01- final

You make my heart flutter like it's the easiest thing on earth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The silence that filled the room was suddenly interrupted by a familiar ringtone, my phone was ringing. 

I reached out and grabbed my phone that was on the bedside table. 

“Hello?” 
“I’m outside your house now, open the door for me.” 
I groaned and got out of the bed lazily. 

“Why are you here...” 
“To be a good friend, of course.” She wiggled her eyebrows, “Get dressed,” Do Yeon pushed me a paper bag. “Open it, we are going to have some fun!!!” I shook my head. 

“Song Na Eun! You should go out and make some guy friends! Doesn’t mean that Minho dumped you means your life is over!” She pushed me into the room and closed the door. I held onto the handle of the bag, and sat down on the floor, contemplating whether I should go or not. 

“Ya palli! What’s taking you so—“ I opened the door and revealed myself in the skin-tight long sleeve crop top she bought for me and in a ripped demin shorts that revealed my toned lower limbs.

“Wah I’m feeling so inferior now. All the boys will pay attention to you and I’ll be left alone—“ 
“Shut up, let’s go.” I slipped into my sneakers and left for the club. 

“Do Yeon! Na Eun! Here!” Our college friends waved and called out our names, hoping to catch our attention. 

*** 

After few hours of continuous drinking, I excused myself and went to the toilet to empty my bladder, alone. I was tipsy but I could still walk straight. 
As I was walking to the toilet, someone who was walking the opposite direction as me, grabbed my wrist. 

“Yes..?” I tried to free myself but he trapped me in his arms, revealing the tattoo that was on his forearm, which was erm intimidating but darn, he looks hot. 

“You’re pretty...” Without warning, he planted a kiss on my lips. 

Okay, what the hell is going on???? I can clearly tell that he’s very drunk, I could smell the liquor from his body and mouth, of course. But, what is he doing to a stranger??!?!? 

When I was about to pus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter