hate is a strong word (but i really really don't like you)

hate is a strong word (but i really really don't like you)

Yeri hasn’t seen her in a year, not since she graduated from Baduk and escaped Minjok practically before anyone could say goodbye. Not that anyone particularly cared. She didn’t have friends in high school, Jennie made sure of that. She did manage to build something akin to friendship with ChinHwa after he left for Chul, but with him at a different school she found it difficult to spend significant time together. She were a bit surprised when she received an invitation to Noah’s choir club reunion party via facebook the summer after her freshman year of college, she wouldn’t have expected anyone to even realize if you weren’t there. Then again, Noah was the only one who ever spoke to her outside the club other than to insult her, claiming he had to at least be civil to his fellow Jews. She had nothing better to do that night, which was how she found yourself in Noah’s backyard, tipsy off of vodka cranberries and iced tea that Noah said was special because it was from Long Island.

She hadn’t intended to stay very long, especially not after she saw her there. She looked incredible, even better than she remembered. No matter how much she hated her, she could never deny her breathtaking beauty. The girl was positively gorgeous, almost angelic. She would have found it hard to believe that someone so physically attractive could be so cruel underneath, had she not experienced it first hand. She ends up staying much longer than she anticipated, and when it became clear to her that she were in no shape to drive home, Noah offers you his little sister’s room for the night, as she was away at camp. She stumbles into the room and collapse on the bed, passing out within seconds.

She isn’t sure how long she was asleep, but she awakes some time later, desperately needing to pee. Luckily, Noah’s sister’s room had an adjoining bathroom. When she was done, she washes her hands and splash some water on her face, attempting to wake herself up a bit so she could think more clearly. She could hear strains of music from outside, indicating that the party was far from over. She don’t feel as drunk anymore, her nap helped sober her up a bit, but she still don’t feel sober enough to drive. She figures she should drink some water to avoid a hangover the next morning, but she can’t find any cups in the bathroom.

She walks out to head downstairs to find a cup, but something was blocking the doorway. Or, rather, someone. She look up into blazing hazel eyes. There was a bit of the anger and disdain she was used to seeing, but there was something else she couldn’t quite place. She’d seen the look a few times in high school, usually before she spat out yet another defeminizing nickname and stalked off. An extra slushie attack usually followed as well. She didn’t know what she’d done to make Jennie hate her so much, but she quickly learned not to ask. The one time she tried she glared at her with such malice she almost expected Jennie slap her. Yeri has no idea what she’s doing in Noah’s sister’s room or why she is blocking the exit. Yeri glances behind her to see if anyone else is there, but no, she is alone. Yeri start to politely ask her to move so she can go downstairs, but Jennie literally growls and cuts Yeri off, shoving her roughly against the wall and pinning Yeri’s arms above her head. She kicks the door closed behind her, her eyes never leaving yours.

“Kim, for once in your life, just shut the up.”

-------------------------

Read the rest on my BlackVelvet Tumblr blog! It's called BlackVelvetShipShots. Here is the url: https://blackvelvetshipshots.tumblr.com/. Enjoy!