Final

Goodbye, My Love

"Fany-ah, how are you doing now?" 

"Uhh, busy.. meeting.. text later bye."

I'm already called her assistant but she say, fany didn't have meeting right now. Is she lying to me but why?

 

"Fany-ah, did you eat already?" 

"Yeah, outside. Text later. I'm busy." 

I'm now already cook her favorite food for me bring to her office and eat together but she say, she already eat. So, this food.. uhh,  i'm eat. Now, eating alone again. I sighed.

 

"Fany-ah, where are you? Are you coming home later?" -

"Uhh, actually... i'm busy right now. So, no.. i'm not back later.. see u tomorrow. Bye." - Tiffany

She didn't comeback home lately, yet she promise me that she comeback but, she lied. She always excuse, say meeting or busy but i know she didn't even busy or meeting because i called her secretary and she say, she didn't even busy. Lied! And i felt neglated. 

 

"Fany-ah, i'm sick. Can you buy me some medicine?"

"Sorry. Gotta go. Meeting. Bye."

When i felt sick, she always buy me some medicine and take care of me because she didn't want i'm buying myself. She scared if something bad happen to me. But now, she got busy and didn't even have a time to buying me one and didn't even take care of me anymore. 

 

"Fany-ah, don't you ever back home late okay? Because today, i have special for you." 

"Uhh, Taetae, actually i have meeting client right now so, maybe i don't have a time to come back home tonight. Sorry.bye." 

I'm now pathetic waiting for her to coming home while i know she didn't comeback tonight but still, i'm waiting for her until the cake already melted. I felt sad and hurt that she forget our anniversary but still i made nothing happen and forgive her. Suddenly my eyes get down as i fall asleep on the table with me seat on the chair. 

 

"Fany-ah, are u busy? I have your food on my hand and i'm already at your office now." 

"Sorry taeyeon-nah, i'm already eating with my client now. Sorry. Bye." 

She didn't call me Taetae anymore. She's not my fany that i know anymore. She already change. She didn't even visited me anymore. Because lately, she didn't even back home. I'm hurt and sad that she didn't love me anymore.

 

"Fany-ah, where are you? Why are you didn't even comeback? Are you didn't even care about me anymore?"

"Sorry. I have to go. Bye." 

I'm so pathetic. I know deep her heart, she didn't even love me anymore and didn't even care about me but still, i'm still love her. 

But now, i don't know what to do anymore. Well, if i'm died, she didn't even care. I'm tired all of this. I can't live without her but i felt she can live her life without me. So, what i'm doing now? No one love and care about me anymore. My parents hate me because i love women and they, didn't even agree so, yeah.. they disowned me. I felt regret choose fany over my parents who was take care of me since i was baby until now. 

 

"Fany-ah, i love you. I hope you know that even you didn't love me anymore. I know you find another women and didn't even care about me anymore. I'm really hurt that you neglated me. I hope you will happy with your real love one. I know you think i'm annoying or what because i'm always disturbed your moment right? Sorry. After this, don't even look after me (oh yeah, you already didn't look after me right? How pathetic i am). Sorry fany-ah. I hope you are happy family there. I didn't disturbed your moment again after this because i will left you alone after now on. I love you always forever. I miss you soo much.. and i need you but it's okay. You don't need me anymore on your life so yeah. Thank you for everything, my fany. Everything you've done to me. Goodbye, my love.. I love you. ❤️

Ps: i hope you are not busy. 

 

===========

 

I didn't know what i'm write about. It just suddenly come out from my mind. 

 

I'm sorry for the short chapter. Okay? 

 

Alright, how's my story? Did it 

Good? Interesting? Need to approve again? Or bad? Tell me..