Prolouge

The One That Got Away

"Kyu, I don't want to drink. You know i hate alcohols." I glared at Kyuhyun while holding the drink that he gave me. 

"You should loosen up, Sunmi!" He yelled as he drank his own shot. "Besides, we just graduated a few hours ago. No need to worry about our 'plates'. " He added as I stared at him.

"Sunmi, I don't want you to drink without me. Arraseo?" He stared at me with brows knitted. "Oppa! You know that I don't drink, right? So I won't do that!" 

"I'm just reminding you because it's for your own good." He my cheek as he stared at me lovingly. "I don't want other guys to take advantage of you while I'm away. " 

I kissed his lips as I hugged him at the waist. "Aigoo Oppa. You worry too much. I'll keep that in mind hmm?" I looked at him and we both smiled to each other.

 

"Sunmi" I felt a tap on my shoulder as I snapped back at the reality. I looked at Kyuhyun who is giving me an are-you-okay-look. I smiled at him then drank the shot straightly.

'Stupid. He's happy already in someone's bed.' My mind said. I bitterly chuckled as I drank another shot of tequila. "Sunmi, slow down. We have plenty of time." Kyuhyun warned.

"How plenty do we have?" I carelessly asked as I watch the crowd getting wild. "You remembered that devil." Kyuhyun frowned as he drank a mixed shot of tequila and vodka orange. 

"Let's dance Kyukyu!" I stood up not minding his statement. I quickly went to the dancefloor and swayed to the y music. Not long ago, Kyuhyun joined as well as he hold my waist. 

I smiled mischevously as an evil idea popped in my mind. I faced Kyuhyun and placed my hands on his neck. "Oppa~" O flirtedly whispered in his ear as I grinned on his bulge. 

"" Kyuhyun growled as I continued to grinned him in the wild dance floor. Suddenly, someone snatch him and later I found myself getting dragged out of the dance floor. 

"What the !" I glared at the man who dragged me. I resisted and looked at Kyuhyun who's now getting hold back by---

"You're mine, Sunmi-ah. We're not done yet." I froze as I heard the voice I had longed for a long time.