2013

Timelaps collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No. I want Durami's personal info stay off this. And I won't join, not with Durami."

 

Dara then heaved a deep sigh, seemingly holding on the last straw of her patience while closing the door behind her. Jiyong looked up from his paper sheets curiously, following her footsteps into the studio.

 

"Yes, I understand but that is Harin and she is Chaerin's sister, not mine." Her expression turned sour like 'Duh!' making Jiyong snorted. If there is one thing capable of taking a rile out of Dara's ever so calm personality, that would be family concerning matters.

 

He stood up and came close to her, which she didn't notice due to the seemingly heated call. Dara repeats herself again and it came out firm this time.

 

"I won't do this, and it is my final decision. Don't try to change it. Don't try to talk to Durami. You know me when they are concerned."

 

Although her frown was nothing less than serious, Jiyong found it cute so he looked at her amusingly and grinned. Returned to his smile was a scowl she marred on her eyebrows once her phone got thrown onto the table in front of them.

 

"Nothing funny, Kwon. Don't start with me."

 

Oh, she's really mad, he realized. Dara would get awkward when she's in a normal state which is so Dara by default. But she glared at him and that means nothing than she had forgotten about her little issue with him.

 

"What has they done this time?" He just changed into a sheepish smile instead of straighten up.

 

"You know the answer. Everyone knows my answer. Why do I have to repeat myself so many times?!" She huffed and turned away, looking annoyingly at his newly bought cap.

 

"Hey, the cap didn't do anything." Poor the little thing just happened to sit in front of her. But he grinned wider. "And that's my gift for you."

 

"Thank you." She said, almost grumbled. Dara knew Jiyong didn't do anything wrong and the fact that he bought her something was very nice of him. She just couldn't bring herself to smile because it would come out very forced. But she did feel a bit better.

 

Jiyong looked at her for a few seconds, contemplating on whether he should do what he was thinking of. He chucked his tongue and glided towards her, putting his left hands over her back and rest it on her arm. She felt him squeezing her sideways and that got her tensed in an instant. Dara even deliberately held her breath while her glance at the cap changed from annoyed to oscillating. She looked so awkward that Jiyong had to let his laugh bubbled out his throat.

 

"Uhm... What are you doing?" Dara asked in a small and uncertain voice.

 

"Save the cap from your deathly glare?" He teased and she get even more tensed when he rubbed her upper arm lightly. Jiyong chuckled, his chest vibrating against her other arm. More tensed.

 

"Relax noona. I'm not gonna eat you alive."

 

"You know I can't!" She said accusingly while moving her eyes rapidly around the things on the table. He chuckled even louder. "Stop it now!"

 

He worried she might reduce into a bunch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter