final.

Melodious You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"All that you are is all that I'll ever need" 
-Ed Sheeran

"Finally!" Baekhyun grumbled when Div finally stepped out of her house -well, more like she was getting dragged by Sehun- "What the hell was taking you so long?!" The male was adamant on getting an answer from the half asleep female who still had even her eyes closed.

"The princess was still sleeping, I had to drag her out of bed" Sehun answered as Kai after promising the girl's mother that they would take care of her, walked to one of the three SUV's the friends were taking to the picnic. Baekhyun's eyes widened ridiculously at the information Sehun shared while Kai put Div's luggage bag in the back of the car.

Because of Div being the only girl in the group of otherwise 12 childhood friends despite their age differences, the males took great care of the female. Specially since she was the youngest one.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Div jolted awake from Baekhyun's screech. "SHE WHAT?!" His hand flew up to grip at his heart whilst literally everyone and maybe even Div's mom inside the house rolled their eyes at the guy's dramaticness. "WHILE A PRINCE LIKE ME WOKE UP AT 7 SHE WAS STILL SLEEPING 'TILL 10?!" Div narrowed her eyes at her friend before shaking a her head and heading to one of the three cars but her arm was caught in a tight hold and she was forced to halt in her tracks. "Give me an answer!" He cried out.

"No one's fault that you were too excited for the weekend trip, Byun" she growled, obviously not in a good mood because of being forced to wake up by a ing screech.

Baekhyun was about to retort but the eldest in the group, Minseok called out from the driving seat of one of the SUV's to inform that they were running late. That gave Div the perfect chance to escape Baekhyun's death grip and dash for the back seat of the black SUV that Luhan was driving. The female quickly took her seat at the far back, besides the quietest but the most savage member of the group:

Do Kyungsoo.

"Hey..." His velvety deep voice rang in her ears, the melody his vocal chords producing even when he said a mere greeting word enough to make her forget about Baekhyun's ugly wails that were escaping his mouth as Yixing dragged him to the SUV Minseok was driving because if there was a person who could control Baekhyun's antics, it was Kim Minseok.

"Hi, Soo-ah" she smiled in return before leaning against him and trying to get her back comfortable against the uncomfortable seat. "I can sleep like this, can't I?" She asked him with pouty lips, a gesture he couldn't resist. But that wasn't for Div to know, not yet. He was afraid of rejection.

Kyungsoo smiled while his heart fluttered at the big, beautiful brown puppy eyes the younger one was giving him.

He loved her foreign features. How different and in great contrast they were to the people around her. To all the girls around her. It wasn't only Div's physical appearance that differentiated her from every other girl in the world. It was so much more that Kyungsoo could write poems and prose about it all his life and it still wouldn't be enough. She was a unique one. In a crowd of Princess', Div shined like a Queen.

"Of course, go right ahead" it was not really a mystery to everyone how soft and caring Kyungsoo had always been with her in comparison to the males of the group. As the female smiled in satisfaction after getting what she wanted, she cuddled into the male's side, sighing when he wrapped his arm around her protectively.

Yes, everyone who did not know them always mistook them for a couple as Div was not this touchy with the other guys.

When Div fell in deep asleep against his chest again and her soft snores were felt on his shirt, he scanned the car to see Luhan busy in driving, Jongdae besides him in the passenger seat playing a game on his phone and a fast asleep Kai in the back who was sprawled on the entire seat, he finally dared to look down at the female.

Why do you always sit besides me in this uncomfortable seat in the far back when there's the entire back seat almost empty? He wanted to ask the female who looked no less than an angel right now.

With her smooth slightly tan skin to her shiny lightly curly coal coloured hair, then her smooth nose that was slightly buttoned from bottom and down to her pouty pink lips, Kyungsoo treasured everything. Every small detail. The barely noticeable freckles that decorated her cheekbones, the small little mole on that one spot of her face, how she glowed without any make up on, how her physique was so different because of her heredity.

Kyungsoo was only a child when he had realised that he had found the one for him 15 years ago.

 

"Wait, you're telling me you only... You didn't check my bathroom to see if there was stuff that I wanted to take along?!" Div asked Kai in befuddlement after she opened her luggage bag to see that there were only the clothes that she had packed last night inside and nothing else. "Dude!" She face palmed, almost crumbling to the floor while Minseok took the hotel room keys from the receptionist.

They were not in Gangnam anymore, they had come to Jamsil for the weekend to attend SJ's Concert and stay until the weekend was over.

"Why, is something wrong?" Kyungsoo's soothing voice came from behind her and she turned to face the male, ignoring the flutter of her heart.

"Yes! I was so tired last night that I didn't pack my basic toiletries and now I don't even have a toothbrush, Soo!" A pointed look was shot to Kai at that and the younger one had to cower away from Kyungsoo's glare.

"How was Kai hyung to know?! It's not like he is her mom or anything!" Sehun tried to defend his friend only to have Kyungsoo glare at him too. 

"Uh, there's a convenience store near here, me and Div can go and buy whatever she needs" Kris offered as Minseok joined the group and started handing the keys to the pairs of two before finally handing a key to Div too. Whenever they were on a trip like this, two males shared one room whilst the female got one all to herself.

Though the rooms were only used for sleeping because the friends would all gather and stay up late in usually the room Minseok and Luhan would share.

"I need to buy something as well, can I go with her instead?" Kyungsoo's question had Baekhyun raising an eyebrow as he just a day ago had begged the former to take him to a tailor shop since his car had broken down and Kyungsoo had rejected his pleads every single time Baekhyun had begged him.

"Uh, sure" Kris smiled, wondering if there was a way in which Kyungsoo could make his crush on Div a little less obvious.

"Are you done?" Div raised her head to look up at Kyungsoo standing behind her with his hands in the pockets of his pants. After putting their luggages in their rooms, the pair of friends had walked out of the hotel and to the convenience store because they were not only familiar with Gangnam but many other districts as the group liked to make weekend trips to different places every other week. Their parents were never worried because first of all, they were all adults and second, they knew each member of the group like their own children.

Div's mom spoiled them a lot with spicy Indian food whilst their moms spoiled the girl with delicious Korean food everytime she was over and of course, the four Chinese moms really knew some marvellous Chinese dishes that she loved alot.

"Uh, I can't choose between the blue and the yellow toothbrush" was Div's reply as she stared at the brushes in her hands, eyebrows furrowed in deep thought. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter