End

Accept or Endure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi never thought they would be here standing facing each other, having a conversation she never imagined she would have, she never thought this will be the end of everything that this will be the last time she'll be able to hold Yewon's hand or kiss her, heck Eunbi doesn't even know if she could do that after everything she has done to Yewon, and here's Yewon about to leave Eunbi and her heart.

"Can you give us a chance." Sinb said looking at Yewon blankly.

"Do you think we can be together again?" Yewon chuckled softly.

"Do you think we can't?" Eunbi quickly replied.

"It's not the same as before, it's not that easy." Yewon turned around, ready to walk away from Eunbi, ready to forget about everything, ready to move on, she looked everywhere trying to calm herself, no matter what she does or say to herself, she couldn't walk forward, she couldn't walk away from Eunbi, because deep down she knows she still loves Eunbi a lot.

Yewon slowly turned around to face Eunbi and walked towards her, she stopped right in front of Eunbi.

"Let's be clear right now" Yewon was trying to hold her tears, Eunbi slowly nodded her head.

"Do you really think I get mad easily?" Yewon asked.

"Sometimes." Eunbi replied, Yewon looked around trying not to let her tears fall down.

"Then why don't you find a new one." Yewon sounded a little piss off.

"I could but it's just the same, we'll be all lovely dovey in the beginning, but it's going to be the same in the end." Eunbi explained herself.

"You talk like you have a lot of experience." Yewon sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter