Christmas

Merry Christmas my love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The new comforter was thick and irresistibly soft, just enough to defend him from the harsh bite of winter. Kyuhyun ran his fingers along the red embroidery, nestling further into the warmth, relishing as he finally relaxed, the tension falling from his body after a tiring day of at work as he waited for Siwon.


“Here we go my Love, hot chocolate, with whipped cream and marshmallows- oh and I added in some of that caramel syrup that you love so much.” Siwon walked back into the room, carrying a silver tray in his hands. 

Kyuhyun perked up at the sight of Siwon all dressed up in his Christmas pajamas. Somehow Siwon had managed to talk enough rings around him, eventually convincing him into wearing complimentary pajamas. “Thankyou. Did you bring the shortbread too?”


“kyuhyun, you have a shortbread addiction that we need to talk about.”
“Very funny, now get over here already.”
“Do you want me next to you because i’m delectable or because you want the shortbread?”
Kyuhyun blinked blankly at him. Once. Twice. Three times. “Yes Siwon I only agreed to move in with you because you’re my shortbread dealer.”
Carefully placing the tray down on the bedside table, Siwon toppled onto the bed, landing across kyuhyun's legs, his head falling backwards as he threw a hand dramatically to his chest, “I am wounded.”
The serious nature of the more than spirited spectacle was broken however when their eyes met and they cackled in laughter together. Breathlessly and reluctantly Siwon pulled himself out from kyuhyun's lap and shifted over to his side of the bed, making sure that the right side of his body made as much connect with kyu as possible.
“Pass the drinks, Darling and I’ll sort out the film.” Siwon curled his arm over Kyu's shoulder, tracing small patterns into the skin absentmindedly while he sorted out the film and kyu gathered the tray.
“What did you say we were watching again?”
“How the Grinch Stole Christmas.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter