Simple Present

Christmas Present
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A bite on her lip.

A full flush of red on her cheeks.

The feverish feeling when she thought of the idea.

Hye Jung was ready to faint from the embarrassed Christmas present that she was preparing for Ji Hong. She would never expect to do that, but she knew she had to take a certain sacrifice if she wants this to succeed.

With a certain shopping bag on her hands, she quickly brisk-walked her way back home. Not just any home, but to Ji Hong’s. If she were to do this a year ago, her brains would have been overloaded with blood from what she was thinking of. But it’s part of the plan that she wanted to make for him this year.

She reached his place, taking deep breaths as her face flushed in deep red. She stepped up to what her plan started……

----------------------------------

Sigh…….

Ji Hong didn’t realize that he had been sighing all along this particular season, especially at such a time where he longed for Hye Jung. He dragged his feet back to his lonely hide, where Hye Jung had been missing for the few days due to work overseas.

Despite a year in Gukil Medical Centre, the both of them were slowly famous due to their neurosurgery skills. The power combo that no one has ever seen, that it spread to overseas that people wanted them to work for their hospitals. So much so that they seldom see each other often for this year.

As he switched on his house lights, next to it held on a red ribbon hanging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter