Complete ♥ω♥

Without You

(phone call)

"Ppany yah, where you?" asked taeng to her wifey.
"Coming home soon my dear" said ppany. 
"Faster okay, I miss you!" taeng smiled cheekily. 

(1 hour later) ....

*door bell ring* taeng rushed to the door.

"Ppany yah! mani mani bogoshipo! (hugs her wifey)" - taeng .
"Waeyo? Something happened?" - asked ppany with a confused face.
"Nothing, I just miss you and I'm dying the whole day without you ~ (hugs tighter) - taeng.

"Aww, now I'm here already ( through taeng's hair) .... you know even though I'm at work, I was wondering and worrying about you the whole time. have you eaten? what are you doing? are you okay without me by your side? etc .... I'm just a few numbers away, you can just call/text me okay?" - ppany . 

"(grab ppany's hand) if can I want you to be by my side the whole time, do things like other couple does and be with you 24/7. you know how bored it can be alone and the only thing that I can do is just 
miss you. even if you ask me to cheer up, I can't because I'm so deeply in love with you. I just can't ...." 


(and before taeng can even continue .... ppany grab her closer and the 2 lock lips, only both of them can feel what's going through in each other)

"Don't worry, I'll always be with you. no matter how far we are, I promise nothing can break us apart (pinch taeng's cheeks and give a peck on her lips) . This proves how much I really don't want lose you" - ppany .

(ppany grab taeng hands and went into the room)  "Sit down and wait for me" said ppany . 

(taeng sat down while ppany went in the bathroom) 

(few mins later, while ppany combing her hair ~ taeng sneaked in and gave her wifey a back hug) 

"(whisper in her ears) I love you mushroom" and when taeng was about to give a peck, ppany stole back with a kiss and the 2 lock lips again. 

(both tongues were roaming around in each others mouth, making them crave for more and hoping the moment could last forever) 

(taeng pulled back and look in ppany's eyes) 

"Promise me you won't leave me, for real because I can't afford to lose you as you are the best girlfriend, mushroom, roommate ever and you mean everything to me 
 " - taeng . 


Ppany giggled cheekily , "How can I leave my taengoo hubby? You've been with me for so long and how can I leave you easily? I won't okay, it's gonna be tough if I were to do that and I promise" .

"Because my life is incomplete without you 
" - taeng .