Chapter 2

All I Ever Need (Under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thanks guys, haha I really appreciate your support and I love your comments. It keeps me motivated. This is all dedicated for you guys.

"Sometimes, you just have to ignore certain people."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I massaged my temples in attempts of relieving the scrutinizing pain in my head. This whole week was hell for me. Lisa was bugging me everyday, and to top it all, She's my classmate for 4 subjects; Biology, Calculus, Physical Education and History. Like what the actual ? She always seats beside me with her infamous annoying smile.The one where her eyes spark with mischief and humor ( which she doesn't have at all), while winking at me every chance the blonde gets.


I was also curious as to how come I haven't notice her before? She said that we've been classmates longer than I know. I don't know if Lisa was bluffing but my classmates proved that everytime Lisa enters the room with her radiant  destructive aura. I guess I understand how I haven't met her for the past year, I didn't give a about anyone around me 'cause I have more important things to do than to deal with Lisa and her crazy antics. I'm pretty sure that's the reason why I didn't know her.

Cold shoulder, I thought it was the key on how I can get rid of Lisa by my side and I thought wrong. She always pester me with flirty jokes even though I'm not responding or not giving attention to her. She is a lot more stubborn and crazy than I thought she was. I can't help but to sigh when I remember things that happened this week.

Flashback
*At the Biology class*

I was listening attentively to our teacher who was discussing about genes. It is not an interesting topic 'cause I already knew that. But then, I still chose to listen to her boring lecture rather than being irritated by my seatmate who's constantly poking my arm, wanting my attention.


I'm actually sure that she'll just tell me some flirty jokes or random things to ease her boredom. I ignored her while slapping her hands from poking my arm, and focused at our teacher infront. I was about to daydream about Jisoo when I heard her calling me quietly.

 

"Pst, cutie" she whispered. Ugh here she goes again with her pet names. I just rolled my eyes at her and continued to pretend in listening. Not giving any signs of will to acknowledge the blonde. She called me again and again but came to a stop when she knew that I won't give a about what she needs. I heard a paper being ripped. A few seconds later she passed me a folded note. 

I looked at her and she mouthed the words 'read it'. Against my will, but out of curiosity, I flipped the paper open and read what was inside.


'I want to meet your parents'


The paper says.I was confused at her sudden confession. I was like what the hell? I know she's strange and her mind is not in proper condition but out of the blue she wants to meet my parents? I frowned at the note and stared at her mouthing 'why'. She signalled me to flip the paper with that big grin on her face.


Sighing, I turned it over and saw that she wrote something.

 

'I want to know where you got that genes running in your blood ;) 'cause you're really hot

p.s I love your gummy smile to though it comes only once in a blue moon.'

 

I gritted my teeth in annoyance and ripped the paper into halves and crumpled it. I threw it away as I heard a faint giggle that escaped .

 

*At the Calculus class*

 

I sit at the last row, next to the window. I know Lisa will still sit beside me but atleast I got this window to look at, leaving no room for any nonsense that's about to come my way. Glancing from my peripheral, I noticed the blonde woman entering the room while a few of our classmates was greeting her. She was eyeing the whole room, probably trying to find me so I sank lower to my seat and prayed silently she wouldn't notice.

But my prayer wasn't answered when I heard footsteps coming to my direction. 

"Hey Kim, nice spot we got here. More privacy for us." She wiggled her eyebrows at me as she placed her belongings beside my seat. I rolled my eyes at her and tried to calm my nerves.

"Just shut up." It was still morning but I can already feel my self getting tired.

The lesson started, and as expected Lisa keeps bugging me from time to time. She always has her way to get on my nerves lately. I decided that I won't give her any of my attention for her satisfaction. I diverted my eyes outside the window. She then became quiet and I took a glimpse at her. Lisa was thinking deeply with her brow furrowed. Her brown eyes looked at me and I diverted my own at the front. I didn't know if she noticed but I hope not 'cause her brain will explode from her cockiness.

"I saw that Kim, are you already falling for me?" I just flipped her off while she laughed.


Minutes passed when Lisa raised her hand to go to the bathroom. At last, I have some peace for five minutes. I was getting sleepy and was leaning at the window when somebody caught my attention.


I squinted my eyes at the person and realized it was Lisa. She went outside just to be there? Is she some sort of crazy?

Her smile was so big when she noticed that I was looking at her. Then she danced dorkily. I heard from my classmates that Lisa is so good at dancing. She's popular amongst men and women lining up for her. I also heard that many girls cried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter