'I love you'.

The Reason

'Is being pretty everything, Kim Myungsoo!?' I asked as the well know casanova, Kim Myungsoo, or L laughed at me as I handed him my loveletter. I love him from the first day I met him. I tried so much to gain this courage to give him this. Then he just laughed at me like that!? You stupid little brat! I love you to death, but at the same time, I hate you to death. You trampled my love just like that. Start from now, you'll be the reason I became like this!!

 

/

 

'Man, that was heartless!' the ever pretty boy, Woohyun, said. 'I just loved to see nerds getting gaga over me. Then, just be a heartbreaker master when they confess.' L said boastfully.

 

', you shouldn't have do that. That Jessica girl was pretty hot when she had her specs are off. She's blonde when she's younger. But I heard she dyed her hair black because of something I dont give a damn.'

 

'Are you her stalker?'

 

'Ofcourse not. I mean my parents are close to her. Wait, before you go to NY, didn't we have a girl bestfriend before? Her name's Sooyeon, right? She's blonde too because her mom's a blonde american but she disappeared.'

 

'Wait, didn't you just said blonde? How many natural blondes are here at Busan?'

 

'No one, except for that Jessica girl.'

 

/

 

 

 

 

I cutted my my hair short, and bleached it to be blonde. I throwed all my nerdie stuffs. And that includes those thick rimmed glasses of mine. I rushed to an eye specialist to ask for those specialized lenses. After that, I go shopping. Swipping all my dad's riches. Well, he never give a damn. Money is just coming to me, so I shouldn't stop accepting some. I was a brand new Jessica Jung as I stepped outside the mall. My five-inch heels clicking with the floor. My blue mini dress topped with leather jacket made me shine the brightest. I called my driver as I waited for him. Here goes Infinite. They are walking coolly towards the elevator. He's leading the way, my heart again beats faster. No Jessica, you shouldn't feel this way. Learn to control everything and that includes emotions. Don't act a fool, Jessica. You hate him, then forget him.

 

 

/

 

 

'Sungyeol,  saw that hot chick............?' L said confidently as he increased his pace towards Jessica. 'Hey, miss pretty' He said in a flirty way. Jessica didn't bother to face the man. Her mind and heart was in a battle. Her heart's words was to face him while her brain shouts stay cool

.

.

.

.

And her brain won, atlast. It was now or never. Now he's hitting on her, or never he'll get her. She wants to turn around, but no. She have to stay cool. She'll be a snobby girl. Just for this. He wants to prove everyone she's not an easy girl to deal with.

 

....... 'Have you heard of a new girl in 3A? Damn! she's like an angel but surely she's a y witch!' 'Nah, it was Jessica! The nerd! Ofc she wants to prove something to after the rejecting session L did to her yesterday. She's a rich kid, remember?' Blah blah blah. It's the gossip for that day. Not just gossip, but a BIG gossip! The next day, the news about L broke another heart of a nerd was spreaded. The transformation news of Jessica was spreaded like a virus too. She entered the hallway. All her eyes glued to her. Not because she's an ugly duckling. But because she's damn hot!

 

 

/

 

 

'KIM. MYUNG. SOO. !! YOU LITTLE BRAT! COME OVER HERE!!' Myungsoo's mom yelled as he enter their house. Not to mention, a mansion.

'Where's your noona? I told you to look after her?' his mom questioned him. 'Mom, she's KIM TAEYEON for god's sake! She's just a female version of me. I'm a casanova and she's a heartbreaker. I'm a liar and she's player! Why such ask those things? Besides, she's old now, she can take care of herself.' The forever Mr. Loner, L said. He was once a bubbly, outgoing, little kid. But once in his bright life, the dark sky came. His parents sent him to NY. He left his bestfriends, Woohyun and Sooyeon. After years of staying there, he grew fierce and cold. His image transformed into a player, and a jerk. While Sooyeon, who suffered the most from Myungsoo's departure to her parent's separation. Her mom caught his dad cheating. And decided to left Sooyeon alone. She trapped herself inside her room. After all the realization, she decided to forget the past. She colored her hair black, to erase her mom's memory. She shunned herself away to her dad to stop herself from being dependent on him. And there, she grew strong. Despite the beautiful look she had inherited from the great combination of her parents, she became a nerd and focused herself to study. The word forever and love was nothing to her. First, when Myungsoo promised to be with her forever, and love, that was said to be in a family, but she never felt. After few years, Myungsoo was back to Korea. But she never realized it. She just fell inlove to this strange person. While him, who never realizes it's her. The person his heart longs for. But stupid brain, he doesn't recognize her. He then, just rejected his supposed to be girl. And now, the mistery of the past was back.

 

 

Where's Sooyeon?

 

Ask by Myungsoo's little brain

 

 

--

 

 

'Yah, Nam Woohyun, by any chances, do you know where Sooyeon is?' L asked seriously while walking together with Woohyun. 'It's been a long time ago. I lost track of her since Aunt Lindsay died. They moved to Seoul from what I remembered.' Woohyun said confusingly. 'What!? Aunt Lindsay died? How--'

 

 

'Sssssh! Stop that asking big mouth of yours because I don't know!'

