Final

Condolence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My name is (your nameXD) I have good friends and yesterday we promised to each other that there will be a time where we can be with our idols, like laugh with them, hug them, cheer them and many more and it's okay for us even though it will last just for 60 minutes. But guess what I already accomplish my promise because today I open my eyes and I am inside their dorm! And my face was like *where-the--I-am" and like my heart is beating very fast, Even though these dorks has an "it's just unorganized but it's clean dorm" it feels like I am in heaven. My thoughts got cut when someone suddenly shout.


"Guyss wake up it will bad to your body if you will spend your day at your bed " aigooo the responsible leader is here and it's already past 4 but........
















What about me?!




"Ahhhhhhh who are you?! *finds a thing to hold for protection* are you thief?! Or what?! Are you going to hurt my members?! No please not my babies you can hurt me but not them okay?!" She just shouted like there's a mic in . No wonder about the nickname LOL.


I just chuckle and introduce myself "ummm park jihyo~shi my name is (*****) I am a fan of twice and a miracle came to me to be with you guys just for 60 minutes" I said calmly and one by one the members wake up while jihyo assist me to sit in their couch where vlive is always held.

Of course at first the members has this curiousity in their face but later on they believe in their leader and decided to stroll me out but first they will clean their self first. I keep staring one by one on them and as what they said on vlive someone are missing. Dahyun and Chaeyoung as always these two I saw tzuyu heading back to their room and after a few minutes theree person came out while the two is rubbing their eyes. And once again our leader explain everything from the beginning.


●58 minutes more●
Some of them is taking a bath, others watching tv,others interviewing me.

I gave them some info like my facebook acc., my country, how old I am, how did i became once. I am like telling a story to some kindergarden students because thery are so much focus to me and I was like "the heck I can die now as in NOW!"


●56 minutes more●
Dahyun is the next to go in the shower and the last one is Jihyo.

●44 minutes●
You can someone singing in the shower while the other members just chuckle like they are used to it.


Chaeyoung is already finish dressing herself and she is wearing an oversize sweater with a baby cub at the back. As always like what the say Jeongyeon is cleaning the "it's just unorganize but clean dorm". I feel like a punch form somewhere hit me. I am a person I doubt what someone is saying in live shows just to save thereselves and now these dorks just prove me something that will left me speechless. They are showing themselves infront of everybody without a mask and they are not ashame of saying the truth because papa jyp (papa means father) taught them a good lesson.

●40 minutes more●
Jihyo knock the door connecting to the shower because I am running out of time so please spare my life dubu I know that your time in shower is very special to you.

Dahyun get out with a smile and said, "my time for our fan is more special to me" aigooo this dubu.

After a minute or more Jihyo came out and they star disguising themselves.

●35 minutes more●
They stroll me in some convinient stores where they always bought foods and many more. We visit han river and eat some street foods. We stroll in some arcade games because Mina is sulking after seeing one while were strolling.

●20 minutes more●
We are still in arcade games because Mina said if we can't beat her in one game then  we will not go then. I choose the game where we can totally beat her. Well this game is about your pitch the more high it is the more chance to win. With our representative Park Jihyo we beat Myoui Mina and at last  we get out from that arcade games.

●15 minutes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter