The Band

Music For My Heart

The next day, Eunha went to school. There was a lot of work for her about the project.

However, she still had one problem.. No inspiration. She didn't want to disappoint her teacher and also she didn't want her parents to be ashamed of her. Because they were businessmen of big corporation. Even though her parents didn't care about her. Eunha loved them very much and tried to do everything at least to make them proud of her.

'You're working hard Eunbi' suddenly Eunha heard voice of her teacher. She liked her, she was a nice woman who always greeted her with a smile on practice.

' I don't want to disappoint you, you gave me a lot of attention' answered pianist with smile to her teacher.

'Because i believe in your talent, since I'm teaching here.. there was no one like you Eunha. When you're playing piano.. It's wonderful, I can hear that you put your whole heart into it ' the woman said.

'I love playing .. I would like others to feel the emotions while listening to me' confessed Eunha.

Deep in heart she wanted her parents to appreciate her playing the piano. And she wanted them to say at least once: "You worked hard Eunbi, we're so proud of you." Unfortunately, she has never heard that since her childhood. 

As long as she had good grades, her parents just tolerated her.

'If you had any questions you can always come to me.' her teacher confessed before she left the class. Eunha thanked her and continued playing.

However, still something was missing.

 

After two hours of practice, it was lunchtime and she could finally see her friends. The girls sat down together and began to eat and talking in the same time. Eunha told them about the Sowon offer and asked if they want to go with her.

'Eunha i'm sorry I really can't, I have dance classes. You know that I'm preparing for a school performance' said sadly Sinb. She really wanted to accompany Eunha and meet a girl who saved her friend.

Yuju also couldn't because she had an audition for the musical she really cared about.

Well Eunbi understood her friends and support them. Her friends were talented and they deserved to show it.

'Next time we have to go together' said eunha with bright smile and the girls nodded.

After lunch she received a message from Sowon with the location and time. The girl was happy.

She wrote to her that she is happy for their meeting. She was curious about Sowon's band.. And even more she wanted to see that girl again.

When she finished classes she came back home to get ready and change clothes. Her parents were still on a business trip. Her house was empty and cold. Eunha chose a blue simple dress. She changed and went to meeting location. Her heart was beating like crazy. 

After an hour she arrived at the place. She saw a group of people, but even from a distance she could see the tall girl with red hair. She smiled to herself and came closer. 

The band was preparing before the performance. When Sowon noticed Eunha among the group of people she was happy and immediately came to Yerin to tell her about it.

'Yerin, she really came' said Sowon with satisfaction. 

'Where is she?' asked Yerin while preparing her drums. At that moment Umji came up to them which was also interested to see the girl her sister had told them about.

'Short hair, blue dress, cute. She is standing in front' she said.

Then the three of them looked in her direction and decided to wave to her.

'She's really cute' Umji said in a whisper.

'I hope she'll like our performance' said Sowon with worry.

'Let's do our best and everything will be alright ' said Yerin with a smile, knowing that her friend have really low self-esteem.

Sowon is really good but she doesn't have self confidence.

Eunha was waiting impatiently while watching Sowon band preparing for their performance.

Her heart began to beat weirdly when the whole three with a smiling Sowon in front began to waving to her. It was sweet. 

After some time the band was ready to perform. Everyone started clapping as soon as they took their positions.

 

'Hello we are Afterglow! We hope you'll like our music' said the three at the same time.

'I think we should introduce ourselves' said Umji.

'Drums,vocals and our mood maker.. YERIN! ' at that moment everyone could hear the drums.

Eunha was surprised. Yerin played like her hands were made for it. She had an amazing sense of rhythm.

'Keyboard and vocals.. Our baby UMJI!' When she started playing, everyone listened as if they were in a trance. Umji played with unusual delicacy.

'And finally our leader, guitarist and like us vocalist.. SOWON!'  Yerin and Umji yelled together. 

At that moment Eunha's heart almost stopped. Sowon played the guitar looking at her with a smile all the time. She felt like.. she wanted to tell her something through the music.

'Let's start! Make some noise!' shouted all three and started playing their songs.

Eunbi had a great time. She jumped, clapped and screamed together with the crowd. To her surprise Sowon's band had so many faithful fans. At one point, she even felt jealous of the boys shouting Sowon's name.

She shook her head "it's weird i shouldn't feel this way" she said to herself. However, when the next song started, Eunbi felt Sojung eyes on her. She decided to look at the girl and their eyes met. Eunha blushed but smiled up to the red haired girl.

 

"When something tears me out of sleep

You filled my whole mind

I wonder how are you? 

I'm lost in my thoughts about you.

When I'm doing something you are still in my head

Even if i'm trying to fall asleep in my bed

Overcome fatigue or loneliness.

Please, tell me the thirst of your heart.

Even if we are different from each other.

Everything makes me want to get closer to you.

I want to

oh oh

i want to get closer to you"

 

Now her heart was beating like crazy. 

She had the impression that the words were directed to her. He felt a strange joy in herself. For the first time in her life she felt really happy.

 

When the performance ended, the girls packed the instruments into Yerin's parents car who always helped them transport their stuffs until Sowon get a driving license.

Sojung saw how a group of people was waving to them before leaving. When fans left she decided to call Eunha to come to them.

Eunha a little shy but came closer to the band.

'I'm glad you came, I hope you liked it' said Sowon slightly worried. She didn't want to disappoint her.

'I liked it a lot, you're amazing. It's been a long time since I had a great time like today' confessed with smile Eunha.

At that moment, Yerin and Umji approached her with cheerful smiles.

'So you are Eunha! Sowon told us a lot about you! I'm Yerin her friend and it's Umji Sojung's little sister, nice to meet you' she said cheerfully. 

'Nice to meet you too' answered Eunha. 

'Maybe we should go to eat something together?' proposed Sowon. 

'Unnie.. ' started sadly Umji and all the girls looked at her. 

'Something's wrong?' her older sister asked with concern.

'No, i just think i can't. Tomorrow I have an important test and I have to study' said umji pouting.

Sowon hugged her sister.

'Me and my parents will take Umji home. So you and Eunha will go eat something. After all, we can go together the next time right? ' asked Yerin winking at Eunha with bright smile. 

The girl blushed at thought that she would be alone with Sowon. 

'Of course' answered Eunbi. 

'Alright, but next time we really have to go all together!' said Sowon and threatened Yerin and Umji with her finger.

Sowon looked at Yerin shocked but she was happy that her friend was so helpful. 

All the girls began to laugh. They talked a little longer.

Eunha really get along well with Sojung's friend and sister even though she is shy girl.

She smiled and laughed a lot at Yennie jokes.

After a few minutes, they said goodbye and Umji and Yerin left.

'Well, we're alone' said the tall girl, looking at cute Eunha.

'I think so' answered short haired girl trying to hide her blushes.

Suddenly a pizza guy on the scooter approached them. 

He didn't even look at the road and probably he was in a hurry since he decided to drive on the sidewalk.

He would almost hit Eunha but..

At the right moment, Sojung grabbed the girl by her wrist and pulled her close to her.

Eunbi had her eyes closed. When she felt a strange warmth, she decided to open them.

The tall girl was close... Eunbi felt a familiar smell.

She was holding her in her arms.

She didn't know if she was still breathing.

'I think my destiny is being your savior' said Sowon with a smile and hugged Eunha.

She wanted to be close to this girl.

 


Hello! Here is Chapter 3!

I'd like to apologize for any mistakes. I'm sick but I really wanted to update :c 

I hope everyone wilk enjoy. 

Let me know what you think! :3