The Reasons Why I Love Him

Random Drabble

You: Oppa..How do you know if people are sincerely loving you?

Him: Why? Is something bothering you?

You: Not really..then how do you know whether your fans really love you, and not only saying meaningless words? You know, they can said 'I love you', 'mine forever' or 'I'll die for you' or whatever. But the next day they'll be in love with someone else and get married and live their own life.

Him: (smiling) Well, its good then.

You: Good? Whats so good in that? What happened to the word 'forever' if there are no sincerity in it?

Him: Baby, loving someone or something doesn't mean that you have to stick to them. Love is all about happiness. We really appreciate all the supports and love from our fans, no matter what they do where they are. We also want them to keep loving and supporting us, but it doesn't mean that they cannot continue their own life, be in love and get married. I want my fans to be happy in whatever they do. And besides, getting married doesn't mean that they'll stop supporting us.

You: Maybe you are right. 

Him: Why are you asking this question anyway?

You: Nothing. I was only wondering why people's feeling change so fast. There is this one guy who always chase after me in school. He confessed to me like 3 times, but of course I rejected him. He even prepared gifts for my birthday. Last week I saw him with another girl, which I assume to be his new girlfriend. What surprised me is that he didn't even look at me, totally ignoring me like I am a complete stranger.

Him: So..you're saying that you are jealous and regret that you rejected him?

You: NOO..of course no. I have you, why would I need anyone else..I was just wondering if he was being sincere to me, seeing the fact that he changed so quickly.

Him: Baby, let him be. Maybe he was but after you rejected him, its over. Maybe he finally realize that waiting for you is wasting time, and finally moves on with someone new.

You: Yeah..maybe..

Him: (laughing) I can't believe we are talking about this.

You: (biting lower lips) Sorry..

Him: Its ok baby. Well..now that you mention about it, would you mind telling me about the gifts from other guys that I didn't know?