Sassy Me ;)

The Heir And His Knight In Shining Armour

ll Introduction ll RoseUella ll Rose ll

 

The sun light slowly creeped into my room and caused me to wake up. Sitting on my king sized bed with my long silver hairs,and when I say long hairs I mean LONG hairs cause their lenght stops at my hips, messed up badly and my oversized white shirt wrinkled. I groaned and struggled to open my eyes, which proved to be a rather difficult task, and when I finally managed to so I checked time and that was it, I'm late for my training, AGAIN. 

 

"Appaaaa...Appaaaa" I screamed my lungs out while coming down stairs in haste, looking for my father to answer my calls. 

"Ayy Roro my angry young iron man, why so grumpy so early in the morning" Came my father's reply from kitchen.

"Morning ? Early ? It's almost 9 appa..I'm late for training. Why did't you wake me up ?" I asked my father furiously.

"Stop staring at your appa with your creepy big dou eyes. You're scaring me." He lied trying to appear scared.

My appa's a really bad liar. Sometimes I cannot believe he was a hitman. This big, muscular mean looking midle aged guy, the perso I call appa,was a criminal before he adoptedme. Actually everyone in the slum area we live in was an ex criminal of some sort. Some commited worse than the others but they were criminals nonethless. The key word being "WERE" because now they're trying to live their lives rightfully and wants to be a part of korea's society just like any other normal person is. But the problem is they're not accepted in the society as normal people.They wereonce criminals and the tag's been stuck to them forever. One would think that with our modern, fast forwardning society, the sophisticated and educated people will learn to accept everyone for who ad what they are but everything I mentioned above is a big fat lie. It's equal to a mother praising her child infornt of her friends and family to appear happy and satisfied with her family but in reality her child is the biggest looser of all time to her because he does't match her standers and expectations. One would think that I'm speaking too mature for someone who's just 18 years old. But I think maturity has nothing to do with age. It all depeneds on what kind of ty situations you've been through and your experiences. And when I say the so called modern and educated people don't accept someone who's even slightly different from them, it's no exagartion intead it's nothing compared to what I've had to go through because 1: I'm not your typical korean barbie doll, I'm not fair I have tan skin,a sharp awline, a big nose, a tall figure with lengthy hairs, I'm slim with a sandclock like figure. To describe myself like this actually makes me feel like I'm just like every other girl in every corner around the world but sadly the place I live in favours girls with exact opposite looks from mine.2: My father was a crminal and therefore mt dream of becoming a pilce officer is epitome of wishful thinking, I did't say this, It was said to me by various people in my life. Some being the pretty divas from school, some random people who for god knows why ? looks at me like I seperated them from their lovers in past life.  It used to bug me when I was younger but with each passing second my determination only became strongerto prove all those mouths wrong. I've grown up to be a Beautifull young girl, atleast accroding to me, my dad and everyone from the slum. I'm a great fighter becasue I've tarined by hundered's of dangerous criminals to fight, for self defence at first obviously. But when I started to dream to become a police officer, which was at the age of 10, I learned hundereds kinds of different fighting styles turned into one making it really unique and fruiteful. Everyone in the slum area adores me. If you see these people going aroundlaughing, teaching and acting like a one big family, you won't be able to tell them apart from the 'Normal' society. 

my internal monlogue caused me to forget about my training,  which I'm already running late for. I better grab my bicycle and get ready to cause chaos on streets with my lighting speed cause I'm so dead if I'm another minute late.