Fists and Fear

Golden School

 

 

 

Requested by:
Stellaxxi

Characters:
Park Jaeseok, Lily Beom (o/c)

Brief Descriptions:
Lily Beom, a life savior always put another's life first before hers. On one particular day, she save a cute little boy with a bright smile that brought her to another problem which is to another sweet tall boy with dimple on his cheeks and she knows she's in trouble when the smile he had on his face fluttered her heart.

 

 



 

 

Lily was looking around her to see on what kind of situation she's in right now. There's 5 boys infront of her were having all of their fist clenched as if they're ready to punch the girl anytime soon. Maybe they didn't care the fact that the one they confront now was actually a girl, and not a boy.

She rolled her eyes, "Can we just move on?" She sighed. She was really tired at the moment. Well, it's her fault when she suddenly in into the stupid argument by the 5 boys and another boy; which most probably being bullied by the other boys.

Lily Beom, a girl that full with plot twist. She might look friendly and sweet most of the time but there's a side of her that no one dare to touch it. Because they know if she ever show that side, it's mean; they're dead.

The leader of the boys; she supposed, passed a smirk to Lily and to the boy who was hiding behind Lily right now. Sigh. Coward. But poor kid.

"Where do you think you're going?" The boy slowly approaching Lily whom standing not far from them.

Lily's eyes were shaking but managed to control her expression well, "Stop," She said but the boy ignored her warning, "I said stop," She paused and the boy kept walking, "Or you will regret it,"

There were no holes barred when Lily went in for the attack. She pulled out hair in handfuls, scratched, bit, kicked and head-butted. Then there was the rageful scream that paralyzed her victim's thinking, shutting them down into the fetal position to protect their vital organs and ride out the storm.

"I told you to stop," Lily grasped for a breath after she took down all the 5 boys at once. All the boys were on the ground right now; and some of them probably lost their consciousness though.

Lily turned her attention to the boy who was being bullied before, "Are you okay?" She asked the little boy who was literally having his whole body shaking at the moment. The boy weakly nodded his head, as if he got no energy left, "What is your name?" Lily asked the boy with her soft voice; totally different with what she used before.

"Choi Bomin," The boy whispered.

Lily smiled, "It's okay, you're fine now," She assured the boy by patting his back slowly, "Should we go home?" She helped the boy to stand up and brought him away from the narrow curse alley. She will never come here again. Never.

 


 

It's just like any other day. She would wake up from her bed, go and take her shower, put her uniform on, packing up her bag then went down to grab for a breakfast. But she could say a little bit differences between today and other day, she actually invited the boy she save yesterday for a breakfast at her house since they're in the same school.

"Oh, Bomin," She greeted the boy with a beautiful smile again. Why would people want to hurt someone like him? Sigh.

She invited the boy into the house just to be teased by her little brother, Jaehyun, "Noona, who is this?" Jaehyun asked the boy who was about to take a sit beside her older sister.

Bomin politely bow to Jaehyun as he took a sit, "Nah, he's at the same age as you, so act comfortably," Lily said to the little boy who was still with his bright smile. Bomin nodded his head as he heard it.

All of them ate the breakfast in peaceful with some laugh and talk in between before the three of them started their journey to the school.

They walked in order, from left to right, Lily, Jaehyun and Bomin respectively. Jaehyun had his hand link around his sister's as it's his daily routine. They passed the alley where Lily found Bomin yesterday. Bomin had his head lowered when he walked pass through the alley.

"Hey," Jaehyun put his arms around the boy's shoulders, "You could always call my sister, whenever you're being bullied," He told Bomin only to get hit by his sister on the head, "Lily! It's hurt," He whined.

 


 

Bomin said he has something to tell Lily after school so she was practically waiting for the boy infront of the school but he was nowhere to be seen. After a few minutes waiting, a message comes in. Lily unlocked her phone to see a message from Bomin,

'Noona, wait for me at this place. I will send my location,'

Lily smiled upon the message. Not even a minutes before she received the message, another one comes in and this time it's a location. Lily looked at the location and just shrugged. All she just needs to do is put the location in the maps and she's ready to go.

It took 15 minutes to go there by walking. Lily doesn't really like riding a bus or taking a taxi because she enjoyed walking. On top of that, she could help people in need while she's on her way to the destination. Before she reached Bomin's location, she helped almost 5 people; and most of it of course, lifting their things and put it somewhere else. And Lily never feel tired doing it.