 

 

/

 

 

 

The thing everyone doesn't know, Jessica moved back to Busan, after a year of her mother's death. She's previously Sooyeon, and became Jessica in an instant. She leaved her dad, wanting to be completely alone. She lived alone at their old mansion. Isolating herself. Completely forgetting what she has before. Wondering how Woohyun's parents know Jessica's dad? Simple. They're business partners. Jessica completely concealed her past. All other's know she's a blonde before and now she's not. She mastered the art of secreting.

 

 

............ 'Where is Sooyeon? If Aunt Lindsay died, then she's with her dad. But where's Uncle Kenneth? Is she the one Woohyun referring to? But .... Where's their old house again? I must come there'

 

After the long thoughts, Myungsoo fell asleep.

 

 

--

 

 

'Mom, Dad what do you mean business marriage?' Woohyun questioned as his eyebrows wiggle. 'With Kenneth's daughter, Jessica.'

 

'You mean .....?'

 

 

 

/

 

 

'Ms. Sooyeon I am here to .....' Mr. Kim, her dad's secretary said while having breakfast with her.

 

'Stop Mr. Kim! How many times do I need to tell you stop calling me Sooyeon!!' Jessica shouted. She dropped her fork and table knife and stood up angrily.

 

'Jessica, listen. YOU. ARE. GOING. TO MARRY. NAM. WOOHYUN.' After that, Mr. Kim walked out of kitchen. Leaving Jessica alone. Dumbfounded. ..... Nam Woohyun, wait ....isn't that L's bestbud?

 

 

A/N: To stop confusion, Jessica forget everything in her past. Because of all the bad things happened to her. She started a new life. .................

 

 

 

Jessica arrived in a fancy restaurant, as told by Mr. Kim. He told her that she's going to meet Nam Woohyun and his family. When they arrived, a man sitting with his back facing her caught her eyes. What is he doing here?

 

 

/

 

'Oh! Kenneth! You're already here. Hello Jessica-ssi.' Mrs. Nam Ji Woo greeted The Jungs. 'Oh! Kenneth! Long time no see! Mr. Nam Hyun Shik greeted him. The two youngsters in front of the elders also stand up. 'Hello Jessica-ssi, I am Nam Woohyun. Nice to meet you.' Woohyun greeted Jessica politely while stretching his out hand for a handshake. 'Nice to meet you too, Woohyun-ssi.' Jessica said with a sly smirk. Her gaze turn turned to the young man beside Woohyun. 'If you dont mind, can I ask who is he?'

 

'I am Kim My-'

 

'I am asking Woohyun. Not you.'

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

'Yes! Yes Hyunshik, I remembered that!' the elders keep on laughing while the young people just nods.

 

.

.

.

 

'Uncle Kenneth, if you won't mind, what happened to Sooyeon after Aunt Lindsay died and where is she?' Myungsoo asked Jessica's dad. The question made Jessica's eyes grew big. 'She suffered for a year because we moved to Seoul. Then she lived alone here at Busan. One time, i visited her, I saw a nerd girl then I realized that's her. I can't recognize her since she's not blonde. But yesterday, I saw a different girl. And that's her. She's Jessica, the new Sooyeon.' Mr. Jung said as he pointed to her Jessica. It was now Myungsoo and Woohyun's turn for their eyes to grew big. 'You are the nerd I rejected?' Myungsoo asked. His eyes were still balls. Jessica answered with a smirk.

 

'.....and you are Sooyeon? Our childhood bestfriend?' Woohyun queried. Jessica just nods lightly. Somehow, she felt something inside. 'But we're not bestfriends anymore.'

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

Few months later ...

 

 

The Day of Jessica and Woohyun's wedding.

 

 

Jessica was in a room, looking at herself in the big mirror. She's not agreeing with this marriage, but what she can do? Despite her strong personality, she's just a mini clone of Mister Jung. What you can see in Jessica, was twice reflected to her daddy. 'Sooyeonnie .......' That voice. The nickname. It's all Myungsoo's.

 

But why?

 

She saw a reflection in the big mirror. A reflection of a young, handsome man. Her cold heart was slowly melted by his indirect gaze.

 

 

Damn.

 

Her facade was cracking up. And she doesn't like it. Tears are threatening to fall. It was the feeling that she hates. The feeling she never wants to feel again.

 

'W-what are you doing he--'

 

'Ssshhh' Myungsoo placed his fingers in her lips to stop her from talking. 'I'm here to tell you something. Will you accept my heart, Sooyeonnie? I'm so sorry for my stupidity. I-i never changed my heart for you ever since. Though I'm not with you for all these years, though I haven't watch you grow in beauty, in my heart, you only have this place.' Tears flow down from his face.

 

How dare he confess to her? He was just the groom's best man. Isn't this betrayal?

 

 

--

 

 

'Sooyeonnie! Faster!' Myungsoo said while running. 'Yah! I have this long gown and heels, how can you ask me to go faster?' Jessica said while panting. 'Then......' Myungsoo kneeled down and took off Jessica's heels. 'Carry this.' He carried Jessica bridal style and run. The sun was already kissing the horizon. And they're at the beach. He lied Jessica down and he positioned himself beside her.

 

 

 

'I love you'.

 

 

 

--

 

 

Crappy? I agree.

 

Comment pls!