[FULL STORY]

[Golden Child] [Lee Jangjun x Bong Jaehyun] [*Insert Title suitable for this fic*]

Jangjun always love to tease his groupmate from Golden Child named Jaehyun. Jangjun is like a thorn to Jaehyun's bubble. Jangjun always likes to interrupt Jaehyun who is locked up to his own space. Jangjun loves to copy Jaehyun's movements, voice. Jangjun is known to be hyper active, loud and extra in all while Jaehyun on  the other side is the silent type. They are the total opposite. But despite of their differences Jangjun secretly love Jaehyun. Jangjun love it when he sees the spacing out Jaehyun and he wants to be part of that space..He wishes to be alone with Jaehyun there..To  be him and the only one to see his smile that is why he always teases Jaehyun to get his attention and to focus on him only.. He loves Jaehyun this much..

 

At this moment, Jangjun sees again his love. It is the spacing out lovely Jaehyun. He wonders why Jaehyun is spacing out again.. He went near to Jaehyun..

"Hey Jaehyun! Why are you spacing out again? What are you thinking?" Jangjun asked Jaehyun while pinching his fluffy squishy cheeks.

"A-aah Jangjun~hyung.. It is painful please stop pinching my cheeks!" Jaehyun complains to Jangjun.

"Okay okay hehehe..Sorry our Bongvely.." Jangjun said to the pouting Jaehyun while patting his head and thinking of how cute is Jaehyun right now. Jangjun's heart is pounding fast.

"A-aah hyung not my hair also.." Jaehyun complains again to Jangjun.

"Aah sorry again Bongbong..hahaha" Jangjun said and walked away from Jaehyun with a big grin on his face.

Jaehyun watched Jangjun walking away and thought of what Jangjun asked to him just a while ago..

"I was thinking of you Jangjun~hyung..You are always disturbing my heart.." Jaehyun whispered to himself softly while smiling. Jaehyun's heart was not at peace again because of Jangjun's closeness to him a while ago.

 

They have a schedule for this day and they just finished their last performance and it is their time to go home. It is still 3PM in the afternoon. Jangjun who finished packing is now turning his head looking for Jaehyun to ask him out for bread and ice cream because he knows it was Jaehyun’s favorite and Jaehyun would love it. There he found Jaehyun at the corner finishing to pack his things. He was about to approach him when Jibeom approached Jaehyun first.

“Jaehyun~ah..” Jibeom called Jaehyun.

“Yes Jibeom~ah” Jaehyun replied to Jibeom.

“Are you finished packing now? Let us go for bread and ice cream.” Jibeom offered Jaehyun.

“Really? Your treat ha? Sure let’s go” Jaehyun replied with smiling with a twinkling eyes and then he notice Jangjun nearby them. “Jangjun~hyung !” He called to Jangjun.

Jangjun heard Jaehyun call for him when he was supposed to walk away when he heard Jibeom invited Jaehyun for bread and ice cream..He was sad because he missed his chance.. He wanted to continue to walk away but he can’t take another step..Jaehyun’s voice is pulling him in..He turned back to Jaehyun..

“Yes our Bongvely..” Jangjun replied to Jaehyun in a teasing tone to hide that he was sad.

“Wanna join me and Jibeom for bread and ice cream?” Jaehyun offered Jangjun with a smile.

That smile..Jangjun’s heart is erratic again..but he will refuse Jaehyun’s offer..He need to refuse it he doesn’t want to third wheel to Jaehyun and Jibeom..He will be in pain just sitting there..

“No thanks Bongvely..Just enjoy your time with Jibeom..” Jangjun replied to Jaehyun teasing him with Jibeom although the truth is it really hurts him..He wants to be with Jaehyun badly..After saying this he fades away from Jaehyun’s sight..

 

Jaehyun and Jibeom arrived at the bread and ice cream store..

“Stay there Jaehyun, I’ll just order bread and ice cream..” Jibeom told Jaehyun then left to go to the counter.

