CHEATSHEET!

    V:V:D ! / MNET'S BOY GROUP SURVIVAL SHOW (APPLY OPEN)
 
V:V:D!
      HOME  CHEATSHEET  REV:EWS  CRED:T
 OVERV:EW   The story takes place at the beginning of 2018. MNET as decided to form their very own boy-group, no different signing under a different company, but a group solely owned by MNET. Despite their status quo, they have gathered a group of 12 male trainees, one from a different company from the next, either big or small, to be apart of the very first boy group. They have worked together as a 12 membered group for 1 full year, starting together  in January 2017. Building the desired unbreakable bonds of an idol group. But by the anniversary their paradise is shattered. MNET splits the group in half, separating them into team red and team black to fight against each other  to debut.  Along the way they'll face challenges as one of the key points of the show is the constant re-forming around of the teams, in many new ways compared to the last way.  The team which wins the show, wins the right to debut, whether they are an original member of that team or completely new.
 
 TEAM STRUCTURE  In the very first episode, the boys will be sorted into teams of 6. Assigned the roles of a regular group e.g main rapper, Lead vocalist, Maknae etc. These roles stay mostly staple throughout the run of the show, but there will be times that the individual roles are changed. But there is one role that'll change every week and that is the team's leader. PASSWORD IS THEIR PROFILE PORTRAIT PHOTO FOR THEIR PROFILE, CANNOT BE A SELCA. They have power in the group, their power changes every week. They speak for the group, and are the ones that decide concept, song etc. Their special powers can be something like: Changing a member's position, changing the opposing teams song, etc. This structure will never change... or will it?
 
 The Bas:cs   The age range of V:V:D is from 1993-2003 no older no younger. Face claim can be anyone, Just has to be/look Half Asian. and make sure to provide a back-up. A requirement is that no matter how old, they must have at least 1 year of training experience before joining MNET in their respective company. No two can come from the same company! 

 Who are you?   Personality section and background i'm a bit flimsy about, you can format these sections however you want, just give me enough information for me to understand. You can use MBTI, HP houses, YOU MUST PROVIDE TRAITS. Background can be as long or as short as you want. But i mostly just want all the bits that tie his personality together, TRIVIA IS ALSO FREE FORM. i'M GOING TO SAY NO TO RELATIONSHIPS, BECAUSE HONESTLY, IT'LL JUST BE THEM ALONE, BUT NOTE IF YOU WANT A SPECIAL FAMILY APPEARANCE. on THE NOTE OF RELATIONSHIPS, NO LOVE INTERESTS (bUT i WANNA MAKE A LOVER :( ) remember THIS IS THE IDOL INDUSTRY . you CAN HAVE AN EX, IF SO MENTION IT IN THE TRIVIA. OR....
 
 eVERYONE ELSE   this IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP TO EVERY OTHER TRAINEE, NOT EXACTLY. but IF THAT'S TO MUCH WORK YOU CAN JUST WRITE HOW THEY'D MAKE AN IMPRESSION OR WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE THEY WOULD STICK TOO. or, YOU CAN COLLABORATE WITH SOMEONE ELSE TO MAKE THE RELATIONSHIP EXTRA SPECIAL!!! i'M ALLOWING LOVE INTERESTS IN THIS WAY. bUT MAKE SURE THAT YOU MESSAGE ME BEFOREHAND. WHO DOESN'T LOVE A LITTLE BIT OF SCANDAL
 
 yOUR TALENTS   this IS THE SECTION FOR THE HARD WORK FOR THE SHOW. you MUST STATE YOUR CHARACTER'S PERSONA, AND WHY THEY HAVE THAT PERSONA, DID MNET GIVE IT TO THEM. note, IF YOU ARE GOING FOR mAKNAE, WRITE THE PERSONA AS MAKNAE BUT HAVE A BACK-UP JUST IN CASE A NEW BORN COMES ALONG. yOUR COMPANY CAN BE ANYTHING, IT CAN BE AS BIG AS sm OR AS SMALL AS dREAM TEA. bUT THEY MUST HAVE 1 YEAR TRAINEE EXPERIENCE BEFORE JOINING MNET. oN THAT NOTE, tHE COMPANIES CHOSE WHO THEY WERE GONNA SEND, MAKE SURE TO MENTION WHY THEY ARE GOING IN THEIR TRAINEE LIFE. perhaps THEY ARE A REALLY GOOD RAPPER, OR JUST STUNNINGLY GORGEOUS. talent TWINS MUST BE RELATIVE TO THEIR TRAINEE LIFE, HAVE THEY BE TRAINING FOR 8 YEARS, PERHAPS THEY HAVE A DEVELOPED VOICE LIKE KYUHYUN, BUT THEY WON'T HAVE THAT SORT TECHNIQUE IF THEY HAVE ONLY BEEN THERE FOR 1 YEAR. schooling BEFOREHAND IS ALLOWED. aND FINALLY YOU CAN ADD EXTRA TALENT TWINS, FOR VARIETY OR TALKING ETC. fOR YOUR MAIN SKILL, LEAVE AT LEAST 2 LINKS NEXT TO THE NAME. eg main SKILL IS DANCING, I'LL LEAVE TWO CLIPS OF vIXX'S n dancing. yOU CAN LINK EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU WANT, IT'S NOT REQUIRED. your character's main skill doesn't have to match your twin's main skill, like go ahead and have vixx's n as a vocal twin and be a shining VOCALIST. interview SECTION IS PRETTY SELF EXPLANATORY, JUST DON'T BE AN A*****E .
 
 brown:e po:nts  
:: iF YOU CONTINUE WITH THE i'S LOOKING LIKE THIS :, I'LL LOVE YOU!.
:: fACECLAIMS OF 2016/2017 ROOKIES (iF YOU CHOOSE MY ULTIMATE BIAS CONSIDER YOURSELF immediately CHOSEN LMAFO)
:: sMALL COMPANIES (bUT DON'T BE AFRAID TO BE THAT ONE KID FROM SQUEAKY CLEAN sm)
:: formatting THE personality/background/trivia SECTION NICELY
:: i ENJOY TALENT POWER HOUSES, BUT i WANT DEVELOPMENT, GIVE ME SOME MEDIOCRE TALENT TWINS
:: collaborations!!!!!!!!!!
:: some MIDDLE CHILDREN (i DON'T WANT A GROUP OF GRANDPAS AND BABIES ALONE xd)
 
 fINAL wORDS   yOU CAN APPLY TWICE, AND DEPENDING ON THE AMOUNT OF APPS YOU HAVE A CHANCE FOR BOTH CHARACTERS BEING CHOSEN. yOU CAN FORMAT THE APP HOWEVER YOU WANT, JUST DON'T TAKE OUT THE CREDITS^^. and FINALLY ENJOY YOURSELF!