She looked around the restaurant to find for Bomin and she could see there's a boy waving to her from inside of the restaurant. She entered the restaurant with a smile plastered on her face and was greeted by a really handsome boy with a sweet dimple on his cheeks. Lily politely bowed to the boy but she couldn't deny that he really attract his attention.

Lily then went to where Bomin sit and took a sit infront of Bomin, "Sorry for taking too much time," Bomin shook his head as he heard the words, "So what do you want to tell me?" When Bomin was about to say another thing, someone came and put a menu infront of both of them.

"Oh, Jaeseok hyung!" Bomin smiled as he greeted the tall guy, "Noona, this is my cousin, Park Jaeseok," He introduced the boy and the other two just passed a smile towards each other.

"Hi," Lily said as she timidly waved her small hand to the boy, "Bomin, what do you want to eat?" She asked as she flipped the menu list page by page, "I want this," Lily pointed out to one of the menu in the list. Jaeseok couldn't see it well since Lily's hair disturbed his vision.

"Excuse me," He tucked the girl's hair behind her ears causing the girl to blush, "Oh, that, okay," He said and wrote the menu on the small paper he had in his hand, "Bomin?" He swifted his look to the little boy and Bomin also pointed to one of the menu, "Okay, I'll get the food ready," He said.

Jaeseok leave both of them behind to cook for the food. Lily frowned, "He cooks the food?" She asked Bomin and Bomin nodded in agree, "Wow, he's really great," She didn't know why but the compliment came out from her lips naturally.

"You like him?" Bomin asked the older girl infront of him. The question made Lily's both cheeks turn to red, "Wow, okay, I won't ask anymore,"

"What?" She tried to calm down herself but she also knows that she's burning up at the moment; feel attacked with the question, "I need to go and get some fresh air," She said and leave the restaurant.

She was planning to grab an ice-cream to calm herself down so she went down the road till she could see a familiar figure between the narrow alley, "Jaeseok?" She squinted her eyes to get a better sight and yes, it's him. There's another 3 muscular boys standing infront of him and Jaeseok looks really tired in her eyes.

And that moment Lily knows, it's about the time for her turn to appear between the boys. She walked towards them as she took a deep breath, "Hi, is there anything wrong here?" She asked and all the boys' attention turned to her including Jaeseok. Jaeseok's eyes widened to see the same girl with Bomin was right here infront of him.

"What," He stuttered, "What are you doing here?"

Lily raised both of his eyebrows and shrugged, "To help you?" She simply said her answer.

"And how are you going to help?"

She smiled to Jaeseok.

Within five minutes, all the boys were already laying on the ground; totally defeated by the girl. Lily totally awed Jaeseok that he had his mouth wide opened at the moment, "Close your mouth, there's a lot of flies around here," Lily helped Jaeseok to close his mouth.

"You're awesome!"

"I know that, you don't have to mention it,"

Jaeseok could feel that the smile given by the girl was really pretty at the moment and gives him a mini heart attack. He rubbed the back of his neck as he didn't know what to say next.

"Damn, you hurt yourself!" Lily panic as she saw a slight cut on Jaeseok elbows. She grabbed his hand and looked at it before she saw another cut on his finger; it's not one but 4 cuts altogether, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I'm okay though,"

"What do you mean by okay?" She rolled her eyes, "Ugh, you know that you're being annoying at the moment?" Lily dragged Jaeseok to the mini mart she was originally wanted to go to buy an ice-cream. But now, she's there to buy a plaster and some medicine to treat Jaeseok's minor injury.

She bought a box of plaster since he needs a lot of it and some oilment for her to wipe on the cut; in hope it could help the boy to have a faster recovery. When she was about to pay for the stuff, her phone ringing with 'SEA' by Golden Child as the ringtone. She took out her phone and look at the caller,

"Damn, I forget about that kid,"

She answered the phone and cleared as she put a smile on her face like the boy could see her smile through the phone,

"Noona, where are you?"

"I'm so sorry Bomin, something came up and I think I couldn't go back to the restaurant,"

"But why?"

"Um, just come to the mini mart near there, I'll be here,"

She passed a debit card to the cashier who was waiting for her to pay for the items. The cashier took the card and swipe it on the machine,

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you,"

She ended the call and took the items she bought that has been put in a plastic bag to the front where there's table and chair for them to sit and take a rest. She could see that Jaeseok was looking at his hurting fingers.

Lily took a sit beside the boy and dragged the chair to right by  to his side, "You're really clumsy, you know that right," She sighed and took out the oilment she bought at the mart.

