Love Bites (Literally and Figureatively)

Love Bites (Literally and Figureatively)

The first thing that Lisa noticed when she walked into school was that Irene looked hot. Not hot like she wanted to take her into the nearest restroom and rip her clothes kind of way, although Lisa always thought Irene looked in that way too. But as it was, Irene looked hot for a different reason. It was unseasonably warm and yet for some reason Lisa chose to wear a scarf. She kept tugging on it and readjusting it. She looked really nice, but not at all comfortable.

Lisa didn’t like that. She came up behind her and wrapped her in her arms, kissing her girlfriend on the cheek as she did so. “Hey baby,” she cooed. “What’s with the scarf?” she asked as she nuzzled into Irene’s neck. She tried to remove it but Irene quickly slipped out of her arms. She spun on heel and glared at Lisa, crossing her arms over her chest as she did so. That couldn’t be good. “Did I do something wrong?” In her experience as Irene’s girlfriend Lisa had learned that that was the wrong question to ask, but she couldn’t think of one reason why Irene would be mad at her. “I’m sorry,” she tried.

Irene scoffed. “You should be.” She turned her head to the side and pulled down part of her scarf, exposing her neck. It was covered by bruises.

“Oh my God!” Lisa rushed to her and hugged her tight. “What happened to you?”

“You happened to me.”

“Me?” Lisa asked as she pulled back.

“Yes, you. Last night,” she clarified.

“Oh,” was all Lisa could say. The previous night had been… eventful. Lisa didn’t have any noticeable marks herself, but Irene had quite a few. It was actually quite more than just a few. Lisa wouldn’t have been surprised if the rest of Irene’s neck was covered as well. “I am so sorry,” she apologized once more. “But you can’t blame me though.” Irene’s eyes narrowed at her. “You had just taken a shower,” Lisa continued on before Irene could get a word in. “And all you had on was a towel. Did you really expect me to control myself?” she pouted.

Slowly, Irene’s expression softened. “You’re lucky that you’re so cute.”

Lisa smiled. “So you’re not mad anymore?”

“No… but no kissing for the rest of the day.”

“What?! I haven’t even gotten a good morning kiss yet,” Lisa whined.

“Fine, one kiss.” Lisa grumbled and pouted. She hoped that Irene would give in, but her plan wasn’t working. “One kiss,” she said once more. “Take it or leave it.” She didn’t have much of a choice, but if she was only going to get one kiss then she was going to make it one to remember. The only problem was that she didn’t want everyone in the hallway to see her making out with her girlfriend.

“Okay, but not here.” She took Irene by the hand and led her annoyed girlfriend to the closest restroom. Irene was about to complain but before she could get a word out she was lifted up against the wall. She moaned as Lisa kissed her hard. Irene’s legs wrapped around Lisa’s waist, her fingers threaded through her golden brown hair. Lisa swiped her tongue against Irene’s lips, asking for permission; permission which Irene eagerly allowed. Lisa slipped her hands underneath Irene’s skirt, palming her and pulling her close.

At that moment the bell decided to ring. Lisa pulled back and let out a breath. She groaned internally. She had no idea how long she could last without kissing her girlfriend. They still had some time though so she felt like it was okay to hold onto Irene for a little longer. “Let go of my ,” Irene giggled. Lisa shook her head and squeezed. “I mean it.” Lisa pouted but she let go and helped her girlfriend get to her feet. Irene promptly fixed herself up and readjusted her scarf. She kissed Lisa on the cheek and with an, “I’ll see you later,” she was gone.

Lisa was left speechless. It wasn’t as though she had planned on seducing her girlfriend into submission, but she kind of hoped that she’d be able to. It wasn’t as though she had any trouble doing so before. In fact, if she tried it was actually quite easy for Lisa to seduce Irene. Hmm, maybe she should have tried and then maybe she would have gotten what she wanted. Instead all she got was a really good kiss to get her through the rest of the day. So not fair.

She whimpered pathetically as she exited the restroom, nearly bumping into a freshman on her way out. The girl let out a sound of indignation and Lisa growled at her. The freshman cowered away in fear and decided to hide in the restroom that Lisa had just exited. It was a smart move, but it wasn’t as though Lisa was actually going to hurt her. She sighed and wondered off to class. When she got there she took her seat next to BongCha.

Apparently her mood was easily seen as her best friend glanced over at her and asked, “What’s up with you?” She didn’t sound overly concerned but being a best friend held certain responsibilities, and making sure your best friend was okay was one of them. BongCha did care though, but that wouldn’t stop her from making some crude remark if Lisa actually told her what was wrong. On that note, LIsa decided not to tell her.

“I don’t want to talk about it,” she said, sounding a bit harsher than she had intended.

“Okay… what crawled up your ?” BongCha asked with a laugh. “On second thought don’t answer that; I really don’t need to hear about the kind of that you and Bae are in to.” Lisa growled but she stopped herself from arguing with BongCha. There was no point, nothing to accomplish. She gave her a look and turned away as best she could. BongCha didn’t instigate her any further, and for that Lisa was thankful. “You want to talk about it?” BongCha asked, sounding very reluctant. BongCha wasn’t exactly the best person for these kinds of talks and LIsa didn’t really want to talk away. Lisa shook her head. “Okay.”

Eight hours. All Lisa had to do was survive for eight hours and then she could go home and go and sleep the rest of the day off. And then she could wake up the following day and she’d be able to kiss Irene all she wanted. Lisa would have to control herself of course, or else she’d have to go through this all over again. That would just be awful. The bell rang and class started. Lisa sighed. It was going to be a long, long day.

Good things come to those who wait, or at least that’s how the saying goes. Lisa would like to have said that her experienced proved said saying, but it didn’t. Irene was quite adamant about not letting Lisa kiss her, although she didn’t have any problems about them doing other couply things. They would hold hands and in classes that they shared the two of them would sit really close together. And while those things were nice, it made Lisa feel like Irene was just her best friend and not her girlfriend.

The day went by slowly. Every second was excruciating, but that was mostly because Lisa was forced to face all the PDA going on throughout McKinley. Surprisingly there was quite a lot, and it was disgusting… not really. It wasn’t really that bad, but it was hard for Lisa to think otherwise when she couldn’t participate in much PDA herself.

With each passing class Lisa became more and more desperate. She resorted to the puppy dog pout several times but no matter how cute she could make herself Lisa always failed to change Irene’s mind. Her girlfriend’s resolve was quite frustrating. By school’s end she was quite frustrated, and the worst part was that she still had to endure choir; an extra hour of having to be in the same room with her girlfriend without being able to kiss her.

---------------------------------

Read the rest on my BlackVelvet Tumblr blog! It's called BlackVelvetShipShots. Here is the url: https://blackvelvetshipshots.tumblr.com/. Enjoy!