Jimin x Taiga

Bts oneshots

AN: So you can imagine the oc however you want to but the name I will be using (unless requested for a personal oneshot) will be Taiga. Ps this does contain swearing.

It was lunch time at school and all the students where wondering around outside and talking in their little group of friends but me? I was heading to the back of the school to find a certain bunch of boys. As I rounded the corner I saw them, laughing in their uniform, whilst they spray painted the schools walls. I giggled at the sight before looking around making sure I wasn't being followed. As I walked up my brother spotted me before walking over and trapping me in a hug. Who's my brother you may ask? Min Yoongi. Me? My names Min Taiga. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder before leading to the boys where they all welcomed me.
"How have you been Taiga? Haven't seen you around much." V teased lightly causing the others to grin. 
"Yes well unlike you pabo's I actually study so I can get somewhere in life other then a jail cell" I looked at V smugly knowing him and Namjoon just got in trouble with the police for "vandilsing private property". The others howled with laughter whilst as the two boys turned a light scarlet. 
"Shut up.." the mumbled looking down. I giggled before looking around noticing a certain mochi was missing. As soon as I was about to ask bout it a pair of small hands covered my eyes blocking my vision. 
"Looking for me baby?" I voice whispered in my ear. I immediately turned around to hug my adorable boyfriend.  
"When do I not miss you Jiminie? Apart from when where together of course." I said into his shoulder. I looked up at him as he looked down, resulting in us making eye contact. We leaned in and kissed each other on the lips. His arms around my waist. Mine around his neck. We heard loud hollers followed by a threatening, "Carry on touching my site and your ing dead Jimin!"  From Yoonji this was followed by a "Watch your language! " From Jin.  Jimin laughed into the kiss and separated us but kept me held in his embrace. "Oh Yeh and what you gonna do abo-" Jimin was cut of. "HEY!" We turned to see a school security guard looking between us and the spray painted walls. " run!" Jin yelled as Jimin grabbed my hand and we all legged it to tell nearest wall to climb over .... 

My breath was short and uneven. We'd spilt up into twos, all going different directions, after we climbed over the wall. Jin and Namjoon. Tae and Jungkook. Suga and Hobi. Jimin and me. Jimins hand gripped mine tightly as he made a sharp corner to a staircase that goes under a bridge. We'd been running for about 20 minutes, so to finally stop was a relief. Me and Jimin looked at our interlocked fingers before looking at each other and laughing. He pulled me into his embrace and wrapped his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck whilst my head rested on his chest. He put his head on mine and we just stood their. His slowing heartbeat soothed me. I'm not sure how long we were stood thir like that for but eventually we broke apart from a sudden vibration in my bag that was still on my shoulders. I'd completely forgotten about it till now. Me and Jimin sat down before I opened my bag and got my phone out. I saw it was a call from Jin do we decided to answer it. 

(J= Jin
H= Hobi
Jm= Jimin 
Jk= Jungkook 
N= Namjoon
T= Tae 
S =Suga 
M = Taiga)

J: OMG ARE YOU GUYS OK? 
N:Yeh we never saw where you went.
S: We a split up into groups of two's I think.
Jk:Yh we did. I'm with Tae.
H:I'm with Suga.
J & N: We went together! 
Jm: I'm here with Taiga. As he said that he gave you a peck on the cheek which in return caused you to blush and giggle.
T: Wait. Did anyone get caught? 
All: No
N:  Ok then everyone meet back at the dorm sound good? 
There was a mixture of agreements before we all hung up.

"Well I guess we're heading to the dorms now." Jimin said as he helped me up. 
"Guess we are" I repeated. We walked hand in hand to the dorms. Laughing giggling and having fun. 

Hope you enjoyed please tell me what you think of it and let me now if you Wat a part two. Remember you can do requests. 
Till them Peace out✌👊!