Jaehyun after Jibeom left started to space out again..He started to think of Jangjun..He wanted to be with Jangjun after their performance..Jangjun was his energizer..He loves it when he sees Jangjun smile, when he hears Jangjun’s laugh. He loves it like how much he loves bread and ice cream..When Jangjun refuse his offer to come with them today he felt so sad..

“You’re spacing out again Jaehyun..” Jibeom said interrupting Jaehyun’s thoughts of Jangjun..

“Hahaha sorry..maybe just tired..” Jaehyun replied to Jibeom..

“Here, let us eat so we could go home and rest..” Jibeom said and giving to Jaehyun his share of bread and ice cream..

“Thanks Jibeom..” Jaehyun smiled..

“You’re welcome..by the way Jaehyun I have something to say to you that is why I invited you here..” Jibeom exclaimed..

“Yes, what is it Jibeom?” Jaehyun asked..

“I-I actually will confess to you..I-I like you Jaehyun~ah” Jibeom confessed to Jaehyun

Jaehyun was in shock. He was speechless. He didn’t expect this confession from Jibeom.

“Don’t be shock Jaehyun~ah and also I want to add that I know you like Jangjun~hyung..” Jibeom said to Jaehyun..

Jaehyun was again more shocked. How did Jibeom knows he likes Jangjun?

“H-how did you know that I like Jangjun~hyung?” Jaehyun asked Jibeom..

“It is too obvious Jaehyun~ah” Jibeom said to Jaehyun with a teasing tone..

“Really..I am obvious..Do you think Jangjun~hyung knows?” Jaehyun asked Jibeom..

“I think he doesn’t know..You need to confess to him..” Jibeom suggested to Jaehyun

“But you just confessed to me..Why are you pushing me to Jangjun~hyung..I can’t understand you..” Jaehyun said to Jibeom while pouting..

“Hahaha yeah I confessed to you..I like you so much..but I don’t want to be a hindrance to your happiness..and it is Jangjun~hyung..” Jibeom explained to Jaehyun with a sad slight smile..

“I’m sorry Jibeom~ah if I can’t reciprocate your feelings..but thank you for loving me and for thinking of my happiness..I am sure you could find the right person for you..” Jaehyun said to Jibeom..

“Thank you Jaehyun~ah..Let’s still be good friends ha?” Jibeom uttered.

“Of course Jibeom..If you treat me with bread and ice cream after our performances then you are my good friend..” Jaehyun said jokingly.

 

It was night time and everybody else was asleep..aside from Jaehyun who is at the terrace and is spacing out again..He was thinking about Jibeom’s suggestion to him to confess to Jangjun..How could he confess to Jangjun? Or maybe he could confess but he is afraid of being hurt.. This thought brought tears to his eyes..

“Hey Jaehyun! What are you doing here?” Jangjun called out to Jaehyun..

“Aah!” Jaehyun exclaimed he was shocked by Jangjun’s sudden presence behind his back. “Jangjun~hyung..You almost gave me a heart attack..” Jaehyun said to Jangjun and he was wiping his tears at the same time..

“Are you crying? What is the matter?” Jangjun asked Jaehyun worriedly..

“Nah, this is nothing..dust just entered my eyes..”Jaehyun answered Jangjun..

“Let me see..” Jangjun said and then crossed the distance between him and Jaehyun. Jangjun held Jaehyun’s face and examined his eyes. He blowed Jaehyun’s eyes to remove the non-existent dirt..Jaehyun’s heart was panicking..He is so close to Jangjun..He could feel his breath on his face..Jangjun at the same time realized what he did and suddenly it seems that the place became so warm and heat was on his cheeks.. He moved back away from Jaehyun..

“Is it okay now?” Jangjun asked Jaehyun..

“Yes hyung..T-thanks..” Jaehyun replied lowering his head to hide his blushing fluffy cheeks.

“Don’t you think it is getting hot in here? Do you wanna go to the park with me? Stargazing?” Jangjun offered to Jaehyun..

“Sure hyung..” Jaehyun replied immediately with a smile..

 

At the park they found a bench to sit in..At first they are silent..Just looking at the stars that shines and twinkles brightly in the sky.. When Jangjun break off the silence..

