Chapter 002

My Brother's Girlfriend

My Brother's Girlfriend, Chapter 02

Today, Taeyeon want to surprise him for come to his house. 

There's the petite girl in front of the door and began to knocked. It's opened and revealed Mrs. Jung with her excited expression.

"Woah, Taeyeon's here.. come, we just wanted to have breakfast, just now." Mrs. Jung bring her daughter in law to the diner table and took her to sit next to Jessica who was played with her phone. 

"Eomma, where's Yunho oppa?" Taeyeon asked. Mrs. Jung chuckled.

"He still sleeping. Want to wake him?" Mrs. Jung asked as she raised her eyebrows.

Taeyeon giggled and just nodded her head. Mrs. Jung bring her to his room. While Jessica who seat the diner table, scoffed and began to continued her game on the phone with earphones on her ears.

•••••••

Taeyeon's POV

When Eomma Jung bring me to his room make me nervous. 

As soon i come inside his room, i saw he still sleeping as his blanket closed to his face. I giggled and decided to wake him.

"Oppa, wake up..." I touched his shoulder but he didn't bugged. He opened his blanket. I smiled victory when i thought he wake up already but turned frowned when he give his back to me. 

"Oppa... wake up... it's me Taenggo." I whined and slapped his back but not to hard.

He moaned and pushed me away from him. I sighed and think how about i wake him up. Suddenly i have an idea and smirked have on my lips. 

I near my face to his ear and blowing it.

"Oppa, wake up.. it's me, your baby girl." I seductively said. I laughed victory but i get startled when someone suddenly pulled me down and trapped me. I looked up and saw him with his smirked.

"I know. I'm just teasing you, baby girl. I love you." He said and kissed my lips. I kissed him back as i threw my arms to his neck while he place his hand to my waist. 

We kissed passionately until our breath break us apart.

"I love you too, oppa." I said when my breath has become normal again.

He smiled sweetly and pecked my lips.

"Oppa, promise me that you will never ever left me even you didn't love me, please?" I begged.

"Hey, what are you just saying? I'm promise to you already right? That i will never left you. I love you too much to left you, my dear. Please don't say that again." He said sincerely. I just smiled and hugged his neck.

"It just that, i don't have anyone of my life. My parents promise me that they didn't left me but they broke their promise and left me alone in this world. But after i meet you, i felt i'm not alone again after that." I said weakly and burried my face to his neck.

He hugged me tightly. 

"I'm not gonna left you. I'm promise. I will never broke my promise to you. Believe me if i say, i don't left you and always to be there for you." He said as he rub my back as i'm seat on his lap. I don't know when he pulled me up either.

I nodded and sniffed on his neck. 

"Alright, i want to get shower. How about, you seat here and waiting for me or are you want to walked downstair?" He asked as he pushed me gently from his lap as he stand up.

"I'm walked downstair and thought of your mom want to some help. I don't want to be here, i'm scared if we didn't go downstair after that." I winked on him and get out from his room. I smiled and shooked my head. 

I saw no one in diner table but Jessica only with her phone on her hand, played something. I clear my throat and seat in front of her while waiting for him. I regretted didn't want to waited him. It's really awkwarded. 

When i played with my phone, i felt someone staring at me and i looked up, it's from her.. Jessica Jung. I felt uncomfortable with her stare from yesterday. 

She always give me her unreadable expression on her face. Sometimes she smirked on me. 

When yesterday she say to me for left him and be with her also that she will make me felt good on bed, it make me felt scared and didn't want to go near her. I want to tell Yunho Oppa but i don't him to left me. 

"So, Taeyeon or should i call Taenggo? How are you today? Did you tell him?" She coldly stare at me. I gulped and shooked my head. She smiled and suddenly turned into smirked. 

"Good girl. Anyway, did you really love him?" She suddenly asked.

"Y-yeah. I really l-love him." I stuttered. She looked at me coldly and suddenly she seat beside me and place her hand to my thigh. 

"Are you sure? I don't think so. But let me tell you, you must do what i say or i will tell him to left you." She threteaned me. I felt like i want to cry but i held myself.

I nodded my head and she just smirked. Her hand still on my lap. 

I want to pushed her hand away but i'm scared. 

"Oh, Taeyeon-nah, when are you coming?" Suddenly Mr. Jung asked as he began to sitting on her seat.

"Earlier, Mr--Appa. Just w-want to surprise h-him." I replied. He nodded.

Suddenly Yunho oppa coming and seat in front of me and it make him frowned.

"Yah, sica.. why are you sitting beside her? Come here, seat here while i'm seat beside her." Yunho oppa said as his lips pouted. I chuckled and gulped after that when i felt her hand began to near to my private part. 

"She didn't mind. Are you?" Jessica said sarcastically as she looked over me.

I hestited a bit and nodded after that when she grabbed my thigh. 

Yunho oppa sighed and nodded after that. 

When i began to eat, suddenly her hand cupped my private part and make my body jumped on the seat. 

"Are you okay babe?" Yunho oppa asked worriedly. I nodded my head and want to pushed her hand away but she didn't bugged and still cupped my womahood.

I felt uncomfortable with her hand at my womanhood.

"Are you sure, you are okay?" Oppa asked worried and walked close to me as her hand disappear from my lap. 

"Y-yeah.. can i use the bathroom?" I asked Mr.Mrs. Jung and oppa. He nodded and bring me to his bathroom. 

=End of Taeyeon's POV=

••••••••••

While Taeyeon use the bathroom of Yunho's room, Jessica quietly goes to his room and founded the bathroom locked. She cursed inside and decided to waiting.

When Taeyeon finished her business, she unlocked the door and before she get out, someone come inside and locked the door behind her. 

Taeyeon shocked and backed away until her body facing the wall. 

"S-Sica-shii.. what are y-you doing here?" Taeyeon asked as she try to escape from her.

"I'm just use the bathroom. So, shoo.. i want to pee." Jessica said as she quickly opened her short and peeing after that while my eyes closed with my hand and back facing her. 

"Please don't close your eyes." Jessica seductively said. Is she trying to seduce me? I opened my eyes and shocked covered my face as i looked down. There's she is her short down to her ankle while her private part show up. It just, a . !?! I looked over her face and she just smirked on her face while touching her things. 

I gulped and looked away. As i ready for get out from the bathroom, she held my wrist and pushed to the door. 

"Don't you ever try to ignore me when you know i have this. Or you will be enjoy this thing to your tight ." Jessica said seriously and walked away, leaving me alone. 

I shivered to what she just say. She must try to messed me. She just joking.. yeah, that's right. 

•••••••••

When Yunho saw that her sister get out from his room, quickly rushed to her.

"Yah, where is she?" Yunho asked as soon he near his sister.

"I don't know." Jessica replied boredly.

"I thought she was in my room, use my bathroom. Where is she?" Yunho worriedly as he goes to his room to find his girl. 

Jessica smirked and goes to her room. 

As soon she inside her room, she lay her body to her bed as she bring her hand to her head.

"Taeyeon, Taeyeon. You didn't know that you are really hot and it make me want you. I hopefully this plan will succeed to destroy your relationship. Goodbye for your love to Yunho there." Jessica said to no one and laughed evilly.

"See what i can do to your relationship Yunho. Don't you give me dare. Even you are my brother, i will fight this feeling and make her mine. I hate you damn much Yunho. I will never ever call you 'Oppa'. You will never been oppa to me since we are kid." Jessica cursed Yunho in her head as she punched her pillow hardly. 

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 

How's my story? 

 

Really boring right? I'll try my best again.. HAHA