FIN

You’re the only one I want
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey doctor,” you turned and faced the familiar face that you have been yearning to see. 

“Hey... what brought you here? It’s been a long time since I saw you.” A smile formed on your face as he spoke. 

“There was a fire around the area and we sent some casualties here for treatment. Wanna grab lunch?” 

“Oh yeah sure! Let me return my case notes first, wait for me in the lobby!” 

After returning the case notes, you hurry to the toilet, arranging your hair, touched up your nonexistent makeup which you cursed yourself for being lazy and skipped today.

“What took you so long? I’m starving.” 
“Sorry, let's go.” 

We found a seat and sat opposite each other. While hes  was busy stuffing food into his mouth, you stole glances at him and magically it made your heart flutter. 

It was 2 years ago when you first met Min Hyun. He’s a firefighter and would occasionally send casualties to the hospital you were working at. 

*flashback*

You worked 15 hours straight, coming out from an 8 hours operation and then helped out at the emergency department. You can’t even remember when was the last time you ate something proper which caused you to feel a little dizzy. It felt like the whole world is spinning, you grabbed onto the railings at the side as if your life depends on it. 

“Are you okay?” You felt a pair of warm hands grabbed you as you were about to fall. 
Before you could reply, you shut down and fall into his arms. 

You pried opened your eyes and groaned drowsily. 

“Hey, are you okay?” He asked. 
“Ah yeah... you’re the one who I saw before I fainted right?” I sat up and bowed to show your gratitude. He smiled and made my heart flutter. 
“They said your blood glucose level was low that’s why you fainted. I’ll leave you to get some rest now, doctor Choi.” 

*end of flashback*

After lunch, we headed back to work. 
“Minhyun ah,” 
“Uhm?” 
“Your shoelace,” 
“I’ll do it later, thank you Jae Rin.” 

“Emergency, I repeat emergency. A fire broke out at xx street, xx building. Firefighters, please prep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter