▪   ELRIS.

▪   EXISTENCE.


tumblr_omx2x8X1VD1w4ty6ho4_250.png tumblr_ozmkigdtPY1wrf8juo2_400.jpg
 
 tumblr_p05sw1Vum11wtk7mbo6_400.png tumblr_p0pzuq4Qix1wvmkzto6_400.png
 
tumblr_p0hztrgGEH1w5oad0o2_250.png tumblr_oypoa8TuTy1uaogmwo4_250.png
 
 
 

 
ELRIS
 
chu yena, born at 23 december 1996 in daegu, south korea. yena moved to seoul in order to pursue her dream of becoming an idol. she becomes a trainee under jellyfish entertainment since 2011. in 2016, yena participated in mnet's survival show, produce 101, representing jellyfish entertainment and ended up in 15th place. after the survival show ends, she was left unattended by the company due to lack of fame from the show despite her strong potential in singing. bang sihyuk and park siyeon saw her potential and recruited her to their upcoming girl group project. yena is then the third member to join the elris project formed by big hit entertainment and source music as the main vocalist.
 
min karin was born at 17 june 1997 in seoul, south korea. when she was young, she studied in various countries included china, malaysia and united kingdom due to her father's job. in 2013, she managed to settle down in her hometown, south korea as she became a trainee in pledis entertainment. however, karin withdrew from the company one year after the training. this is due to the fact that she is stressed from performing. since then, karin becomes an amateur and cover songs to upload them on the web. in 2016, she joined produce 101 as an independent trainee and finished in 12th place. as karin is a member of performance group navillera, bang sihyuk and park siyeon recruited her in order to debut that dream group.
 
hwang minhyun. they know each other back when karin was a trainee in pledis entertainment. however, they don't have much interaction since minhyun already debuted while karin is still a trainee. they start to talk when minhyun is a participant in produce 101 season 2. seeing him backstage, karin can't help but approached him. since then, they interact a lot and karin gave minhyun advices about the competition. during finals where minhyun is at his lowest self, karin comforted him which deepen their relationship.
 
heo soohee, born at 23 september 1997 in busan, south korea. she was trained to be a dancer since she was young, being taught ballet when soohee was 4 years old. she was recruited by big hit entertainment in 2011 as they saw her brillant performance in a dance competition at seoul. wanting to achieve her dream, she is having a tough training life to enhance her dancing. in 2015, she was transferred to source music as park siyeon is more experienced in managing female trainees. soohee participated in produce 101 representing source music and managed to secure a place in i.o.i as she finished in 3rd place. big hit entertainment and source music decided to choose her as the main dancer of the elris project.
 
kim taehyung. he is the first one to approach soohee when she first came to big hit entertainment. being the bubbly one, taehyung managed to open soohee's heart and they become the best of friends. when he rose to fame, soohee is actually worried that their relationship will deteriorate since taehyung is handsome and there are a lot of ladies would want to be his best friend. but to him, soohee will be his one and only special girl friend. they share every secret to each other. taehyung and soohee have crush on each other but they do not have the courage to speak up due to their occupation and their fear of changing the relationship.
 
ong seongwoo. they first meet each other during the practice of mnet asian music award performance between wanna one and elris. seongwoo and soohee have a solo stage together where they have couple dance. seongwoo finds soohee beautiful when she dances. he can't help but fall in love with her charisma and personality. since then, seongwoo loves to tease and disturb her, trying to get her attention. as for soohee, although she finds him a bit annoying, she likes him being by her side as he is a good friend, maybe more. 
 
shin noeul was born at 25 february 1998 in incheon, south korea. she is talented in composing songs. noeul was an underground rapper and producer back when she was in middle school under the stage name erin kay. noeul is considered famous back then due to her clear rapping skills and unique producing skills. then, she was recruited by jay park and becomes a trainee under aomg in 2014. she joined produce 101 representing aomg, the one and only hip hop label in the survival show. noeul finished 13th place in the survival competition. after the show, realizing that aomg does not have the resources, jay park decided to transferred noeul to source music in order to be the main rapper in the elris project. 
 
lin yun, born at 12 april 1999 in shanghai, china. when she was 4 years old, her family migrated to adelaide, australia due to work. since she was young, lin yun has a strong foundation in dance, most notably contemporary and modern dance. in 2013, she auditioned in starship entertainment and managed to become a trainee majoring in dance. lin yun participated in mnet's survival show, produce 101 representing starship entertainment and finished in 8th place, joining the girl group i.o.i. after the disbandment in i.o.i, bang sihyuk and park siyeon had meetings with jellyfish entertainment in order for her to join the elris project. 
 
lee haseul was born at 10 october 2001 in ilsan, south korea. her ultimate idol and role model is hyuna. therefore, she auditioned in cube entertainment and become a trainee in 2015. despite her short period of training, cube entertainment decided to let her participate in produce 101 representing them. haseul managed to finish in 11th place, being the last member to join i.o.i. haseul is considered the black horse as she started at 50th place to 11th place, showing her talent to the world. seeing her improving skills and success, bang sihyuk and park siyeon decided to recruit her to the elris project. 
 
lai guanlin. they are the best of friends and partner of crime in cube entertainment. both of them give support and strength to each other throughout their training life. seeing that guanlin is a foreigner, haseul helps him a lot since she knows english. to him, she is the first friend he had when he's in korea. thus he cares for her a lot. guanlin will be the first one to be there when she calls out for him. since both of them are famous now, guanlin and haseul manage to contact each other daily to check and bond up. their relationship is still strong despite them not being able to meet everyday.