“So..How was your date with Jibeom earlier..?” Jangjun suddenly asked Jaehyun.

“It was not a date hyung..but he confessed to me..” Jaehyun simply replied.

“R-really?” Jangjun asked.

Jaehyun just nodded as answer..And there was silence again..

“So..What did you reply?” Jangjun asked nervously. He wasn’t ready to hear the answer. What if Jaehyun also likes Jibeom?

“Nothing we agreed to be goodfriends..”Jaehyun answered Jangjun..

“Why? You both are a good match..”Jangjun said to Jaehyun..Jangjun still tries to hide his feelings for Jaehyun..He isn’t ready to confess yet..He was afraid to be rejected too and be pushed back to friendzone like Jibeom..

“I’ll just get us some drinks hyung..” Jaehyun said and left..

Jangjun can sense that Jaehyun doesn’t want to talk about what happened to him and Jibeom earlier.. Jangjun wanted to say sorry to Jaehyun for crossing the line and asking too many questions.. Jangjun followed Jaehyun to the vending machine..

 

Jaehyun left Jangjun.. He is hurt and sad..It is obvious Jangjun doesn’t like him..He is pushing him to go to Jibeom.. He reached the vending machine..He decided not to hope anymore that Jangjun would love him back.. He would seal his love for Jangjun here in this vending machine..

“This will be the last of it..I love you Jangjun~hyung even if you won’t love me back..” Jaehyun said closing his eyes leaning to the vending machine for support as tears started to flow in his eyes again..

“Is that true Jaehyun?” Jangjun who was in shock asked Jaehyun.

Sobbing Jaehyun was shock as he heard Jangjun’s voice..Did jangjun heard him? He couldn’t turn his head because of shyness but still he need to face him..

“O-oh hyung..Why did you follow me? I was just about to go back at the bench..” Jaehyun said wiping his tears. He was about to walk past to Jangjun but Jangjun grabbed his wrist.

“Don’t change the topic again Jaehyun~ah..I heard what you just said..Do you love me?” Jangjun asked Jaehyun..

“Did I said it hyung? Maybe you heard wrong..” Jaehyun is still denying.

“Okay fine..If you don’t want to confirm it then I have to say something..” Jangjun said this and pulled Jaehyun wrist for Jaehyun to face him.. He held Jaehyun’s shoulder tightly and initiated an eye to eye contact between the two of them.. “If you don’t want to admit that you love me then I’ll do it.. I love you Jaehyun.. It started when BongCupid shot an arrow to my heart, BongPotter cast a spell on me to fall for him and Spacing out Jaehyun captured my heart making me want to join to his own space.. I love you Jaehyun, BongCupid, BongPotter, Bongvely or whatever your name is..I love you..” Jangjun finally confessed to Jaehyun..

“R-really hyung? B-but I wonder why are you always tease me and make fun of me?” Jaehyun asked Jangjun with a confuse look..

“I was just trying to get your attention..I want to be part of your space so badly..” Jangjun explained to Jaehyun.. “Now would you confirm if I heard it right a while ago? Do you still love me too?” Jangjun added a follow up question for Jaehyun.

“Yes hyung..I love you too..” Jaehyun answered and lowered his head to hide his blushing cheeks.

“But why are you crying on the vending machine when I saw you?” Jangjun asked Jaehyun..

“I was sealing my feelings for you at the vending machine..You were pushing me to go to Jibeom..I thought you didn’t love me..” Jaehyun explained to Jangjun..

“Sorry Jaehyun~ah..Good thing I did follow you to the vending machine..If I didn’t we wouldn’t have confessed to each other..” Jangjun reply with a grin and pulled Jaehyun to a hug..

“Yes I am glad too hyung..” Jaehyun said smiling resting his head to Jangjun’s shoulders.

“I really love you my Bongvely.. You can’t be others Bongvely.. And next time you space out don’t do it alone..Let me join you and we will make a space of our own..” Jangjun said to Jaehyun and kissed him in the forehead..

Jaehyun just nodded happily..

 

THE END J