FINAL

Teach me Sir

“Do I seem anywhere near social to you?”

“No.” She replies while she reapplied her lipstick for the third time that evening. I just watch her as she retouches her makeup and I look like a complete idiot with a checked shirt and pencil jeans. I stare back at the failure of my existence reflecting back at me. “You know what, stop staring at the mirror and give your lips some color, babe.”

“I look like a teenager trying to adult.” I grumble. “You are one, remember?” She reminds me. Yup, I’m a fresher in college and I just turned seventeen. I skipped a year in school so I’m technically the only underage kid in the campus, at least that’s what I’ve heard. This is the first time I have been invited to a drinking party since I joined three months ago.

“I think if you keep your mouth shut, no one will know that your seventeen and we can all drink happily ever after.” She leaves me alone in the bathroom, probably to cling to her boyfriend again and ignore me like she did from the start of this party. Honestly I’m not here to drink. I’m here to make new friends but I’m an anti-social caterpillar who is yet to turn into a butterfly. No one even knows that I exist since I don’t attend these parties.

I dully walk out of the restroom and try to look for a prey that I could ride my friend ‘ship’ with, get it? Okay. Honestly I wouldn’t have expected that a well reputed college like this one even allows parties. But I’m pretty sure they don’t even know that we are partying. I hail from the countryside and drinking is off limits for girls and don’t even talk about dating. If someone from my family catches me here, I would be dead meat. I just want to have some PG-15 kind of fun. But everyone here is just drinking and dating. I decide to go to the terrace and get some space since no one has given me their attention. On my way I decide to grab a sprite from a fancy jug and I chugged it real quick. I decide to take another glass and slowly sip on it while I make it to my destination. Was that actually sprite? It felt a bit strong but I don’t think much of it. I hear a lot of laughter from the garden and so I take a peep. I immediately turn red and look somewhere else when I see a girl taking her shirt off. I must have made a loud gasp since now all their attention is somehow directed towards me.

“Oh, it’s a newbie! Come here.” I hesitate and take slow steps towards the crowd.

“Hey.” I awkwardly utter and switch my eyesight to the ground. I kind of felt dizzy for some odd reason and the sudden attention is not doing much to help it. I realize that these faces are somewhat on the campus hot list and I feel intimidated.

“How come I haven’t seen an angel like you around? I swear I wouldn’t have left you unnoticed!”

I immediately recognize that he is one of the most popular guys on campus (Cliché) and I pray that I look pretty to him.

“Want to play fear pong?” I know that it’s a drinking game and before I could refuse I was dragged into the centre and now I was facing the most gorgeous human being on earth that I have sighted on. All my hesitation had gone away and it was now left with a burning desire to know more about the living demi god in front of me.

“So? You think you can win sweetheart?” And the crowd roars. He gives me a cheeky smile and his arrogance should be annoying me right now but not really.

“Go easy on her Kai, she’s a prude!” I could hear one of my friends yell from the corner. And that name immediately connects all the missing components in my circuit. I could remember those little chit chat fantasies my classmates had about this guy. Kai was the son of a really well known hospital chain tycoon and he’s my senior. .

“So the rules are if the player manages to throw a ping pong ball into one of the six cups each player has been provided with, then the opposite participant will have to do a dare which is hidden under the cups and if he fails to do so, he must drink the beer. If the ball falls into the same cup then the opposite player must undeniably drink it! The loser will be the one who finishes all the beer.” Chanyeol says before the game starts.

Kai immediately manages to throw a ball right into one of my beer cups and I roll my eyes. Let it be an easy dare. “ your opponent’s cheek.” this. I would have not agreed to this erted game if I had known it would be like this.

“Scared kitty?” He cooed. “Yes, I’m not too fond of being ty.”

I drink the beer and I could see Kai giving me a sad pout. Nope I haven’t even had my first kiss and I’m sure not going to ruin my fairytale fantasies for the sake of some game. I thought I would be drunk and kissing the ground but nope. Maybe I am a strong drinker.

It was my chance and I aimed right at the centre with such precision and immense concentration. I got it!

“Let your opponent take off three articles of your clothing.” I choke on my saliva. What kind of dares are these? He wouldn’t possibly let me do that to him.

“What are you looking at kitty? Get to work.” And I feel tensed but somehow my mind feels light as well. Is the alcohol starting to work on me? I continually shake my head and giggle at him.

“My jacket.” He says and I quickly remove it from him while suppressing my laughter. Why the am I grinning so much. I could hear some idiots saying dirty things but I somehow had the least bit of concern for my reputation the next day.

“My shirt.” I slowly the first one and I look into his eyes for conformation and he urges me to go forward. It comes off too.

“Belt.” I go red and I immediately stare at him. Sensing my hesitation, he pulls my hands towards his waist and guides me whilst telling me to keep my calm. “What? You’ve never undone a belt before, you must have or am I wrong?” I just continue to do my task quickly and return to my place. And I realize he looks too hot without his shirt.

“My turn.” He effortlessly throws the ball once again and some of the beer even splashes onto my cheeks.

“Have your opponent draw anything on your skin with permanent marker.” I immediately agreed to it and the next thing I know is Kai writing his name or his signature I suppose on my neck. I felt extremely giggly while he did his little sign thingy. For some reason I was not embarrassed that practically all the seniors and some of my classmates were in the crowd watching me doing stupid things.

It was once again my turn and this time I missed the cup to his utter joy. For some reason he didn’t miss his chance again. Is he some sort of genius fear pong player? This beer cup had already been hit once so I had to undeniably drink it. But this time, I felt the booze kick me right in my brain cells and I felt like I had lost all sense of reasoning.

Another round continued and it was my turn to do a task, “Call your ex and tell them you are planning to murder them.” I laugh when I read it.

“I don’t have an ex.” I giggle and I could hear the crowd gasp. “We have a here!” Someone uttered and Kai seemed taken aback. “Wait, are you kidding me? You haven’t had a single guy for eighteen ing years.” He seemed sincerely interested and quite predatory.

“Seventeen.” I correct him. And everyone goes silent.

“Holy . You’re underage.” I proceed to giggle at him and nod. “Are you drunk already?” A girl whose face I can barely recognize asks. I deny but they are convinced that I’m underage and drunk.

“Don’t tell me this is your first time drinking?” I just giggle. And the next thing I know is Kai dragging me out of the area after telling his friends that he wants to drop me off at my hostel. My friend tells him my room number and my block.

He held me by the arm and my head was resting against his shoulders, safely tucked in his space. I felt incredibly hyper but sleepy as well. “Why did you agree to that if you’re such a baby?” He asks me while we walked to his car.

“….because I wanted to get to know you.” I tell him abruptly and he stops in his pace. “You are really, really drunk.”

“I’m not.” I pout. He pinches my cheek. “I’m sorry. You looked so hot and I was expecting you to be at least eighteen like most first year students.”

“Did I immediately become a turn off now that I’m underage?” I stare at him for a while and his lips find mine. He started off with a small peck and immediately followed with something more intense. I feel my dizziness slowly go away and was very much aware of what was going on. the rules, this is dude is way too hot for me to push him away!

Judging my inexperience, he guides me and holds me tight into his embrace. “Seriously I want to do things with you but you’re actually too young and cute.” He was being cheesy but I loved it. “Call me sir, love.” And he gives me a wink. I remember that we’re supposed to call our seniors like that in med school.

“Well, teach me Sir.” I purr. “Not now, you’re drunk and when you become sober you’ll regret it, sweetie.” I pout and hug him real tight. “I feel cold.” I snuggle into his neck and he tells me that I must be really drunk to say all these things to a total stranger. I feel him press open mouthed kisses starting from my neck and all the way up to my exposed collarbone. I let out a moan and he continues his ministrations on the other side.

“Well that’s enough lessons for a start.”