Among the stars

Living among stars
Please log in to read the full chapter

I could hardly believe it when i heard the news today. They said you were leaving me. To god knows where.


I never thought that one day you would leave my side. I never thought that one day i will sent you off. To the place that i could not reach.


You gave me place to live. You gave me strength to continue on. You gave me love to share. You gave me a reason to live. You gave me all of you. The precious you.


Now tell me how am i supposed to live when the reason i've been living for is gone? 


You once say you will never leave me alone. Well, you lied.


You promise forever for us. I said 'forever is not existed.' but you said 'i dont know until when is forever but i promise, i will be with you till my last breath.' thats not a complete lie tho you breaks my heart.


Now that i've been loving you so long, i coudlnt find the reason in me to smile. You brought them away with you. But then, how can i blame you when you gave me your all just for me to carry on. 


You were my guardian angel. Now you have become the real angel.


And i realised, you didnt leave me alone too, cause i believe you'll always be there for me. Watching me from the above, all shining and sparkling. 


This time i promise you, i will live my life to the fullest. For us. For you. I promise to smile everytime i am reminded of you cause you deserves all the smiles. I promise that i will come and see you

Please log in to read the full chapter