Never Give Up

Music For My Heart

Sowon was already sitting in the bus. She wanted to see Eunha, so she decided to go to her school. Although they knew each other briefly, she care about this girl. 

But she was worried.. What if Eunbi's mother decides to pick up her from school? What if she doesn't let them meet again?

Sowon was nervous, but she knew she couldn't give up so easily. She had to calm down somehow. She took out the phone and headphones from her pocket and decided to listen to the music. Music has always helped her deal with her emotions.

 

After 30 minutes the bus stopped in front of Eunha's school. Sowon took a deep breath and get off the bus. She sat on the bench in front of the school and waited.

When the classes finished and all the students left the school, Sowon was looking only for one person. Suddenly she noticed the short-haired girl and smiled . Eunha said goodbye to her friends and left the school grounds heading to the bus stop. Sojung got up from the bench and ran after the girl. When she was close enough, she grabbed Eunbi by the hand and pulled her to herself.

 

When Eunha felt that someone grabs her hand she got scared. She remembered what happened after the Sinb birthday. 

But after a moment, the fear got away when she felt a familiar warmth and smell. And also the feeling of arms that held her tight, ensuring her safety.

'S-Sowon? What are you doing here? surprised girl asked.

'I wanted to see you' answered Sowon shortly with a smile.

Eunha looked down.

'Sowon.. I'm sorry for my mother' started Eunha sadly.

'I'm afraid .. That she'll want to separate us' confessed the shorter girl. 

'Don't worry about it. I'm not going to give up so easily' Sowon was comforting her. 

'I know that we know each other briefly but.. I care about you' confessed the taller girl and surprised Eunbi with that.

'Come on I'll take you to a nice place where your mother won't disturb us' Sowon suggested and grabbed Eunha hand and started to lead her in only her known direction.

Eunha smiled to herself as soon as she looked at Sowon.

 

The way took them a lot of time because they decided they would go on foot and talk.  They bought food on the way.

Moment later they arrived to the place by the river.

It was quite empty there, but the view and atmosphere made it nice.

They sat in silence on the grass and watched the scenery in front of them.

After a moment, Sowon interrupted the silence.

'Your mother is always like that?' she asked.

Eunha sighed heavily. It was difficult for her because even she didn't understand her mother behavior.

'Always. It's a bit complicated, because I don't understand why'  replied Eunbi with sadness, still looking at the view in front of her.

Suddenly, she felt familiar arms embracing her from behind. She felt safe and happy.

'Let's don't think about it now' Sowon continued embracing Eunbi. Her heart was beating faster. She wanted to be close to her as it possible.

 

Sowon broke a hug when she heard Eunha's stomach rumble and burst out laughing.

Eunha pouted and hit her on the shoulder lightly.

'Let's eat something' suggested Sowon and she took out the previously purchased food from the bag.

Eunbi was happy to finally eat something, but even more because of Sowon company.

It was getting dark but for girls the time they spend till now wasn't enough. They laid on the grass and looked at the sky.

'You know, I like looking at the stars' said Sojung suddenly.

'Why?' the short-haired girl asked. 

Sowon sighed and closed her eyes.

'When I look at the stars.. I have the impression that my parents are looking at me from there. They're look after me and Umji' the red haired girl confessed. Her voice was full of the pain she felt.

Eunha suddenly sat down and leaned over Sowon putting her hand on her cheek.

'Your parents are proud of you for sure. You're a wonderful person, Sojung' the girl said sincerely, looking at Sowon. As if she wanted to remember every detail of her face.

'Do you really think like that?' Sowon asked with hope. Eunha's words made her heart beat faster.

She couldn't take her eyes off her. It felt like time stood still.

Eunha nodded.

Suddenly Sojung pulled the girl closer so that her head rested on her chest. Like this Eunha could hear her heart.

'Can we stay like that for a moment?' the taller girl asked shyly.

Eunha was now red like a tomato but nodded.

She felt Sowon's  warmth. But the beating of her heart was like indescribable melody for her. As long as she was listening, her heart started to beat  the same rhythm as Sojung's.

At some point she felt something weird.  She found the inspiration.. She just wanted to remember the melody that she had in her head.

After a long time of lying down together, Sowon decided to take Eunbi home. This time, however, they were traveling by bus.

Eunha was tired so she rested her head on Sowon's shoulder and smiled. When tall girl noticed that, she laughed and held the girl's hand. They stayed like this. 

 

When they reached Eunha's house, Sowon wanted to leave as quickly as possible. She was afraid of confrontation with Eunbi mother. 

But before she could leave, Eunha approached her, stood on tiptoe and kissed her on the cheek.

'Thank you for today, goodnight' she thanked her without being able to hide her blushes.

'Goodnight Eunbi' answered Sowon with a smile although it was hard for her to breathe.

Both girls went in their own direction, but they were sure that they would meet again.

 

 


Hello! Here's Chapter 6!

I hope you like it! :)  also thank you all for the subscriptions

I'd like to apologize for any mistakes :c

 

Like always let me know what you think!

 

See you next time kkeol kkeol ^^