meet up with Daniel at their secret meet up place. A KaTalk message dinged into her smartphone. It was from Daniel.

Noona, the coast is clear! I’m at the usual place.

She quickly replied to him shortly.

OK. I’m otw.

Since Daniel has hundreds of thousand fangirls in the school, meeting with this famous kid is also hard as there’ll be fangirls in every nook and crook of the school ground. Therefore, before she could meet him up they have to set a place first to meet as for their privacy, comfort and peace of mind. Such a hustle life for the nation’s no.1 chosen role model, isn’t it?

After a few minutes of careful and stealth steps toward the appointed place, she reached in front of the old gymnasium entrance door. She knocked the door with a certain knocking code act as password. Then, she opened the door after she heard someone inside said “Come in”.

“Oh…you’ve come noona~” Daniel cheered as she entered in. “So, what’s the matter noona?” he quickly asked as the meet up was requested by her first hand.

“Tch, what? Since you’ve grown so popular, you don’t have time to spend with your noona anymore, huh? Okay, fine!” she pretended to sulk and walked back toward the door where she entered just a moment ago.

Her silly act was casually replied by Daniel’s childlike giggles. “Aida~I was joking,”

“Here. Some present,” she put a plastic bag on a table in front of him where he was seated. His quick response was to unravel the content of the bag and suddenly his bunny teeth emerged as he found out what was inside of it.

“Whoa! Jelly!!!” he cheered joyfully like a 5 year old kid while grinning so wide showing his infamous killer smile with his eyes squinted into adorable eye smiles combined together – the perfect combination that proven to kill ten thousands of his fangirls especially the older ones. Seoyun was no exception initially however; as she has spent her time most with him way back before he was no-one she has grown out of his charms.

Lee Seoyun had known Kang Daniel or she was firstly get to know him by his former name, Kang Euigeon, 3 years before he was super famous as nowadays. Back then, he was slow to pick up in learning new things quickly and luckily she was there to help him. She would help in by borrowing him her old notes and past assignments and some this and that about studies. Therefore, she was labelled as ‘precious dearest noona’ by Daniel. He promised her that he would lend him any form of help as a repay to her good deeds to him.

“Geundae…it’s weird. Why noona suddenly give so many jellies today? Is it National Jelly Day today?” Daniel questioned out of curiousity.

“Nah…I was on my way home when I saw a promotion on the candies depatment at the store. So, I buy it cause I know you there’s no other person on the world who is crazier about jellies than you,” Seoyun explained the lie in blasé tone before she paused a moment.

“…and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter