What happens in Rome, Stays in Rome

What happens in Rome, stays in Rome

Hello, everyone! So this is like my first one-shot for the year so please don't expect. This is just pure trashing. Hahahahaha! This story is based on this tweet of mine during the 2017 MBC Entertainment Awards.

I will try to write again this 2018. Happy New Year! Please spread the Minwoo and Winner love~! ^^

 

WHAT HAPPENS IN ROME, STAYS IN ROME
(by kaijin-taichou)

Rating: PG or K+ (just to be safe)
Characters: WINNER; Pyo Jihoon
Pairing: Minwoo, MinoxJinwoo
Genre: Comedy (trying to be); One-shot
Summary: Because sending a selca with Jinwoo to Mino is a must for P.O.

==========

Wish you were here? ㅋㅋㅋ
 

Song Mino rolled his eyes upon seeing his best friend's message. Pyo Jihoon sent a selca of him and Kim Jinwoo during the MBC Entertainment Awards. The two looked so formal in their suit and tie and all smiles as if they were nominated as the Best Couple in the said awards show.

"Ah," Mino whispered. That was exactly what Jihoon had in mind when he clicked the send button: for him to feel jealous and envious because he was with Jinwoo that night. And the caption was salt rubbed against his bleeding heart.

But he wasn't jealous, a little bit of envy, yes but definitely not jealous. In fact, Mino was glad that his best friend and the love of his life are friends.

Mino looked at Lee Seunghoon who he believed was talking to their leader Kang Seungyoon because with his exploding Busan accent, he complained, "Jinwoo-hyung said he will mention us when he gives his acceptance speech! I am not talking to him tomorrow!" then he laughed.

Of course, they were joking. The three of them would welcome Jinwoo with hugs and pat on his back for a job well done later. Mino would still feed Rei and Bei.

Is Jinwoo-hyung having fun?

Mino's phone vibrated, indicating that Jihoon replied to his message.

I AM having fun, thanks for asking. I'm beside Dara-noona. But to answer your question, yes. Although he asked us if he messed up when he presented an award but I think Jinwoo-hyung did well.

"Yes, he did well," Seunghoon said. Mino didn't realize that Seunghoon was behind him and read the message. Mino nodded.

"Our Jinwoo-hyung has grown-up. He can now live without us," the younger rapper said dramatically.

"And you should grow up. Have the courage to confess, Mino-yah. You are basically living together!" Seunghoon demanded.

Mino clicked his tongue. "Seunghoon-hyung, what happens in Rome, stays in Rome and what happens in the cat house, stays in the cat house." Then he stood up and left the room, also leaving Seunghoon who was pointing at him, making gibberish sounds, and stomping his feet excitedly.

==========

"Hyung, maybe you meant What happens in Rome, stays in Rome?" Jihoon corrected Jinwoo politely. Jinwoo gave him a confused yet adorable look. He understood why Mino was so captivated by this guy.

"That's what I said," Jinwoo replied confidently.

"No, hyung. You said What happens in Rome, it happens there. What happens in the cat house, it happens there," Jihoon laughed so as Jinwoo.

"So Mino-yah has already confessed?!" Block B's maknae exclaimed.

"Sssshh!" Jinwoo hissed as Winner's eldest grabbed his arm and squeezed it. Jihoon put his hand on his mouth and nodded.

"But he did?" he asked again quietly.

Jinwoo let go of his arm then looked around as though he was looking for someone. "I think Jeongsu-hyungnim is calling me."

Jihoon looked around as well because he was so sure that no one was calling Jinwoo. Then he looked again at the pretty guy.

"You and Mino are already dating! I am telling the kids and we will give you a surprise visit! So surprising, Mino will die from embarrassment!"

Jinwoo laughed. "But don't forget to bring food for our cats." Then he left and joined his Wizard of Nowhere family.

xxx