CHAPTER IV

Living with Idols!

“Well, that can’t be decided yet!” Sueun argued. 

“Aahh, noona can’t you just say me?” Yugyeom acted cutely.

“Yugyeom-ah, stop that.” Jinyoung took Yugyeom’s arm and hooked it with his.

“Yaaah, you have to answer Sueun-ie!” Jackson pressed on.

Sueun found herself in a corner. “Uhh...” (Crap, I knew I’d be caught in something like this. What do I do?!)

“You idiots shouldn’t pressure her like that.” Mark suddenly groaned from the sofa.

Sueun was startled with his deep manly voice. And honestly speaking, she had forgotten that he was there in the first place.

“Aish, hyung you were listening the whole time? That’s not fair!” Jackson whined.

“I couldn’t ignore that you guys are cornering Sueun-ssi.” Mark chuckled.

“You really can’t answer, huh?” Jinyoung asked one last time.

“Hehe anni.” Sueun said shyly. “Could you just ask another question?”

“Okay..” Jinyoung took charge. “Would you like me to take you back to your room so you can rest? We’ve been harassing you quite a bit now.”

“Oh that.” Sueun smiled “Yes, I’d actually like that.”

Jackson and the maknaes protested but Jinyoung had already helped Sueun up from the floor and was on their way.

After taking Sueun to her room, Jinyoung went back to join the others.

“Yah, what was that just now?” Jinyoung looked at the members. “She was nice enough to make us stop using formalities and you guys ask her something like that.” Jinyoung was like a mother scolding her mischievous kids.

“Jinyoung’s right.” Mark finally got up from the couch. “Sueun seems like a nice girl, let’s all wait a little bit before we treat her like a close friend. She has to get comfortable with us first. Staying with seven guys can’t be easy for her. Heck, I can barely do it myself!” Mark laughed and smacked Bambam who was closest to him.

“Ah hyung! That hurt!” The younger cried out. 

“So agreed? We’ll wait just a little more for our Sueun-ie?” Wang Jackson held out his hand and expected the rest to pile theirs in.

“Naaee!” They all said in unison.

MEANWHILE

“YAAHHH, WHO WAS I BACK THERE?! THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME I BECAME SO BOLD WITH A GROUP OF GUYS! NO WONDER I CRUMBLED IN THE END.” Sueun nearly tore her hair out as she knelt near the bed.

“Stupid... Stupid... Stupid! I have to be careful while I’m here. One wrong move and I’m toast. I’ll be thrown out of here like some garbage I already think I am!” She started scolding herself.

“It’s a good thing I have a schedule for tomorrow. I’ll be gone for half a day at least.” She motivated herself.

A few moments later, Sueun fell asleep until it was night time. She was only awoken by a whispering ruckus behind the door.

“Yah, you do it! We’re the ones who kept her company all afternoon, she’s probably tired of my face by now.” It was Jackson having a whispered fight with Youngjae.

“Aish, but she might get startled if she sees me!” The other grumbled.

“Rock paper scissors!” Jackson proudly suggested.

Sueun giggled and decided to moderate the two.

“Uh, hi!” She opened the door right after the two of them threw their hands.


Choi Youngjae flinched.