🏐〈 THE CHARACTERS 

🏐〈 BUMP! SET! SPIKE! 〉HANA ACADEMY'S FIRST VOLLEYBALL TEAM--APPLY OPEN *CHECK UPDATES*

〈BUMP! SET! SPIKE!〉

header

PLOTLINES

CHEATSHEET

REVIEWS

characters

 
 
header

âŸȘ Kim Dasom ⟫ Kim Dasom was part of the once famous varsity team known as Sistar. Despite her looks, she was the 4th strongest out of 9 insanely strong players. After her accident in which she tore her muscle in her serving arm, she decided to leave the volleyball scene and focus on getting her teaching degree. Many years later you can find her at Hana Academy as the recently hired P.E teacher who wants nothing more but to see a team go so much further than she ever got to go.

âŸȘ Traits and Team ⟫ She is kind, compassionate, competitive, rarely angry and underestimated. She doesn't have a team ready yet but she can't wait to start!

Head Coach

28 y/o

 
header

âŸȘ Chansung ⟫ Has been participating in sports ever since he can remember. Sports is what drove him to become a fitness teacher. He loves his job, loves looking after the various sports teams offered at the school, and most importantly, he loves a challenge. And that's what the volleyball team is to him; a challenge. Starting a new varsity sport at a school never had the sport in the first place is a risky move, but he'll do it. For himself, for the challenge...for Dasom.

âŸȘ Triats and Team ⟫ He is loud, competitive, stern, passionate, caring, and a papa bear. He also doesn't have a team set up yet.

Fitness Coach

32 y/o

 
header

âŸȘ Park Jimin ⟫ A recent transfer student from Busan who saw the sign up sheet for the team and went straight to coach Dasom. He knew he wasn't a girl and therefore can't participate but he can still go to the games, still teach some girls how to play and, most importantly, still play the sport (even if it was only during practices). He can't live without the sport. He hated moving and leaving behind his team but when life gives you lemons, you gotta make some juice.

âŸȘ Traits and Team ⟫ He is competitive, stern, quiet at first but he'll warm up, loyal, patient (even if it doesn't look like it). He doesn't have a team yet.

Team Manager

16 y/o

 
header

âŸȘ AOA ⟫ Known as Ace of Angels, these girls are exceptionally athletic and excel in all sports they do outside of volleyball. It's why they are called Aces. Ages ranging from 15-18 years old, they have been on the rise since they started back in 2012 and have been rotating members in and out. The only reason as to why they are stuck ranked at number 3 is because of the competition ranked above them. These girls are tough, super competitive, impatient and won't hold back with their comments.

âŸȘ Yoon Bora ⟫ Ironically Bora was also the 3rd strongest in her old team. After she left the team she also went to get her teaching degree and landed a job at Eastern High were she took over the position for the volleyball coach. She is proud of her girls even if she has to constantly remind the girls to watch what they say. She played as an opposite for her team. She is 29 Y/O.

Eastern High

Ranked 3rd

 
header

âŸȘ Red Velvet ⟫ Known for always being in sync with each other, Red Velvet is a 6 member team with 5 girls being the main while another girl stays in the back court. The other girl is easily replaceable but the 5 girls aren't. They are second in the world of varsity volleyball and are considered to be the terminators of the sport. None of the girls seem to break a sweat, they are always energized, and they don't need a libero as all the girls can defend the back with no problem. They are cold to the public as they like to keep to themselves but they are honest players and play by the rules, and the rules only.

âŸȘ Kim Hyorin ⟫ She was second strongest in her old volleyball team and was placed as the libero. It is why she is so focused on training her girls to all be defensive masters. She is one of the tougher coaches out there as she is not a teacher but was hired independently by Seoul Sport's Academy to teach their very best girls. She is 29 Y/O.

S.Sport Academy 

Ranked 2nd

 
header

âŸȘ Gfriend ⟫ If Red Velvet is known as terminators than Gfriend are demons. They completely destroy all their opponents with no sense of mercy. If they find a hole in your formation they are aiming there and if they find a weak link among your members they are going to target them. No hard feelings, it's just want they were taught to find. The girls don't have a set position as they can all do each others jobs easily. While they play tough, they are actually really nice and lovable girls who you can't help but like, even if you lose to them. The are considered to be candidates for being scouted into the national team.

âŸȘ Kang Soyou ⟫ Known as the best girl in her own team, she went onto coaching various teams, and even the national team at one point, before she took the job of being Western Academy's very own demon coach. Her training methods are insane as she has specific training schedules for her girls. She pays very close attention to detail as she was her groups setter, and happily points out any flaws during the games.

Western academy

Ranked 1st