Date Night

My Inspiration
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, do you have any plans for tonight? I know the whole...thing that happened is still pretty recent, and I don't want to make you stay at home by yourself." I asked Yeri as I drove her to school.

"I don't have any plans right now." She shrugged. 

"You can have some friends over if you want. Or you could hang out at a friend's house. In fact, you know, my bedroom has the practice mirror. If you wanna hang out with your fellow ReVeLuvs at the apartment, you guys could practice if you want. Plus, you have the Netflix password and we have plenty of snacks. You and your friends could study."

"That's a really good idea!" She chirped, clasping her hands together. "I'm gonna see if Irene, Wendy, Seulgi, and Joy wanna come over-" She looked at me with big puppy-dog eyes. "Joy can come over, right?"

"I trust Irene to supervise you two." I chuckled. "But you and Joy can't be alone in a room. Not until you're twenty or engaged to her." 

"Momo..." She whined. "That's so strict. What do you think we'd do?"

"I worry that either you or Joy has the same control over her hormones as I do...which means that there is no control whatsoever." 

"Joy isn't like that!" She pouted at me. "Joy is really cool and mature! She said that she'd never do anything I'm uncomfortable with. Ever." 

"I believe it. I just can't put my trust in two hormonal teenagers. I can put my trust in one at a time, but never both." I pulled up to the school. "But she can be over if you have other people over. And if you go to her place, she can't be alone. She needs to have a parent or older sibling present, okay?" 

"Okay." She rolled her eyes. "Bye, unnie!" She waved good-bye, then closed the door. I waved back, and watched her scurry over to her ReVeLuv friends. She was bouncing around so much that I saw Irene put her hands on her shoulders to calm her down. Joy picked Yeri up and spun her around; I saw the older girl kiss my Yeri on her cheek, then set her back down. I found the sight to be adorable. I drove to the studio, with my fancier chance of clothes folded neatly in my dance bag.

 

"Damn." Mina and I gasped in unison as soon as we saw each other after getting ready. She wore a cute pink skirt with thick white tights, and had a white turtleneck sweater on underneath an adorable baby blue peacoat. Everything about her just screamed at me to hug her and squeeze her and never let her go. I was nearly shaking with happiness.

"I-I know you said not to wear any skirts that were above the knee, but there wasn't anything else that I thought would be suitable..." She blushed, looking down. 

"I have a blanket in the car that Yeri uses sometimes. We can wrap it around you." I took her hand in mine, but that wasn't enough. I picked her up; she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Why are you so light?" I whined, hugging her to me. 

"Because I diet." She giggled. "You look gorgeous, babe." She kissed the top of my head. Of course I put a lot of attention and time into this outfit, but in comparison to my Mina, I wasn't anything special. I wore a pink sweater with a black knit infinity scarf, with a pair of black jeans that I think showed off my particularly well.

"Aww..." I cooed, nuzzling my face into her neck. "I'm nothing compared to my lovely Mina." 

"Not true." She rested her chin on top of my head. "Now put me down so we can get going." 

 

When I parked at the ice-skating rink, I opened Mina's door for her and closed it behind her. I locked the car, then took her hand and led her to the frozen lake, where we paid to rent ice skates in our sizes. We sat at a bench; I kneeled to put her skates on for her. 

"Someone's being a gentle-woman today." She hummed. I looked up at her...which was a huge mistake. She was looking at me with so much love in her eyes that I melted into a puddle right then and there. It wasn't even lust there, no, it was such pure and innocent love that I nearly forgot the fact that we were constantly in a state of . "Are you okay?" She put her hand on my cheek and rubbed the skin gently. 

"N-No, I'm fine." I went back to tying her skates. 

"Are you sure?" Her voice was soft and caring, and it brought a calm feeling over me. I just wanted to wrap myself up in Mina, and stay with her forever. I put my chin on her knees and looked up at her. 

"I'm sure that if you keep being cute, I'll melt." I kissed her hand, then finished tying her skates. I hopped up on the bench and tied mine, then took her hand as we navigated the sidewalk to get to the ice rink. As soon as I stepped onto the ice, I started to slip. 

"Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" She laughed as I struggled to stay upright. 

"I'm fine." I huffed, managing to stand up. "I used to be so good at ice skating..." 

"It's all about balance, and being calm. Figure skating is similar to ballet, you know." She spun in a circle on her skates. 

"Why did I decide to go ice skating?" I whined. She held my hand tightly.

"Come on, babe. You'll get used to it." She took off at a high speed, pulling me behind her. 

"Mina!" I squealed, using both of my hands to cling to the arm that pulled me around the rink. "Mina! Slow down!" She stopped, snow exploding out from underneath her skates. I was much less graceful, and fell on my . 

"Momo! Are you okay?" She knelt in front of me and brushed my hair out of my face. 

"I'm fine." I laughed. "You're really good at this, you know?"

"I know." She helped me stand up. "Hold on, okay? I'll go slower." I gripped her hand, and she led me around the ice rink. I was able to keep up with her at this pace, although she looked more graceful than I could ever hope to be. "See? You just had to remember what to do." 

"Hey blondie!" A random guy catcalled us. 

"Shut up, you piece of-" I growled at him. Mina held me back. 

"That's what he wants from you." She grumbled, tightening her grip on my arm. "Don't go near him. You're mine and mine alone."

"He was clearly talking to you." I glared at her.

"I'm not blonde, babe." She kissed my cheek. 

"Okay, sure, but you're clearly the hotter one here." 

"I am not." She hit my arm playfully. "Come on, let's have fun." She started skating again, and pulled me with her. Maybe wearing jeans that showed off my was a bad idea. I stayed close to her, keeping no more than a few centimeters between us. I kept an eye on the guy who catcalled me, making sure he stayed away. If he got too close, he was going to deal with me. 

Of course he came nearby again.

Of course he slapped my .

Of course this had to happen. 

"Come here." I stopped and motioned for him to come closer. He skated up to me with a sly smile on his face. Mina tightened her grip on my hand. "Which bones do you want broken?" 

"How about the one right-" Mina kicked him in his crotch, right as he pointed to the area. She dragged me off the ice rink, and we sat on the bench together again, taking off our skates in a hurry. We returned them to the counter, and hopped into my car as quickly as possible. Once we were both inside, I locked the doors. 

"Sorry, Momo." Her face was bright red. "But he just- He- Did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter