10 01

Forever You

 

 

 

Rainy day...I saw a boy with yellow raincoat.He looked familiar.I met him at the mall. His name is George.May be if i'm not wrong..He running happily in the rain while chasing his paper boat.I smiled looking at him.I kept my eyes on him. After that, he stopped running and I dont see his boat. He approached the road side and I cant see clearly what happen...because of the rain.. Suddenly, I saw he struggled because of something and I heard his shout.I tried to go to help him but my body cant move anywhere..just standing far from him.I saw something but not too much clear grabbed his legs.I saw his tears. " GEORGEEE!! " I shouted but I cant move,what can I do is crying.Something that grabbed him looked like ugly clown.I closed my eyes and felt something in front of me.When I opened its George " Boo" ... 

 

 

 

 

 

                                       ---------- °~°`

 

 

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHH! " I woke up from my sleep,checking myself if something happen to me but i'm okay, so just a nightmare.

Suddenly,my mom coming to me " Are you okay,dear? " My mom patted my back,she tried to make me calm down.My chest up and down like running 10 km non-stop. " I'm okay,mom...Its just a nightmare, may be i'm too much think about the movie i watched with Jinsung last night." My mom smiled she nodded mean she understand me.

"Thank you,mom" I hug her and kiss her cheek. " Now,its 6 am, so wake up and prepare yourself.You need to go to school." My stand up and walk towards my door. " I'm too lazy! " I stand up and streching myself.." no excuses " mom said. "Okay.okay "  I go to bath room and prepare myself.

 

I walked down to the kitchen and take my place.

" Morning guys " I said and smiled to my family. "Morning princess ,Are you okay? " Dad replied. "I'm okay just a nightmare " My brother laughed to me because my mom told him that I had a nightmare about the movie i saw with him last night.Its " IT" yeah the horror movie about the clown.I take my bread and eating,ignored about the ugly monster HAHAHA. " Its all your fault ugly monster " I pinched his arm " Ouchh...eihh why me? Mom looked at her" Mom and Dad just laughed looking their children. I sipped my milk and brought my plate and glass to the sink.I washed it.After that, I kiss my family including the ugly monster. " Bye Mom, Bye Dad , Bye ugly 'MONSTER' , see you .."

" take care dear " my mom and dad said at the same time . " Focus in the class princess " Jinsung advice me " Okay,dont worry.Byeeee~ " I closed the door and walked to the school.My school isn't too far from my house.Its only take 10 minutes from my house.I walked happily. Suddenly,someone hugged me from behind.I know who it is.Its Byun Baekhyun ofc.Only him living in the same house area with me. I always go to school with him since he is my bestfriend and It wad our routine to wait each other before go to school but when he turned to be a player...I stopped doing my routine.Its just only him waiting for me. We not really closed like before because of myself trying to avoid him,but i still care about him,i just hated his player attitude.If you know him, he is a nice boy.

 

" Heyyy! MORNING ! " He said happily like half shouted. " Hey, morning " i just replied in bored tone.I " Hey, cutie what's going on ? " He looked at me and put his arm on my shoulder so I walked very closed with him. " Nothing " I just let his armnon my shoulder,if I shovedhis arm,he will hug me.Urghh.

" Come on dear, what should I do to make you happy ? I know it " He stopped me from walking,he stand in front of me .He make a ugly face and mimic one of the cartoon in the tv.I cant say no just laughed " Stop it baek.." i keep laughing with him...We continue our way to go to school. " Haha..look I never failed make you laugh, jinnie~ " He hold my hand and swang in the air...

" Jinnie....Jinnie little cutie always my sunshine~ " he sang that song.I gasped.Its has been a long time i didnt hear that.Last we sang that song was a few years ago.When he turned to be player, we never sang that.Thats our song.We created it when we 8 years old. " Hey ,are you spacing out,huh? " "Uhh,,i'm not " Your turn to sing your part now before we arrive in front of the school "Should I ? " i asked him " Yes,jinnie..if you not sing that ..." He looked upset and little sad so i just agree " uhh okay " "yeayy!! " He looked so happy.. " sing it!! " He said and swag my hand " Baekkie...Baekkie....little prince always my sunshine~ " his face brighten, after that he kiss my cheek when we almost arrive.He not holding my hand anymore..but it doesnt mean baek changed his attitude towards me..He never act in the school.He like always even in the school..Just me trying to act like I just a friend with him not bestfriend. "Bye...cutiee" "bye" i just replied that.

He went to his group even me and baekhyun in the same class...I told you already he is the one of the kingkas in this school.I just walked towards my locker.Dont mind anything.I heard screaming from the girls and i knew what it is..Its mean the kingkas are walking to go to the class.I just ignored them.I used other path to avoid myself from the crowd and some of girls i mean baek fans doesnt like me.All students knew me and baek are bestfriend since childhood but I still acted like we ' just a friend' even baekhyun always showed others ' we're bestfriend '

 

I walked straight to the class and suddenly i saw Mrs.Park. She's my class teacher.Yeah,her subject ' Mathematics' this morning.  " Excuse me,Jihyun" Mrs.Park said " Yes teacher, Did you need any help ? " I asked my teacher ." Yes,this morning is my class right, ? so can you help me bring my book to the class ?" " Alright teacher,anything for you " i smiled and take the books from her hands and followed her to the class.I walked beside her and talked with her so our walk not going to be bored and silence.We arrived at the class.All of students stands up and all of them looking at me weirdly except baekhyun.I put her books on the teacher' s table "Thank You,jihyun " " welcome " I smiled and walk to my table.I looked at Baekhyun and he sending me his smile 'his smile means like good job girl.I'm proud of you'.I just give small smile to him and seat on my chair.