REVELATIONS

To Youngmin And My BABY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold wind brought by the rain went through my body that made me awakened. Him was all a dream. I touched my face that was already wet by these tears. Why should it all happen at this moment, when I had perfectly forgotten all about him? This was too unfair.

I felt a hand patting my head. I looked up and saw his gentle face worrying always about me. I stood up and pulled him into a tight hug.

“I’m sorry Woohyun” I said trying to stifle my tears.

He caressed my head and listened to my words.

“I never wanted to cry, I’m so sorry.”

“It’s alright, I understand how you feel.” He said now hugging me back. His hot breath could be felt on my shoulder. “Can I ask you one thing Jiyeon?”

“What is it?”

“Can I hear you say you love me?”

I pushed him a little and looked at him in the eyes. Those eyes that never left me in times of need and those eyes that always showed love only for me. I touched his face.

“I love you Woohyun” I pulled him again and gave him a light kiss on the lips. “Though I can’t show you that much, I really love you.”

 

Morning after that night, we were both awakened by Shin’s screaming voice from the other room. I got up but Woohyun pulled me back to the bed by holding on my waist.

“Yah what are you doing?” I said trying to get up.

“I want to hug my bear”

“Yah Shin’s crying in his room.”

“5 minutes and you’re free” He said while both of his eyes were closed and his hands were on my waist. I stared at him and did nothing but to allow him.

When his 5 minutes were over, I removed his hands and run to Shin’s room. The shouts I heard was nothing but a romantic scream. He was watching a movie and the little girl on the screen kissed a small kid on the cheek. Shin’s face looked distorted as he cried in front of the television.

“Baby what’s the matter?” I approached him from behind as he wiped his tears.

“Umma I will kill that boy. He’s stealing my girllllll!” He shouted.

“Shin don’t say bad word.”

“Umma!” He hugged me. “Please throw the television I can’t watch it anymore.” He cried more that only made me sigh.

Woohyun emerged from the door shirtless. Did he remove his shirt last night? Thinking of that made me blush then he walked towards us that I quickly averted my eyes to the window.

“Shin?” He spoke.

Shin immediately removed his arms around my neck and went to him. He was kneeling in front of me that for sure he could clearly see my face. I saw him smirk before speaking.

“Appa I’m already heart broken.” Shin said making me think what this child had been learning.

“And who broke the heart of my handsome son?” Woohyun asked still staring at me.

“I won’t tell you, I’m shy. Can we eat ice cream today?” Shin requested.

“Of course just stop crying arasseo?” Woohyun looked at Shin’s face. “Go to the restroom and wash your face.”

Shin nodded and run to the bathroom. So as the two of us were left, he again smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter