Paired?

i l-hate you!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin's mind was not there. He was wondering if Tae was safe now or if something happened to him. Tae wasn't someone who go out often and now with only Hosoek next to him. If something were to happen to Taehyung, Jimin will never forgive himself.

Jk- will you really do this for him?

With this Jimin came back to reality. He was standing infront of the priest, next to Jungkook.

Jm-...

Jk- what are you going to do about the pairing thing, dear Jimin hyung?

With this Jimin came to realization. Mating was for life. Pairing... He didn't want to. He would be force to love someone and he never once had an interest inlove. It was a culture that the Alpha should bit the omega during the wedding so there were no escape. Jungkook saw Jimin's shocked expression.


Priest-  Do you prince jimin....

Jimin didn't hear the rest but he knows what he should say.

Jm- I do

Jk- I do

'I wasn't going to do it with Taehyung and not with you too. I don't want that kind of feeling toward you. You will forever be my rival Prince Jimin. ' was what Jungkook said but when Jimin tilted his head, exposing his neck in submission, when his face is so close to his neck, when he for the first time smell Jimin's sweet scent, how could he resist the urge to bit him and pair with him. Jimin had his hand fisted, nails digging into his palm in order to resist the acute pain. It took everything in him to not push Jungkook away. Jungkook could have fake it but did not. After removing his teeth from Jimin's skin he the wound unconsciously to reduce the pain  but Jimin's word brought him back to reality.

Jm- i... Didn't... know you were this weak.

Realization hit him hard. Jimin was right he was weak and couldn't control himself. Guilt flowed within him. What have he done. The guests were applauding, not knowin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter