1. 하나

Savage boys Vs. Mean girls.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Nayeon is currently on her deep slumber sleep when her phone rings, she looked at the caller ID and it's Jeongyeon.

 

On the line.....
         'Jeongyeon, do you know what time is it?!' Nayeon exclaimed.


         'Nabong, I just want you to know that me and my boyfriend broke up' Jeongyeon informed her friend.


          'Seriously Jeongyeon, in your 25 Ex-Boyfriends it's not a news to me anymore' Nayeon rolled her eyes while holding her phone.


           'Actually it's 26 now cuz I broke up with him already' Jeongyeon explained.


            'Okay, let's say 26, so what's new then' Nayeon asked her friend.


            'I have a new boyfriend and his brother wants to court you, say Yes okey?'


             'Okay okay, I like it since it's been a week that I don't have a boyfriend' Nayeon agreed.


              'You know what?! He's so handsome Oh My Gosh!!! His name is Raine Sebastian!' Jeongyeon joked.


              'You're so mean, I thought you'll help me to move on but your not helping me at all' Nayeon sight.


              'Nobongie it's really obvious that you two still love each other, why not get back together' Jeongyeon suggested 'but anyway do you know what's my new boyfriend's name, it's Blue' Jeongyeon laugh slightly.


              'Huh?' Nayeon frowned her brows.


              'My boyfriend's name is Blue and his brother's name is Gray, hahahah' Jeongyeon luagh.


               'Blue Gray? What kind of name was that' Both Nayeon and Jeongyeon burst out laughing.'Anyway continue' Nayeon added.


               'Okay, for how long? 3months?' Jeongyeon asked.


               'That's too long' Nayeon disagree.


               'Eh? You and Rain last for a year to be exact right' Jeongyeon remind her friend.


               'Eh? It's different from my other Ex boyfriend cuz I did love him' Nayeon explained.


               'Nabongie don't waste their handsomeness, Uhm...2months? Jeongyeon ask.


               'Nope, It's still too long, 1 month? Deal?' Nayeon try to convince her friend.


               Hmm...1month and 3weeks' Jeongyeon wait for Nayeon's response.


              '1month and 2weeks, Deal?' Nayeon insisted.


              'Hmm....Deal' Jeongyeon finally give up.

 


-------------------

 


               'So, there he is' Jeongyeon said when she saw Blue..Oh My Gosh Jeongyeon is right they're so handsome and they look like a richkid. Nayeon told herself.


               'Hi' Nayeon greet the two guys in front of them.


               'Nabong this is Blue and this is his brother Gray' Jeongyeon introduced Nayeon to the two.


               'Blue, Gray, this is Nayeon My friend' said Jeongyeon. Oh My G, it's true that Gray is more handsome than Blue.


               'So, do you have a boyfriend?' Gray asked Nayeon. Jeongyeon smiled and Nayeon shook her head.


               'Great, so would you be my girlfriend?' Gray asked Nayeon again.


               'What?!?' Nayeon can't believe it. That fast she told herself.


               'Uhm...Yes, of courses Yes, Right Nabong?' Jeongyeon answered the question for Nayeon, Nayeon give Jeongyeon a 'What are you doing' look.


-----------------------


Nayeon and Jeongyeon are in Nayeon's room after their so called double date.


               'Jeongyeon, why did you say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter