Let the Tears Fall (One-Shot)

Let the Tears Fall (One-Shot)

A/N: some parts of this story has come from the anime itself. 

It actually inspired me to write this!

and oh yeah, i do not own any of the pics that i have used. I took it from google. The images belong to it's rightful owner. SO i don't own them~

other than that...ENJOY!

 

 

FLASHBACK

“Gin!” a small red-headed child dashed out into the light snow weather, calling out after another child.

The child, named Gin, turned around, surprised. He wasn’t any normal child, he was born with silver silks that laid upon his head, short and thin. Along with his unique hair, his eyes were something else as well, they were slighted, to where you weren’t able to see them.

“Gin!” the red-headed child called out again, as she finally reached him. This child, was very petite and small. Along with her short, red hair, her eyes were a different story. They were beautiful silver blue eyes, large and wide, that put this innocent look on her. She rested at bit, catching her breath.

“Hm?” Gin peered at her, wondering why she left the safe room, when she should be resting.

“Why are you leaving again, Gin?” the small child asked.

He looked ahead, silent for a bit. “I asked—”

“I’m going to become a shinigami, Rangiku,” Gin said, in an odd voice.

“Eh? Doue?” the small child, name Rangiku, asked, clenching her fist over her chest.

Gin looked back at her, “I have to, Rangiku. It’s for the best.” He began to walk forward again.

“Gin!”  Rangiku reached out to him, grabbing his wrist with her small hands.

He looked back at her, giving her a reassuring smile. “Don’t worry…I’ll protect you, Rangiku,” Gin whispered, slowly removing her small hands, with care. Then he continued walking forward, leaving Rangiku staring ahead after him.

“Why do you always disappear, Gin?” Rangiku’s small voice whispered, feeling lonely.

End of FLASHBACK

As I recalled that same memory of seeing Gin leaving me to become a shinigami, only left emptiness in my heart. Why does it hurt so much?

the_death_of_ichimaru_gin_by_efeitostarkIt’s already been 10 days since the end of the battle…We finally put an end to Aizen’s evil plans. But that wasn’t all…During the final battle, I found Gin Ichimaru barely breathing. The Gin I knew since we were children. The one who always took care of me. I watched him take his final breathes as he passed away. My heart clenched at that memory as well.

The tears began to trail down my cheeks. I can’t seem to get over the fact that I lost Gin. I don’t know if he had the same feelings for me, but I know one’s thing for sure, I loved him. Despite the fact that he betrayed us all, but I couldn’t stop myself from going after him.

I’ve always went after him, no matter what. Wherever he goes, I always seem to catch up to him. I clenched my chest. I wished things didn’t have to be like this. Not like this. Even though he’s always disappearing, why couldn’t I remember a single memory of us together? Like happy memories?

I know I keep asking myself this, but I already know the answer. He must have known that if he left any memories for me to remember, it would be harder for me to move on. But it doesn’t seem like it’s working…

Nearly every night, I silently cried myself to sleep. It’s hard to be able to move on, when your childhood friend died before your eyes.

More tears kept flowing down, making it impossible to stop the tears.

I looked down a forest, from a hidden ledge, that I call my own secret spot. I’m sure no one knows about it. I let my tears flow as freely as possible, so that I wouldn’t let others see. I am by myself after all.

“GIN! WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME BEHIND!?!” I yelled out, screaming my heart out, more tears came. “GIN! DOUE!?!” I dropped onto my knees. I clenched my chest again, my heart was aching, crying on the inside.

“Did you know…did you know that I loved you?” I whispered, watching the tears fall into the dry soil.

“Rangiku-san?” I stopped myself, freezing, eyes widened with shock. I slowly turned to my right, a bit shocked to see that it was Shuhei. ! Why didn’t I sense his riatsu earlier?

“Shu…hei…” I whispered. I could see the shock in his eyes, seeing me in this state. I quickly wiped my eyes of the unstoppable tears. I stood up quickly, feeling flustered, “Shuhei! Don’t sneak up on me like that! You should know better than that!” I laughed, putting on the best smile I can.

He didn’t say a word, he stared at me with concerned eyes now. I wiped my eyes, “Oh! My allergies are acting up again! Man, I think I’ll get something for—”

“Rangiku-san,” Shuhei said again. I stopped myself, looking at him with serious eyes. His face expression was definitely defined as serious as well. With his three scars lined from his forehead down his right cheek, it seems like it was there on purpose. Along with his 69 tattoo on his left cheek, made him a very good looking fellow.

“Nani?” I asked, trying to hold back my tears.

“Rangiku-san, you don’t have to put on this act,” Shuhei said, putting me off guard. I instantly played my smile and happily smiled at him, despite the fact that I actually wanted to go run off and find a more secluded area.

“What are you talking about silly Shuhei? What act?” I said, with fake joy.

Then my smile fell as I noticed that he clenched both his teeth and his fist. “You know you can’t full me. I’ve known you since ever. You know that, Rangiku-san,” Shuhei looked at me, with a sense of being taken serious.

I sighed, looking down. “Shuhei…” I muttered.

He stepped toward me and to my surprise, he pulled me into his arms, shocking me. “Shuhei!” I gasped.

He wrapped his arms around me, in a caring manner, with gentleness. Typically, I would push him away or just about any other guy that got this close to me, except for Gin that is… But this time, I allowed him to hold me, for I was yearning for someone to reach out to me.

“Please don’t hold in your tears. Don’t keep them to yourself,” Shuhei whispered in my ear, caressing me close to him. I slowly wrapped my arms around him, as he pulled me closer to him.

“Shuhei…” I whispered, feeling my heart wanting to cry out already.

“If you don’t want the others to see you like this, at least allow me to comfort you. I’ll let you cry as long as you need. And I’ll be here for you,” he caring spoke, burying his face into my shoulder.

I was shocked by the fact that he was this caring, even more that he’s this close to me.

But I didn’t want to cry at all, not in front of Shuhei, but I didn’t refuse either. “Let the tears fall, Rangiku-san,” Shuhei encouraged me. I griped my hands tighter around him.

“You won’t disappear, will you?” I murmured, not wanting him to disappear like Gin did. He shook his head, “No…I’ll be here. I’ll always be here for you.”

I nodded, feeling a bit of happiness.

Then in the next moment, we stood there as I cried my heart out into Shuhei’s chest, “Doue, Shuhei? Why did Gin leave me? DOUE!?”

As we stood there, he comforted me, my back, “It’s okay, Rangiku-san. It’s okay.”

---------------

rukia1335 here with my first non-kpop fanfic...

i felt this urge to write this one though, since i felt really sad for Rangiku. 

anyways, for BLEACH fans out there, here's a fanfic for you to enjoy~

i'm sorry if it didn't work out too well, but i hope you like it...

please leave comments! i'm sure i'll be thinking about more bleach fics~

until next time,

SUBSCRIBE TO MY OTHER STORIES! of you could just read them~ it doesn't matter~

rukia1335 is OUT! :D