Skinny Jeans

Milky Legs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Do Kyungsoo had never worn skinny jeans before, in spite of exercising constantly to make his legs and firm like rocks – and he is sure that in other circumstances, this would have never been even considered. But he is in love, and that is another situation in which he had never expected to be involved.

In this case, Kyungsoo wants to justify his reasons by telling to himself that hard situations require extreme actions, and seducing Kim Jongin by flaunting his thighs, is one of these cases.

But Jongin was not anyone. No, sir. He was a cold-popular guy, intelligent and of course, extremely handsome. He had the appearance of a boy —just like his group of friends—, but the personality of a mature man. And Kyungsoo definitely loved it.

A guy his age behaving like a true man… it was material for his wet dreams.

“Don’t take me wrong, Soo, but honestly this is your worst idea ever, considering that the unconscious one is usually me.” Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, but secretly started to think the same way as Baekhyun. Wearing one of the elder’s jeans sounded like a great strategy to get Jongin’s attention, and certainly he was getting it, but not in the way he would have liked. Baekhyun’s jeans were lifting up his , making it look bigger — and . “Look at Kris, but be discrete… I bet he’s thinking of a hundred ways to spank you on his…”

“Baekhyun, shut the up!”

But Baekhyun was right, and Kyungsoo felt a little intimidated with all the stares of the school guys on him. He had come earlier that day to surprise the tanned boy, because Kim Jongin was never late.

“I’m telling you, you have to make an entrance and let him see you.”

“I know what I’m doing!”

Kyungsoo said, and the older let out a chuckle when he saw his best friend trying to make himself comfortable on those jeans. Kyungsoo’s thighs were certainly bigger than his, so wearing those seemed like a torture for the poor guy.

“Yeah, I can tell.”

--

It was the second class of the day, and everyone in the school had noticed Kyungsoo’s attractive bottom but him. The boy was frustrated and a little annoyed, because he even bumped into Jongin at the cafeteria but the taller only gave him a glance and an apology for having thrown his crisps. Kyungsoo felt that as a great opportunity to show Jongin his attributes, so he bent down to get the little bag and clean a little the mess with sensual movements that made him get whistles and hisses from all the boys there; but when he stood up, Jongin was already getting out of the room.

It felt like .

It was barely ten in the morning and he had received numerous date proposals from almost half of the male population of the school, but Jongin had not even spared his legs a glance.

“I think you got to change your strategy, Soo.” Kyungsoo let out a tired moan, he had not tried everything yet, but it was really difficult for him to act seductively without seeming like a hoe. And Do Kyungsoo had a reputation, a nice one that certainly was already underground.

“Jongdae is right, Soo. Everyone had been staring at you with animal eyes, and Jongin hasn’t even noticed you.”

“Thanks, Baek.”

“Welcome.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, his plan wasn’t really working the way he wanted, but maybe because he was doing it the wrong way. Suddenly, an idea came to his mind, and it involved a lot of sweat and a pair of shorts.

--

The next day was a total chaos, especially at the gymnastics class.

Kyungsoo was a man with clear ideas and sometimes conservative, but he left all his principles that day to wear a pair of sports shorts instead of his usual pants. And of course, no one was able to take their eyes off of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter