First Chapter

It's You

01

Jesse's POV

When Appa introduce a new maid who also from the poor family, already give me a chill on my body. Urgh, why our maid always from the poor family? It amused me and give me didn't even come back home with their present.

I don't know why I didn't even one a bit like about them. I don't really know. Maybe it make me sick of their present or because of i'm scared if one of them a thief. Yeah, maybe that's why!

Hey Jess, Are you okay? what are you thinking? ” My bestfriend asked as he took a seat in front of me.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. I'm just thinking why in the world that my dad hired a maid again. Our maid already full in the house." I complained to my bestfriend.

"Yah, your house really bigger okay? Why not hired a maid again?" he innocently said

"Yeah.. from a poor people. I don't like it. You know, i hate about them." I said as I'm disgusted about them.

"What about the poor people? They are also a human, Jess." he chuckled

"Yeah. A human but a thief." I rolled my eyes. He shooked his head as he looked at me.

"Thief? What are you just saying?" he asked

"Nothing. Anyway, where's your girlfriend?" I asked while eating my food. Because now, we are at the cafeteria at my dad's company. Lunchtime.

"Oh, As usual, with Seohyun. You know, gossip. Girls matters," he muttered

"Girls always like that when met. By the way Steph, what are you doing tonight?" I stirred my coffee

"Go on date with her. Why?" He asked while playing with his phone.

"Nothing. I just wanna hang out together but since you're busy, it's okay."

"Umm. Jess, have you met someone as hot as ?" He joked and laughed with his eyesmile.

I shooked my head and continued eating my food. He smiled and eating his food also. I sighed and looked around and spotted Stephan's girlfriend with Seohyun.

I whistled to him and tell him to looked over behind him. He smiled and patted his lap for his girlfriend to sit on.

"Hey baby." He greet his girlfriend who was pouting.

"Babe, i'm hungry. Can you buy me some food, please?" His girlfriend cutely pouting. I felt like want to puke. Disgusting!

"Okay. Wait here." He stand from his seat and went to buy his girlfriend's food. I shooked my head and ready for stand up.

"Yah, where are you going? Did you want to left me here alone?" she asked as her lips still pouting.

"You are not alone. You have Seohyun beside you and your boyfriend. I don't think i can't handle your lovey-dovey moment. So, I have to go. Bye Sunny, Seohyun." I waved both of them and walked to my office.

"Oh dad, where are you going?" I asked as i saw dad walked inside the elevator.

"Meeting with client outside." He said as his eyes still looked at his phone. Before I want to say something, the elavator already closed.

I sighed and make my way to my office. Suddenly someone back hugging me. Make me cringy.

"Babe. Tonight, are you busy?" She seductively asked as she kissed my earlobs. I pushed her hand away from my waist and turned around to face her.

"I don't have a mood now. Just go. Left me alone." I coldly said and closed the door and locked it.

Before i closed the door earlier, i heard she cursed. I smirked and walked towards my couch to sleeping.

I heard my door being knocked. I sighed as i make my way towards the door. I opened it and revealed my secretary.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"It's already night sir. Not back home yet?"

"It's none of your business. Now, go." I said sternly.

She look scared when i'm sternly say to her. She quickly bowed to me and walked away. I sighed and take my bag from my table and get out from my office. I ruffled my hair and walked towards my car.

"Did i sleep until late night like this? Urgh, so tired." I started on my car and drive off to the massion.

As soon i'm arrived, i throw my key to a security for them to parked my car. They nodded their head as they understand what i'm doing.

"Just came back? You creep again at the club?" My father asked sternly.

"No dad. I fell asleep at our office."

"Good. Don't you ever again at the club. Understood?" he said sternly as he put his hand on his waist. I nodded my head and walked towards my room. I looked over my room, it's clean not like earlier, really messed. I huffed and went to the bathroom.

After that, i walked to my bed and lay my body there. I'm bring my hand to my back head. I'm take my phone and played a game until i fall asleep.

Taeyeon's POV

When Eomma back from her work, she look tired, i felt like a . Just sitting here, doing nothing while eomma, she find the money for our life. I looked at her sadly and hugged her from behind.

"Eomma, you look so tired. Did you work hard already?"

"Yeah. You know.. if i didn't even work hard, they will fired me." she said tiredly as she took a drink on the freezer and drink it until no more water left

"Eomma, i'm hurt when i saw you like this. Please eomma, think about your healthy. Don't ever work hard, alright?" I worriedly said.

"Okay my daughter. I will. Oh Taenggo, Did you eat already?"

"Yea eomma. I'm already eat earlier with a ramyeon. Don't worry." I lied. Truthfully, I have not eaten yet. I want to wait for her and eating together but look my eomma already eating so, i'm eating alone. It's okay, it's normal for me.

"You eomma? Did you eat already?" I asked worriedly. She nodded and tell me a goodnight as she walked to her room.

I sighed as i felt my stomach made a sound. I chuckled sadly and make my way to the kitchen.

I walked towards the closet where the food was stored but I saw nothing. There's only ramyeon and a snack. I take the ramyeon and bring to my room. After i'm done eating my ramyeon, i lay my body on my bed and sighed.

How i can help my mother? so, she can take a rest. Ugh. I'm thinking how can I help eomma until i fall asleep.

=== ====== ===== ======= ====== ======

How's my story?

Is it bad?

Interesting?

Tell me.. so, i can continued my story for the next chapter..

I'm sorry also for maybe my word or my spelling is incorrect alright? I try my best to fix it also.