Kim Sojung

Music For My Heart

The next day Eunha got up in a bad mood. She didn't want to do anything. She didn't understand why her parents are like that. Why her parents don't care about her? She couldn't answer her own question. She sighed and decided to go downstairs. When she left the room, she could hear her mother voice. She was ready but still afraid to face her. As soon as she entered the living room, the scene started. 

'Who was this girl which was here yesterday?' asked her quite annoyed and angry mother.

'Friend.. What..I can' t even have a friends anymore?' answered Eunha. She was close to crying.

'Don't talk to me like that you... ! You should thank me that you still have where to live. '

These words really hurt Eunbi. She didn't think she would hear anything like that. 

'What's this girl name? She's from your school? she asked still raising her voice.

Eunha felt like it was an interrogation at the police station.

'No, she's not from my school' started Eunha clenching her fists.

'And from what I remember, she introduced herself to you yesterday' replied the nervous girl.

' I'm asking for a real name! You bring strangers home. I have the right to know who exactly comes to my house! ' her mother raised her voice more and more.

Eunha didn't know what to do. Her body started to shake from fear. Why her mother had to ask her about Sowon. This girl didn't do anything wrong. She saved her life.

'Kim Sojung, that's enough for you to know'  said eunha and went to her room for a backpack. She had to go to school soon.

Her mother froze.. She felt dizzy. She sat on the sofa and started thinking. 

She heard that name somewhere before.  She just had to make sure it was the same person she was thinking about.

 

At that moment, Eunha left the house to go to school. Tears began to run down her cheeks.

'I hate her.. I hate her so much' she talked to herself

'Sowon.. I want to see you again..' She thought about the girl and put her hand on her heart.

 

As soon as Eunha left house, her mother decided to make one phone call. To her employee. 

She was so nervous. She couldn't let anyone find out about her secret. 

 

'Hello Junseo. Yes, it's me. I need your help again. Can you do something for me?' 

 

'Of course. Something happened?'

 

'I need information about girl named Kim Sojung as soon as it's possible. I need to make sure if she's the person I'm thinking about'

 

'I understand I will do everything i can'

 

'Thank you. If you get informations bring them to my office' the woman said and she disconnected.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

On the other side of the city. Sowon and Yerin were talking about what happened at Eunha's house. Umji left home early because she had an important test.

Two girls sat on the sofa in the living room.

Sowon was broken.. But she knew that she always can count on Yerin.

'I can't believe that her parents are so cruel!' said outraged Yerin.

'I don't understand her mother behavior.  I didn't do anything wrong and she.. told me to leave because she doesn't want someone like me in her house' said Sowon.

'Gosh Yerin, if only you could see this fear and sadness in her eyes' continued Sowon.

'What are you going to do now? Her mother doesn't want to you to see Eunha again' said Yerin with sadness. She was worried about her best friend. She saw how much Sojung cares about Eunbi.

' I don't know.. But I won't give up for sure' assured Sowon.

' I've to see her, no matter what' she added. 

'Sowon, I think you should start believing in love at first sight haha' laughed Yerin. 

'Maybe..' the tall girl sighed.

'Do you know where this school is? ' she asked her friend. 

'Yes i know. Wait.. Do you want to go there? asked Yerin.

Sowon nodded.

'Okay, but I can't go with you. I have to go to work, I'll send you an address okay?

'Alright, you're the best! Sowon hugged her friend.

After a moment, Yerin left. She was in hurry to work.

Sowon received a message from her with Eunha's school address.

' I can't give up.. I'll see you again Eunbi' she said to herself.

She put on her jacket and left the house.

 


Hello I'm back with new chapter! 

I was having some troubles with my idea. I want to thanks my good friend for her help and advice. You're the best! 

Also i have injured hand but i tried my best to write this chapter. 

 

I know that many of you are mad because of Eunha's mother. But a small drama won't hurt?

Believe a bit in Sowon!

 

Let me know what you think in comments! SEE YOU SOON