Chapter 1

MY LOVE

 

He was my everything. He was the sun, the moon and the stars to me. He was always there. He will always whisper and sing my name and it’ll simply tickle my ears.

 

His words were the sweetest. His jokes were the funniest. His love was the greatest. No, his love IS the greatest.

 

His hugs… they’re always warm. And his kisses… they’re simply irresistible.

 

His touch… makes me shiver. His voice… is plainly the music I’m living for.

 

“Amber… Amber… Amber…”

 

I keep hearing him everywhere and anywhere I go. It’s disturbing but I want to hear him say my name more. Once, twice… they’re not enough. I want to hear him constantly say my name.

 

“I love you! I love you! I love you!”

 

He cried out to get my attention. He run to me, pulled me closer and kissed me. He didn’t care even if people were staring. I want to escape from that position but my heart won’t even listen. It was surreal.

 

“I hate you,”. I said with a smirk and pulled him for another kiss.

 

We used to be so in love. Like nothing can come between us. We were so attached that even our friends came to hate us.

 

When I do things that he like, he would pat my head and say “Good job,”. And when everything I do fails, he would open his arms and let me embrace him.

 

Then that awful day came. He had to leave. Not just temporarily but permanently. He had to leave me behind.

 

It was all over for him… but not for me.

 

Three years.

 

He’s gone. He’s far away. I’m still waiting for the day he would come back.

 

“Kim KiBum”

 

The name I keep shouting. Hoping that he would hear me every time I shout his name. But still… no one came. No one would hug me from the back. No one would grab my hand. No one would surprisingly pull me and kiss me unconditionally.

 

He was always in my dreams. Yet, every dream that I have of him becomes a nightmare. I will always loose sight of him and everything else gets worse.

 

My love, my love… He was my love. I’m still waiting... waiting endlessly but patiently.

 

My love, my love… he made me crazy. He made me cruel. He made me selfish. He was my every reason why I’m still living in this world. He gave me reasons for everything.

 

I made myself suffer. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting. He never came.

 

I’m stupid. I’m foolish.

 

My love, my love… if you can hear me… please hurry. My heart is aching. My mind is hesitating whether I should stop this non-sense.

 

I knew he wouldn’t come back. But I know, I’m still in his longing heart like mine. Neither time nor place can stop us.

 

My love, my love… Kim KiBum.

 

==

 

Not so good right?

I’ll try to make better one-shots.

Promise :D