Jaeseok just let out a smile as the girl applied the oilment onto his fingers. He would sometimes took a glance toward the pretty girl infront of him. She looked so focus while working on things. Lily then take out the plaster she bought and wrapped it around the hurted fingers.

"There you go," She looked satisfied with her works.

"Thank you," The boy whispered into her ears making her went blush right away but before she could say any other thing else, someone interrupt their moment.

"Oh my God, hyung, what happened to you?" The boy approached both of them with his widened eyes.

Jaeseok and Lily turned around and automatically smiled to see the boy.

"I'm okay, Bomin,"

"What do you mean by okay? You're hurting everywhere! Who the hell did this to you?"

"Wow, you're really just like her,"

"Oh, yes, hyung, you didn't know her name yet right?"

"Apparently, yes,"

"My name is Lily. Lily Beom. Just call me Lily," She introduced herself.

"That's a pretty name just like you," Jaeseok's words flustered the girl. She could feel that her cheeks are burning up for the nth times today.

"Okay, I think it's better for me to leave," Bomin told them and was about to leave the scene when Lily suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"Can't you stay?"

 


 

Ever since that day, Lily didn't know why but she feels like she formed a special bond with the tall guy. They would go to school together, Lily would come to the restaurant where Jaeseok has a part-time work frequently; they're really close at the moment.

Today, they promised to meet each other at the park near Lily's house. Lily was told about it like 2 hours before the promised time so she got no time to get anything ready; basically her heart ready since Jaeseok told her that he has something that he needs to tell her.

Lily couldn't help herself but think about it. 

She was waiting for Jaeseok. It has been 10 minutes since the promised time so she's really getting worried over Jaeseok whom still didn't reach here. Jaeseok rarely didn't make on time... He always reach early than her. Usually. 

But today, he's late. 

Lily started to get anxious and decided to find for the boy instead. She walked around the park but he's nowhere to be found. The only thing Lily could thing at the moment would be, Jaeseok is in trouble.

She reached the place where she met Jaeseok basically not the first time, maybe second time but at the same time? God, this is confusing. She could see a boy was lying on the ground. Lily gulped. It couldn't be true. She thought.

Lily slowly approached the figure and it almost break her heart when she saw they boy that was lying on the ground, it's really him, it's Park Jaeseok. She rushed towards him and quickly kneel down to see the boy's condition.

"Jaeseok,

Hey, Jaeseok,

Wake up,"

Jaeseok remained unconscious and there's a tear started to flow from her eyes. 

"Why the hell you do this to me?

Ah, 

Really,

I'm going crazy,"

She could feel that Jaeseok was smiling at her at the moment with his eyes closed.

"Yah, Park Jaeseok,"

Jaeseok slowly opened his eyes and smiled to the girl,

"God, you're up,"

Lily helped the boy to sit down and had their eyes on each other for a long time,

"Hi," Jaeseok awkwardly greeted the girl infront of him.

Lily sighed, "You're really annoying, you know that right,"

He smiled upon the words.

"You really like making me worried over you,

Oh God,

Tell me, who the hell did this to you,

I will beat them to death,"

Instead of answering those question, Jaeseok pulled the girl into his embrace and slowly patted her hair,

"I'm okay, Lily," He claimed.

"What do you mean by okay, God," Lily whined but she still didn't pull out from the hug.

"I like you," Jaeseok whispered into her ears.

"Wait, what?" She quickly pushed him away and looked at him with her eyes widened.

"I said I like you,"

"What the hell are you talking about?

Are we in that kind of situation that we could confess to each other?

Do you even realize,"

Before she could ever continue her words, Jaeseok was already give in by putting his lips onto her lips. He has been staring at the lips for a long time and he knows he shouldn't do it especially by surprise but he couldn't help himself.

Lily could feel the warmthness from his lips. She couldn't help but enjoyed the kiss.

Once they broke the kiss,

"Lily, I think we should go somewhere else, this place is too smelly,"

The girl hit the boy's arms as soon as he said that. How can he ruin the romantic moment just like that?

"Ouch," He whined, "I'm hurting okay,"

"Serve you right,"

Both of them laughed over the awkward situation,

"I really can't believe that you say you like me in this kind of situation,"

"Me too. I can't believe that I said those to you,"

"Silly,"

"Love you,"

 

 



I'm really sorry if this didn't meet your expectation like I'm so bad in writing romance and this is the best I could do T^T I feel like a trash over here for writing this....