Between Breaks

Tell me to comeback

Oh please...Jimin whispers seeing the food behind the glasses in canteen with a sauce that was left over for the other day repeating the dishes they serve. Taehyung found him pouting with his nose scrunched in a cute way and bangs falling into his eyes. Taehyung slap his shoulder and laugh before giving the lady his order regretting immediately.

 

"Damn do you think the lady just used Merrit McKinney's trick on me?" Taehyung said holding his tray behind Jimin as the other kept on pouting. The cafeteria was luckily quiet and just few students hanging since classes just started and Jimin and Tae's professor just gave them break. Jimin stopped on his tracks and look at Taehyung before rolling his eyes. 

 

"Hypnotizing isn't real Taehyung. Now U see me isn't either. How come Harry Potter can't have the chip when he can just shout accio Chip!" He continued to make logic out of the said movie until his eyes landed on the guy infront of him who's sitting with gray hoodie and his hands clasped and tuck under his chin while staring at Jimin with his big eyes. And yes damn that eyebrows. The guy averted his eyes into other places with cheeks flushed the palest and softest pink as Jimin describe it. 

 

"Chip isn't particularly specific what if you meant the Vcut chips--" Taehyung bumped his tray on Jimin's back carefully retreating his food from falling. "Bro the ? Why the did you sto--oh...oh" He let out a chuckle and tug Jimin along with him.

 

Taehyung drag Jimin and dumped him on one of the chairs before settling down on his own, The younger giggled and ing looks at jimin like he was some kind of serial killer who fell in love with it's captive. He off the spoon filled with repeated sauce. 

 

"Why are you looking at me like you know all of my sins?" He asked the younger and leaned back.